Default Exceutive Orders Pertaining To Dirt Track Racing

Hello everyone - I have been fairly busy but will start to focus on Ways to improve Dirt Late Model Racing In America ! I have narrowed down my list for the Czar of DTR which will be announced early this week . The First Executive Order will be signed later today relating to the Banning of single file Rubbered down racetracks . You can call it a Ban this has to be fixed to help improve our sport ! Thanks DT

Mr. President...
    GIS is proof that some tracks arent worth saving... with endless hours spent trying to make chicken soup out of chicken sh!t, with all do respect Mr. President, even Kellyanne Conway cant misrepresent this fact...
    We must focus on the tracks that can Make American Dirt Racing Great Again....
    Thanks to all the staff at GIS for your tremendous effort but, looks like deportation is the only answer...

Maybe a stiff "DRYSLICK" tax should be imposed on dirt tracks as well as an excessive dust tax. And also a rubbered up track fine too!!!

Tax credits to race tracks that water the grounds and track well. Tracks should be tested to see if they are dry 5 inches under the surface!!

We need to BUILD A WALL on the backstretch at Atomic and Farmer City. Not to keep out the bad hombres, but to keep the good ones safe!
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Y'all crazy.....

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Maybe a stiff "DRYSLICK" tax should be imposed on dirt tracks as well as an excessive dust tax. And also a rubbered up track fine too!!!

Tax credits to race tracks that water the grounds and track well. Tracks should be tested to see if they are dry 5 inches under the surface!!

With that statement above you CW should be on MR TRUMPS committee!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Nudes are back in Playboy now, so we are definitely making progress. Thanks Mr. Prez lol