Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thumbs down Too much complaining over non-issues...

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    he has "zero" respect for his fans. i'm sure lots of folks drove many miles to see him, and he couldn't get there on time, again. I would find a new driver to follow.
    What does being late have to do with disrespecting the fans? You know what makes a GOOD fan, someone with enough sense to wait till after the races to ask for autographs, t-shirts and pictures. A REAL fan would give their driver the time and space he needs to prepare, so he can run good, make some money and make the fan proud. This ain't Napcar, no paid salaries, you make what you win... I don't care what anybody says, being late is NOT a strategy, he only gets away with it(runs well) because he has so much experience and pre-race preparation.
    Politically Incorrect.

I am not a bloomie fan, but I was certain his being late would dominate the conversation. Why he does it, doesn't matter to me. Just like haters of Stewart will grab anything and make it about something. LOL

Here is what I like about last night. A young man named Overton won a Lucas Oil race. Moyer Jr ran great but had misfortune, and Tmac looked good too. I guess we need about 130-150 posts on the zero running around in the back and spinning out a couple times.

Lets see, cant get to the track on time and was running last and getting lapped and people call him the GOAT. They also say meth is a heck of a drug...

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Lets see, cant get to the track on time and was running last and getting lapped and people call him the GOAT. They also say meth is a heck of a drug...
    How does that take away all the wins and Championships he has?

If that was the case, I guarantee you, there would be 100 meth-head drivers showing up every week!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    it is up to the series to respond. I would guess a majority of their racers are making themselves heard. we will see what happens the next time a regular arrives late.
    That didn't take long:

From DirtonDirt: "After frequently tardy series champion Scott Bloomquist was late to Friday's event, starting with a series provisional after skipping time trials and his heat race, the Lucas Oil Series today instituted a rule that technical inspection closes 15 minutes prior to drivers' meetings at each series event. Drivers that don't have their cars inspected in that time frame are ineligible for provisionals. ...
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    What does being late have to do with disrespecting the fans? You know what makes a GOOD fan, someone with enough sense to wait till after the races to ask for autographs, t-shirts and pictures. A REAL fan would give their driver the time and space he needs to prepare, so he can run good, make some money and make the fan proud. This ain't Napcar, no paid salaries, you make what you win... I don't care what anybody says, being late is NOT a strategy, he only gets away with it(runs well) because he has so much experience and pre-race preparation.
    his fans came to see him hot lap, qualify, run a heat, and run the a main.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    That didn't take long:

From DirtonDirt: "After frequently tardy series champion Scott Bloomquist was late to Friday's event, starting with a series provisional after skipping time trials and his heat race, the Lucas Oil Series today instituted a rule that technical inspection closes 15 minutes prior to drivers' meetings at each series event. Drivers that don't have their cars inspected in that time frame are ineligible for provisionals. ...
    Thank You Klemmabyna.
    Thank You Lucas Oil.
    Thank You God.

It's a start and about time.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Congrats. So you hate Jimmie Johnson, Richard Petty, Larry Moore, and on and on too correct?
    I don't hate any more f those guys. I don't like Bloomquist because he is a a$$hole. He is the least humble guy I have ever heard talk. He has been caught cheating several times by several series. And it's never been his fault once. It's always the scale, or the lab, or the track, or series are out to get him. I have never heard him take responsibility once for any on track issue or tech issue. He is great, probably the best. But I just can't stand the "it's all about me" BS that follows him everywhere. I honestly can't think of another racer in any series I dislike.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

joshroth14 Guest

So the haters are happy that Scott has to show up and run hot laps and qualify? Which means he will start up front at every event instead of mid-pack by missing qualifications. LOL. Be careful what you ask for.

Wow. The haters are quiet tonight even though he only finished runner up.

May I remind people on both sides of the perpetual Bloomquist obsession.....hes winning on here because youre talking about him. All publicity is good. The hating...the loving... I assure you every bit of it is ending up on a deposit slip at his bank.
    Last edited by ride height; 02-12-2017 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ride height View Post
    May I remind people on both sides of the perpetual Bloomquist obsession.....hes winning on here because youre talking about him. All publicity is good. The hating...the loving... I assure you every bit of it is ending up on a deposit slip at his bank.
    And you hit the nail on the head with a beautiful sledgehammer.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

And they also say people who joke about a guy having cancer and not dying soon enough are POS. But what do I know.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    I don't hate any more f those guys. I don't like Bloomquist because he is a a$$hole. He is the least humble guy I have ever heard talk. He has been caught cheating several times by several series. And it's never been his fault once. It's always the scale, or the lab, or the track, or series are out to get him. I have never heard him take responsibility once for any on track issue or tech issue. He is great, probably the best. But I just can't stand the "it's all about me" BS that follows him everywhere. I honestly can't think of another racer in any series I dislike.
    Yeah, very valid points. There's only a couple in various sports I do not like. Sammy Swindell takes the cake above them all to me. All the downfalls of Bloomer and extremely dirty.

Kyle Bronson would be another.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 02-12-2017 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Thank You Klemmabyna.
    Thank You Lucas Oil.
    Thank You God.

It's a start and about time.
    The drivers have had this power all along and refused to do anything.

With all the favoritism talk, he can do whatever he wants, it's not the Lucas series it's the Bloomquist series and all the other tired, worn out attempts to belittle/discredit Bloomer, there is something that those of you aren't taking into account.

If everything the haters wanna believe, is true, what does that say about his competitors that voluntarily compete at an unfair disadvantage every time they race with the zero?

From my perspective, it makes those drivers look like spineless D-bags.

Although I agree Meth is a really bad drug, I don't agree at all Scott is on Meth, one should probably read about the drug and then would see he shows no sign of being on Meth.

Why are they late sometimes who knows but there could be many reasons. One thing about it he gets a lot of attention when he is late.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Although I agree Meth is a really bad drug, I don't agree at all Scott is on Meth, one should probably read about the drug and then would see he shows no sign of being on Meth.

Why are they late sometimes who knows but there could be many reasons. One thing about it he gets a lot of attention when he is late.
    Does Sweet show signs?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Does Sweet show signs?
    Well, without saying too much, the gossip/rumors about Randy have been around. Basically he lives the in the fast lane.

Randy runs a successful business with probably the best steering boxes around. Bloomer is one of the best dirt late model drivers ever. Plenty of people live in the fast lane while juggling successful careers. Long as they are not putting other people's lives at risk, I don't really give a sh!t what they do. Bloomer is tardy, but not wreckless, Randy, I have no idea how he is as a person. Just that he has a successful business and helps out a lot of racers.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post

You realize that's Litey or his twin, so logic doesn't apply. You can search before and afters and there is no doubt when someone is a crackhead or a methhead.