Default Shelton's Sidebites

I just watched the latest installment of Shelton's Sidebites with Ryan King on DoD. Shelton does an amazing job with interviews. It's one thing to have good interviewing skills, but he is so well versed in Late Model racing that regardless of who he interviewing he manages to make it enjoyable, especially when he does interviews with guys that aren't the top touring drivers.

From time to time we get people on here asking if DoD is worth the price and people are always quick to point out that the video highlights of the races alone are well worth the price, but the interviews and pre-race and post-race coverage aren't often mentioned and they really add a lot of value to having a subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I just watched the latest installment of Shelton's Sidebites with Ryan King on DoD. Shelton does an amazing job with interviews. It's one thing to have good interviewing skills, but he is so well versed in Late Model racing that regardless of who he interviewing he manages to make it enjoyable, especially when he does interviews with guys that aren't the top touring drivers.

From time to time we get people on here asking if DoD is worth the price and people are always quick to point out that the video highlights of the races alone are well worth the price, but the interviews and pre-race and post-race coverage aren't often mentioned and they really add a lot of value to having a subscription.
    I agree with everything you have said here.