Thread: Body Panels..?

Default Body Panels..?

Anybody know where to find used body panels for sale? Buying them out of a guy's hauler at the track is not a problem, and normally what I do...mainly wanting to know if there's a good online source?

One thing that has worked well for me in the past if that if you have a driver in mind that you would like a used door from and you know they will be racing at an event you'll be attending, give them a call or contact them somehow (a week or so beforehand) and ask if they have anything available they could bring to the track for you.

I've gotten quite a few at auctions as well, they usually have a door auction at the Cotton Picken, they used to at the Show Me, and I'm sure plenty others as well. Usually for charity.

I don't know of a good online source other than maybe a few guys have some listed on their websites but you don't see that very often.

the touring guys are on the rd for weeks sometimes. Most sell them at their merchandise trailer or throw them away at he track if they get smashed. They carry enough stuff in the trailer and bent up sheet metal is something most don't carry around.

Another great source is the annual auction at the National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame during induction weekend at the North South 100 in August at Florence Speedway.