Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tony Stewart hasn't changed

A few highlights.......Stewart finished a disappointing 17th in the 26-car main event late Thursday at Bubba Raceway Park, and he ended the night arguing with a fellow driver and complaining with officials. There were barricades alongside his stall, a little something extra to keep the near-capacity crowd a few feet away. Stewart declined photo and autograph requests between breaks, telling those who asked that he would do it all after the finale.

He eventually did, well after he climbed out of his car, walked to the scoring trailer and complained that fellow driver Chad Kemenah blocked him at the start of the 30-lap race. Stewart then hopped on a four-wheeler and drove through the pits to confront Kemenah. Stewart shook his head and waved his hand at Kemenah during their exchange.

Although he started his heat race from the pole, he faded to sixth, failed to qualify for the A Main and then slammed his helmet on a table in his hauler.

http://m.startribune.com/retired-nas...section=sports

I doubt running NASCAR has done anything to help his sprint car driving skills. Maybe he should run weekly stuff somewhere where he's got a shot to win

I don't think anyone is surprised by his antics anymore and to think he has changed lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I don't think anyone is surprised by his antics anymore and to think he has changed lol
    Shouldn't this post be in a bloomer thread?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Multi night races I've attended on dirt that he was apart of, its kinda been a standard of his to ask or place signs in his pit area for people to hold off on autographs till after the race on the final night.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Shouldn't this post be in a bloomer thread?
    Sure if you want lol

He might have better luck running with the IMCA sprints.........lol.

Thumbs down We need a culture overhaul...

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    Multi night races I've attended on dirt that he was apart of, its kinda been a standard of his to ask or place signs in his pit area for people to hold off on autographs till after the race on the final night.
    Seems like a reasonable request to me, any fan worth a salt would do it anyway instead of harassing him while he's working... This is what catch fences are really for, to keep the knucklehead, less considerate fans at bay until the appropriate time. C'mon, be reasonable, would you walk in the operating room during heart surgery and ask the surgeon if you could do a selfie with him? No. So why is it such a crime to want to be left alone until after the work is done?
    Politically Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    Seems like a reasonable request to me, any fan worth a salt would do it anyway instead of harassing him while he's working... This is what catch fences are really for, to keep the knucklehead, less considerate fans at bay until the appropriate time. C'mon, be reasonable, would you walk in the operating room during heart surgery and ask the surgeon if you could do a selfie with him? No. So why is it such a crime to want to be left alone until after the work is done?
    what would they complain about then?
    victim

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    shouldn't this post be in a bloomer thread?
    like button !!!
    8/13/16

Didn't race last night, says he's reevaluating his schedule due to demands of owning the series.

Well, you keep us posted on this here LM section. This is important stuff. Don't want to deny anyone their chance to trash him. TOOOOO FUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Well, you keep us posted on this here LM section. This is important stuff. Don't want to deny anyone their chance to trash him. TOOOOO FUNNY
    Thanks coach but remember you don't have to read the Tony posts....TOOOOO FUNNY.

Better go run with the IRA
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

See the fake news has hit the dirt track world and the homers are taking it hook line and sinker.
    This was copied from the Hoseheads message board and was posted by Rob Hunter who is Chad Kemenah's car owner.

"Hunter Racing
    February 13, 2017 at 03:00:42 PM

Wow reporters must work for CNN. Chad questioned the line up and was making it three wide on the start. Tony was nice enough to give Chad the spot!!!!! Tony questioned it after the race. Tony Stewart is a close friend of the Kemenahs and can ask us anything. Tony has help me more than I can tell you and is a great friend to me and my family. When I was going thru hard times he was the guy who cared enought to get me thru it. I'm glad Chad and Tony weren't kissing after the race because I like my driver tough. This is a dirt sport not a ball dance. Change the tires, fuel the cars and lets race!

Rob Hunter"

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Better go run with the IRA
    If you are trying to get at running with the IRA would be easy for him, don't expect a cake walk there either. Granted they are more a working mans 410 series, there is a good talent base as well there, not to mention the outsiders that show up as well. While it would make sense versus jumping right in with guys in the AllStars who do this for a living, the IRA series isn't a gimme either. Bill Rose ran 2 years there and never won a race with them, and that isn't a knock to him, he's way more talented in a sprint car than Tony Stewart is, and is obviously a great open wheel driver. It's not that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by heinen81 View Post
    If you are trying to get at running with the IRA would be easy for him, don't expect a cake walk there either. Granted they are more a working mans 410 series, there is a good talent base as well there, not to mention the outsiders that show up as well. While it would make sense versus jumping right in with guys in the AllStars who do this for a living, the IRA series isn't a gimme either. Bill Rose ran 2 years there and never won a race with them, and that isn't a knock to him, he's way more talented in a sprint car than Tony Stewart is, and is obviously a great open wheel driver. It's not that easy.
    I like Bill Rose and watched him for many years and always cheered for him. From a driver standpoint, I think he was/is as talented as anyone. That said, I doubt Bill's equipment and funding was/is in any way comparable to Tony's.

TS Fan is not going to be happy when he sees this post.

I know Stewart ran one IRA race at Plymouth and won that. Has he run any others?

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    See the fake news has hit the dirt track world and the homers are taking it hook line and sinker.
    This was copied from the Hoseheads message board and was posted by Rob Hunter who is Chad Kemenah's car owner.

"Hunter Racing
    February 13, 2017 at 03:00:42 PM

Wow reporters must work for CNN. Chad questioned the line up and was making it three wide on the start. Tony was nice enough to give Chad the spot!!!!! Tony questioned it after the race. Tony Stewart is a close friend of the Kemenahs and can ask us anything. Tony has help me more than I can tell you and is a great friend to me and my family. When I was going thru hard times he was the guy who cared enought to get me thru it. I'm glad Chad and Tony weren't kissing after the race because I like my driver tough. This is a dirt sport not a ball dance. Change the tires, fuel the cars and lets race!

Rob Hunter"
    This has to be fake news. Stewart is a selfish lowlife, and hated by everyone. Gives nothing back to the sport and needs to be trashed daily.