Default Anybody know why Michael Page didn't. Come back Saturday?

Just curious

Maybe he got fired???? He didn't win Friday and they say that gets you fired from that ride????

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Maybe he got fired???? He didn't win Friday and they say that gets you fired from that ride????
    Any other time, that'd be a joke, with that team, could be true.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

There's a long way between " he didn't win " and he was sitting on the trailer watching. Everyone wants a big money ride with someone else paying the bill but that's a double edge sword. Such rides come with the understanding that you better win and win often.

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    There's a long way between " he didn't win " and he was sitting on the trailer watching. Everyone wants a big money ride with someone else paying the bill but that's a double edge sword. Such rides come with the understanding that you better win and win often.
    Too bad that ride has never won often. Thus, everyone gets fired.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Too bad that ride has never won often. Thus, everyone gets fired.
    Lol. Sadly very true. But if there's no consistency, the results aren't just going to magically appear. You gotta be able to communicate, and know each other, not just, three races, peace out. You didn't win them all so see ya.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Baird messed up when he got rid of Overton. His first year traveling and making Crown Jewels. Setting fast time at the World 100. Then he got canned. Baird has unrealistic expectations.

he thinks his car pose to win ever time it hits the track

They loaded up and left. They were not in a stacker trailer and seemed to have limited supplies. They were not in the Bloomquist cars either. I never got a good look at, looked like a longhorn car. I never heard why they left.

Lol no one has been fired. the new toter and trailer are supposed to be here in a week or two. we had everything we needed to race this weekend and yes michael was in the bloomquist car but it wasn't the car that he won the ice bowl in. we struggled with the car and there was no sense to just keep putting laps on the motor so we loaded up and came home to regroup.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorracerg9 View Post
    Lol no one has been fired. the new toter and trailer are supposed to be here in a week or two. we had everything we needed to race this weekend and yes michael was in the bloomquist car but it wasn't the car that he won the ice bowl in. we struggled with the car and there was no sense to just keep putting laps on the motor so we loaded up and came home to regroup.

Have you become his Pr gal?

Quote Originally Posted by lightningfast View Post
    Have you become his Pr gal?
    sure, call it whatever makes you feel good about it but since someone asked and I happen to know (since we race out of the same shop) I thought I would give a factual answer and correct some if the in-discrepancies that were previously posted..........

Thanks for the information. I was curious myself to see how that car was going to run. Good Luck to you guys.

sure, call it whatever makes you feel good about it but since someone asked and I happen to know (since we race out of the same shop) I thought I would give a factual answer and correct some if the in-discrepancies that were previously posted..........
    I'm glad some one with the real answer spoke up, not just hear say. thanks
    victim

Quote Originally Posted by acetone View Post
    I'm glad some one with the real answer spoke up, not just hear say. thanks
    It was a joke people calm down