Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I think it's funnier than he!! that soooo many of you hate Bloomer sooooo much, but analyze every move he makes. Is it dumb of him to keep arriving late, sure, so what. It's not as if he hasn't proven over 30+ years that he kinda knows what he is doing. Keep on hating, I'm sure he"ll keep on winning.
    He won last place tonight.

Right, cause Jackie is such a stand up guy. Gimme a fukin break.
    bloomers is following a national tour and shouldn't pull crap like he did tonight.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    good one, and deserved it.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

I do that understand the word "Bloomeroid"???? Whats that mean?

When I got drift Scott was late tonight, I knew their would be 2 plus pages. You guys never disappoint. I figured he'd still run top 10. Overton huh. Good for him. Nice 2 see him get a W !
    8/13/16

I'm not a hater, just stating the obvious...which is Bloomer did not need to be out on the track tonight. He was as bad as I've seen him in a long time. Seemed like he was just doing hot laps off by himself.

All you know he was just testing right???

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    good one, and deserved it.
    yep, deserved it!.......but i'll still be buying a tee shirt or 2, hoodie, hat, etc etc etc!

Still the GOAT.....even if he cant tell time!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

fair enough Centeroff, and a good assessment from one of his fans.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    And your boy was 2nd to last!!!!!!

Not sure how to attach an image of the screenshot on here, but apparently Clint Bowyer was not too pleased with Bloomquist's antics.He tweeted "If the champion can't seem to make pretech or hot laps or hell even qualifying. He shouldn't get a provisional. Number says it all. #sickofit".

I think it's funnier than he!! that soooo many of you hate Bloomer sooooo much, but analyze every move he makes. Is it dumb of him to keep arriving late, sure, so what. It's not as if he hasn't proven over 30+ years that he kinda knows what he is doing. Keep on hating, I'm sure he"ll keep on winning.
    I hate bloomer for several reasons, him being late and screwing himself is not even in my top ten. I know he's great. But Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong were also great.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    I hate bloomer for several reasons, him being late and screwing himself is not even in my top ten. I know he's great. But Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong were also great.
    Are you implying something?

Quote Originally Posted by FieldFiller View Post
    Not sure how to attach an image of the screenshot on here, but apparently Clint Bowyer was not too pleased with Bloomquist's antics.He tweeted "If the champion can't seem to make pretech or hot laps or hell even qualifying. He shouldn't get a provisional. Number says it all. #sickofit".
    He should be happy he got to use it after all. Tony must be getting in Clint's ear already lol

Clint Bowyer's has no room to talk. He hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire in the NASCAR rankings lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    So was Dale Earnhardt.......like it or not , Scott is the arnhead of dirt late models in the modern era.

Guy is just good......not very punctual, but good.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Clint Bowyer's has no room to talk. He hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire in the NASCAR rankings lately.
    At least his team's represent their sponsors well. They get to the track and do what they get paid to do on time. We can't say the same for Scott. It has nothing to do with Clint at all, he just saying what everyone else wants to say, his words just speak louder because of who he is. If you can't agree with him, then you're not very smart about the business of racing.

And Boyer whining about Scott........pfffftttttttt.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I have been observing this forum for three years now. I have never posted before on the gossip forum. I love racing from grass roots to Formula 1. I understand the taking care of the aspect of being a "professional" racer but number 1 to the driver is the driver. Do you think he really cares what the fans think? Especially this early in the season? I understand making sponsors and fans happy, but if he is really "testing" or prepping don't hammer the guy for it. I like him no more than any other guy making a living doing this. We all have to remember these guys are making their livelihoods racing. So what if he is "testing", late, or getting the rust off, Winning is his job just like every other person that pulls into the pits. I hate to type this being a neutral fan, but the dude has proven time and time again he can win. Winning one of these races is the highlight of many people's careers. I'm out of things to type. Can't wait to read this thread in the AM.

It's funny that people think we're hating on Scott because he's late. I'm not a hater, just a realist. He's the greatest of all time but he could be even better than what he is if he didn't pull stunts like tonight. He's dug himself a hole, but I'm sure he'll get out of it. Just seems unnecessary. He's had two months to be ready for tonight. Go ahead and call us haters because we're stating the obvious.
    Last edited by Pennsboro23; 02-10-2017 at 11:19 PM.