Default Ross Bailes and Ryan King.

Me and a couple of my friends drove to Golden Isles Speedway yesterday to watch the Lucas Oil Late Models, long ride to the track 4 hours and 45 minutes lol.

Where I am from Ross Bailes, Brett Hamm, Donald Bradsher and G.R. Smith are local drivers for us in the Carolina's so yes that is a couple of drivers we was cheering for to make the A-main. Ross had a great chance to make the A-main while running 2nd in his B-main, on the last lap in turn 4 Ryan King made hard contact with Ross Bailes costing Bailes the transfer spot. For the ones who seen this wreck, do you think it was a dirty move by King or was it just good hard racing for the last transfer spot between the two?

Did you see the crap Bailes pulled earlier in the race? He caused the big pileup, and then spun out another car later on.

I'd say he had it coming.

Bailes had it coming but still a dirty move by King.

Reminded me of Tyler Erb in Fairbury at Prairie Dirt Classic turn 1, and that ended with him flipping Ryan Unzicker and the famous line by track announcer Mike Norris "what was Tyler Erb thinking?" Lol

There is a difference between dirty move & hard racing.
    The contact between Bailes & Satterlee didn't look intentional but it was contact none the less.
    Only Satterlee would know if he checked up a little or if Bailes got in corner too hard.

I didn't see anybody bashing EPJ for his miscalculated attempt to pass Ricky Weiss on Friday. Wasn't intentional, just hard racing, but still made contact & took Weiss out leading the race.

The move Ryan King made looked 100% intentional.

2nd incident with Bradsher was all on Bradsher. He forgot he was starting on the pole & decided all the way down front stretch he wanted to be on the outside. Ask Austin Hubbard & watch the race.

I thought we were going to gave to get out the boxing gloves for McIntosh and Erb as well. Weiss was not happy with BShep for some reason Friday either. I don't think he even knew it was Pearson that got into the back of him.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I thought we were going to gave to get out the boxing gloves for McIntosh and Erb as well. Weiss was not happy with BShep for some reason Friday either. I don't think he even knew it was Pearson that got into the back of him.
    Yeah, Erb and McIntosh was a wtf. They were just both being dumb.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Just watched "Shelton's sidebite" on dod with Ryan King. He's a well spoken dude, seems like he has a good head on his shoulders. Good luck to him this year, hopefully he doesn't throw any more of those sliders.

I know Ryan personally... I didn't see the incident, but I would never say he tries to wreck anyone on purpose. He's never driven that way in all the times I've raced against him or seen him race.

I was walking through the pit's one night and a driver started talking to me out of the blue and he was really courteous his name was Ryan king ,first time I ever met him ,most drivers are kinda stand offish if they don't know you.

Just read on DOD that Saterlee said he thought he had a left rear go down & that caused the big wreck in the B-main.

As far as Ryan King if that was a failed slide job, then he has given new meaning to slide job.

Quote Originally Posted by toyracer View Post
    Just read on DOD that Saterlee said he thought he had a left rear go down & that caused the big wreck in the B-main.

As far as Ryan King if that was a failed slide job, then he has given new meaning to slide job.
    whatever it was, it didn't work.