Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mr. Trump...Cut off funding to dirt tracks...

Cut the funding off to all the lazy, sorry azz, money guzzling track promoters for delivering us
    "ALTERNATIVE TRACKS!!!"

Mr. Trump, please sign an executive order to bring back track prepping !!! (or @ least tweet about it!)

Esp @ GIS !!!

Imagine how many race tracks could use a wall!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wfofan View Post
    Cut the funding off to all the lazy, sorry azz, money guzzling track promoters for delivering us "ALTERNATIVE TRACKS!!!" Mr. Trump, please sign an executive order to bring back track prepping !!! (or @ least tweet about it!) Esp @ GIS !!!
    I would take the tightest, roughest, 1 lane, poorly lit dust bowl in the middle of nowhere before I would want to not have any track at all which is what one may get if certain liberal and or green party member got elected !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I would take the tightest, roughest, 1 lane, poorly lit dust bowl in the middle of nowhere before I would want to not have any track at all which is what one may get if certain liberal and or green party member got elected !
    No kidding. No need to get that s$$t started.

It's the same track for everyone. You have good and bad tracks some nights. Should be old news by now.

Take up golf or basketball if you want something perfect all the time. Lol
    Just a Sportmod racer at Nelson Boys Racing.

lol... u guys r closet nascar fans...aren't ya?
    boycott non prep tracks...

#AllTracksMatter #RubberedUpTracksMatter #OneLaneOnTheBottomMatters

The rougher the better right?
    Just a Sportmod racer at Nelson Boys Racing.

Quote Originally Posted by wfofan View Post
    Cut the funding off to all the lazy, sorry azz, money guzzling track promoters for delivering us "ALTERNATIVE TRACKS!!!" Mr. Trump, please sign an executive order to bring back track prepping !!! (or @ least tweet about it!) Esp @ GIS !!!
    Obummer promised a playoff system for college ball sport so maybe Mr. Trump could promise to take the silly playoff system away from Nascar to save that sport?

Trump sent all the Mexicans home, and the white man is to lazy to work, so we have nobody to keep the tracks in shape?????? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Trump sent all the Mexicans home, and the white man is to lazy to work, so we have nobody to keep the tracks in shape?????? Thanks
    Maybe he just has to shut off the welfare so that the white man will have to work to eat just like in the old days ?

Amen.... The old days were great...

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Maybe he just has to shut off the welfare so that the white man will have to work to eat just like in the old days ?
    Oh yeah!!! Nailed it.
    8/13/16

Common sense says send the criminals home. Or would you like to have them as a neighbor??
    As if Mexico wanted these people back, they don't either.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Common sense says send the criminals home. Or would you like to have them as a neighbor??
    As if Mexico wanted these people back, they don't either.
    As long as they work hard, don't act like idiots,and pay taxes.... they can be my neighbors. Much rather have that than a welfare, system abusing,drug using,unemployed piece of crap next door just because they were born here?

As long as they work hard, don't act like idiots,and pay taxes.... they can be my neighbors. Much rather have that than a welfare, system abusing,drug using,unemployed piece of crap next door just because they were born here?
    You must have a short memory! That's not what you said in one of your pres. speeches.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    You must have a short memory! That's not what you said in one of your pres. speeches.
    I also said I didn't have sexual relationships with that gal???? I might say anything just for the sake of a good argument????

Clinton didn't say that in any of his speeches but got to thinking there might be some "tail" to be gotten in that Mexican population (illegal, of course).

This $hit is good right here .

Oh really???? Seems like I don't recollect seeing Mexicans and Arabs driving any prep equipment or water trucks at any racetrack I've ever been to.

You're just wanting to flood the nation to destroy our culture and break our welfare system! And grow a new voting base to save your dying Democrat party!

Creating a political myth about illegals and refugees being better than our own citizens??

You might well wind up with dead beat illegals as neighbors just as easy as American deadbeats. Remember a great number of those illegals are people that even Mexico doesn't want back either!!

They left Mexico because they were criminals or were told that the US would give them the goodies if they would just come here, by you're buddy Obummer. Or at least you two always come together when it comes to Marxism. hahahhaa uuuuuuuuuughhhh