Default Best crate 602 carb

Just looking for opinions

You'll probably get a million opinions but I have had excellent luck with my Stealth. He's a little tough to get ahold of on the phone but if you keep calling and eventually get him, he will answer any question you have and spend as much time on the phone as you need.

carburetors are like shocks ----it's all about the relationship with the builder and getting things customized to your style of driving and your exact needs

I do agree with 96racing that Tony Smith at stealth is top shelf material and actually he is the only builder that we have used for at least 6 years
    he has moved to a new shop in Georgia and the new number is 706-937-2272 ---his email remains the same stealthracing@att.net
    if you have trouble contacting him, you can let me know and I will get your info passed along

Brad
    www.race-1.com

I have been using JDR Performance for the last 4 years and have been very happy with the quality, service and performance of his carbs on the 602 and 604 engines. I highly recommend calling John, I have sold a good number of his carbs over the last few years and everyone has been very happy with their choice.
    JDR Performance, LLC
    Marshfield, MO 65706
    417-859-2353
    info@jdrperformance.com

absolutely agree with the last poster
    If I didn't have a strong relationship with Tony Smith I would be on John's porch
    I have only heard good things about JDR and that he is also about relationships

Brad

Ill throw another one out there, Willys. They has always given me great service and never had an issue started out with there gas 602 carb . When we switched from the 602 to the 604 and from gas to e85 they built my carbs. great people to deal with and they always there to answer any questions you may have to get you dialed in.