Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    499

    Default Mr. Trump...Cut off funding to dirt tracks...

    Cut the funding off to all the lazy, sorry azz, money guzzling track promoters for delivering us
    "ALTERNATIVE TRACKS!!!"

    Mr. Trump, please sign an executive order to bring back track prepping !!! (or @ least tweet about it!)

    Esp @ GIS !!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,583

    Default

    Imagine how many race tracks could use a wall!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wfofan View Post
    Cut the funding off to all the lazy, sorry azz, money guzzling track promoters for delivering us "ALTERNATIVE TRACKS!!!" Mr. Trump, please sign an executive order to bring back track prepping !!! (or @ least tweet about it!) Esp @ GIS !!!
    I would take the tightest, roughest, 1 lane, poorly lit dust bowl in the middle of nowhere before I would want to not have any track at all which is what one may get if certain liberal and or green party member got elected !

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I would take the tightest, roughest, 1 lane, poorly lit dust bowl in the middle of nowhere before I would want to not have any track at all which is what one may get if certain liberal and or green party member got elected !
    No kidding. No need to get that s$$t started.

    It's the same track for everyone. You have good and bad tracks some nights. Should be old news by now.

    Take up golf or basketball if you want something perfect all the time. Lol
    Just a Sportmod racer at Nelson Boys Racing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    499

    Default

    lol... u guys r closet nascar fans...aren't ya?
    boycott non prep tracks...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    672

    Default

    #AllTracksMatter #RubberedUpTracksMatter #OneLaneOnTheBottomMatters

  7. #7

    Default

    The rougher the better right?
    Just a Sportmod racer at Nelson Boys Racing.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wfofan View Post
    Cut the funding off to all the lazy, sorry azz, money guzzling track promoters for delivering us "ALTERNATIVE TRACKS!!!" Mr. Trump, please sign an executive order to bring back track prepping !!! (or @ least tweet about it!) Esp @ GIS !!!
    Obummer promised a playoff system for college ball sport so maybe Mr. Trump could promise to take the silly playoff system away from Nascar to save that sport?

  9. #9

    Default

    Trump sent all the Mexicans home, and the white man is to lazy to work, so we have nobody to keep the tracks in shape?????? Thanks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Trump sent all the Mexicans home, and the white man is to lazy to work, so we have nobody to keep the tracks in shape?????? Thanks
    Maybe he just has to shut off the welfare so that the white man will have to work to eat just like in the old days ?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Amen.... The old days were great...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    @ the track
    Posts
    7,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Maybe he just has to shut off the welfare so that the white man will have to work to eat just like in the old days ?
    Oh yeah!!! Nailed it.
    Feger Racing
    2010 Hell Tour Champion
    2009 UMP Champion

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Realville, USA
    Posts
    11,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Trump sent all the Mexicans home, and the white man is to lazy to work, so we have nobody to keep the tracks in shape?????? Thanks
    Common sense says send the criminals home. Or would you like to have them as a neighbor??
    As if Mexico wanted these people back, they don't either.
    NASCAR and Dirt Motors Racin' expert!!!! Fighting the GOOD fight!!! Find the truth. It was Karl Marx who called for a “heavy progressive or graduated income tax” system in order to redistribute the wealth and establish a socialist state. Check out The Blaze on Dish channel 212 or theblaze.com and levintv.com for the truth.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Common sense says send the criminals home. Or would you like to have them as a neighbor??
    As if Mexico wanted these people back, they don't either.
    As long as they work hard, don't act like idiots,and pay taxes.... they can be my neighbors. Much rather have that than a welfare, system abusing,drug using,unemployed piece of crap next door just because they were born here?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    law offices everywhere
    Posts
    2,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    As long as they work hard, don't act like idiots,and pay taxes.... they can be my neighbors. Much rather have that than a welfare, system abusing,drug using,unemployed piece of crap next door just because they were born here?
    You must have a short memory! That's not what you said in one of your pres. speeches.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    You must have a short memory! That's not what you said in one of your pres. speeches.
    I also said I didn't have sexual relationships with that gal???? I might say anything just for the sake of a good argument????

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Clinton didn't say that in any of his speeches but got to thinking there might be some "tail" to be gotten in that Mexican population (illegal, of course).

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    241

    Default

    This $hit is good right here .

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Realville, USA
    Posts
    11,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Trump sent all the Mexicans home, and the white man is to lazy to work, so we have nobody to keep the tracks in shape?????? Thanks
    Oh really???? Seems like I don't recollect seeing Mexicans and Arabs driving any prep equipment or water trucks at any racetrack I've ever been to.

    You're just wanting to flood the nation to destroy our culture and break our welfare system! And grow a new voting base to save your dying Democrat party!
    NASCAR and Dirt Motors Racin' expert!!!! Fighting the GOOD fight!!! Find the truth. It was Karl Marx who called for a “heavy progressive or graduated income tax” system in order to redistribute the wealth and establish a socialist state. Check out The Blaze on Dish channel 212 or theblaze.com and levintv.com for the truth.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Realville, USA
    Posts
    11,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    As long as they work hard, don't act like idiots,and pay taxes.... they can be my neighbors. Much rather have that than a welfare, system abusing,drug using,unemployed piece of crap next door just because they were born here?
    Creating a political myth about illegals and refugees being better than our own citizens??

    You might well wind up with dead beat illegals as neighbors just as easy as American deadbeats. Remember a great number of those illegals are people that even Mexico doesn't want back either!!

    They left Mexico because they were criminals or were told that the US would give them the goodies if they would just come here, by you're buddy Obummer. Or at least you two always come together when it comes to Marxism. hahahhaa uuuuuuuuuughhhh
    NASCAR and Dirt Motors Racin' expert!!!! Fighting the GOOD fight!!! Find the truth. It was Karl Marx who called for a “heavy progressive or graduated income tax” system in order to redistribute the wealth and establish a socialist state. Check out The Blaze on Dish channel 212 or theblaze.com and levintv.com for the truth.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.