Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    He or Lucas could care less what we say or think!
    LMAO

Well, you might be 1/2 right at best.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by 93Nelson View Post
    Hahaha Thanks I appreciate! Hope you make a difference with your thread sir.
    Well, maybe in a minor way I did.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

New Lucas rule is out regarding this issue!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    There is no doubt there needs to be an "appropriate arrival time for full inspection" rule. Anybody with a 1/4 of a brain knows that greasy hippie is up to something. He all of a sudden after years of racing and preparing having a Ronnie Johnson syndrome? No. And he!l no! He's up to no good, period. Every driver, car, crew should be treated the same for prerace inspection. All year last year they let it slide. Time for Lucas to step up!
    Lol.

Have you seen the way he runs when he arrives late to these races? He looks like sh!t. If he was starting last and smoking them, then yeah, you got a point, but he is awful almost every time he does the tardy stuff. You can continue with the conspiracy that he is getting ahead doing this, but he's fukin himself every time he does this.

They have now made the Bloomer rule, which was needed. Because he was abusing the provisional rule. The only place I don't agree with the rule is to get the mulligan or another after your mulligan is all 12 drivers have to agree to it. To gain points, or just because you don't like a driver, you will vote no. Have valid proof your hauler broke down, or there was a bad accident, and that should suffice.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I'm gonna say Bloomquist doesn't run the whole tour this year.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    Post the existing rule that covers this please.
    First section, you gotta go thru tech before you can go onto the track. If showing up late to sidestep tech was a strategy it failed in the most embarrassing way it could.

Technical Inspection
    A.) Technical Inspection will be held at an area designated by the Technical Inspectors, and all cars must
    sign in and pass through Technical Inspection before going out onto the track. No Exceptions. Failure to
    follow this procedure may result in forfeiture of Qualifying Time. When the car is presented for Technical
    Inspection the hood must be removed.
    B.) All race cars must pass through Technical Inspection before Driver’s Meeting. ALL race cars must pass
    Technical Inspection before a Technical Sticker is issued.
    C.) Any changes or alterations required must be completed, and the race car returned to Technical
    Inspection before Hot Laps - No sticker means No Hot Laps - No exceptions
    D.) After a race car has passed Technical Inspection, and sticker has been issued, No alterations may be
    made to the race car - any changes to spoiler height, deck height, quarter panels, doors or any other part of
    body will result in loss of Qualifying Time or loss of position in either Heat Races or Last Chance Races.
    E.) Spot-checks can be made by the Technical Inspector at any time, and penalties will be applied to cars
    found illegal after Tech stickers have been issued. If a car is found illegal before and/or after qualifying, the
    Driver will lose his time and start at the rear of a Heat race. If a car is found illegal at the start of a Heat race,
    the Driver will lose his time and have to start at the rear of a Last Chance race. All race cars are subject to
    be inspected by the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Technical Director at any time during the event
    F.) Any race car found to be illegal, as a result of changes, on the Starting Grid for the Main Feature or a
    Last Chance race, will be changed back to legal and start from the rear - changes may not be made on the
    grid, car must return to the pits. Failure to follow this procedure will result in immediate disqualification, and
    the grid being filled with the next alternate. Please Note: If a driver decides that changes need to be made to
    his car (such as changing tires) once it has been put into position on the starting grid for the feature, he may
    not leave the grid to make changes until the field has been sent off on the warm-up lap. It is the Driver’s
    responsibility to return before the one-to-go signal has been given in order to retain his starting position, or
    start from the rear. No Exceptions.
    G .) Rear car cover is allowed. It must remain on the rear of the car, and must be fastened to the rear T-bar
    and cannot exceed outside of the rear quarter panels. The cover must be removed prior to leaving pit stall.
    No covers of any kind under the car or covering wheel openings. Each team will receive one (1) verbal
    warning for the 2017 season. A second infraction will result in a loss of hot laps, a loss of qualifying lap, or
    placement to the tail of your next scheduled event, depending upon when said second infraction occurs.
    Politically Incorrect.

Maybe he does it so in case he doesnt win the championship he can fall back on saying well we had trouble and we were late getting to some nights....

I don't disagree with rule.. at my company if a worker comes in 30 minutes late with out calling before 6am when work starts you can't work that day. If you call before 6 am and show up 2 hours later you can't work. If you can't make it on time for inspection you shouldn't race.

So then basically, Scott has been receiving "gifts" from Lucas Oil for years?

They've never really had to enforce them in the past until someone started abusing them.

Therefore, I give you >The Bloomquist Rule<
    8/13/16

Rules Rules Rules, everyone wants a rule for this and a rule for that. They should be careful what they wish for. First they want the provisional rules. I can see it's a good incentive for running the series. You have made a starting spot in all the races. The other side of that coin, is it blocks regional drivers from racing into the show. I believe, this is one of the reasons car counts for 10k and up shows are in the 30 car range. Anyone can say it's economy or there just aren't that many cars, but I say travel and getting shut out for a provisional, adds up.

Well, we have provisional starting spots and some of those that are eligible for them are complaining that someone is abusing the rule. Wa La new rule and be careful of what you wish for, because if your truck breaks down, you now don't get that starting spot. Of course, if you just run bad all night, you still get that starting spot. I can see if you get crashed out or thumped for a caution, but some just don't deserve that starting spot. Seems like another knee jerk rule.

The sport will be better when he retires...

Quote Originally Posted by hoodpin View Post
    I'm gonna say Bloomquist doesn't run the whole tour this year.
    That thought entered my mind as well but with him not able to run WoO/UMP shows right now then all that leaves him are regional and non-sanctioned shows. Those aren't prestigious enough for his ego.

Quote Originally Posted by 93Nelson View Post
    God d@mn this is dumb. Just go and watch the races and let the sanction/track worry about it.
    MAN I am glad someone said something about it . How many people are not going to be able to sleep tonight because Bloomquist was late . These bunch of grandstand know everything's are going
    to have a melt down if he don't stop it . Orange spoiler , late all the time , cant beat superman,
    cheater of all time , just beats their a$$ in the ground with hate . They must have one boring a$$
    life with all race news as if they where (CNN ) . how many other racers, drivers are out there
    that deserve some of this attention . And i mean good attention, not knifes in the back for making
    the sport what it is . I mean glad we are not nascrap . glad we have him and all others out there
    giving us this sport . and even for the cry babies .

^^^^^lolololololol^^^^^
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    The sport will be better when he retires...
    Lmao. One of these days you might surprise me with something intelligent, but you haven't yet. Wth would people on 4m talk about then? And he has thee most draw at any track love him or hate him. That is what you want, for tracks sake and fans sake.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Maybe he does it so in case he doesnt win the championship he can fall back on saying well we had trouble and we were late getting to some nights....
    He was late last year hint hint, cough, cough.

Hope the VOO DOO Child tears you all a new one this summer!!!! hahahahahahahahaaaa

So I've always wondered.... do you think his late arrivals have anything to do with negotiating his individual appearance fees the tracks pay bloomer to show up?

Quote Originally Posted by tb1545 View Post
    So I've always wondered.... do you think his late arrivals have anything to do with negotiating his individual appearance fees the tracks pay bloomer to show up?
    He is not getting appearance fees for any of these races. When you see him show up at some sh!thole in Pa or Ky, then yes. Series races, not happening. Because people in the end are there to see good racing, not just Scott. Lucas, and WoO are the draw, not specifically Scott.