For Immediate Release
February 13, 2017

Tyler Erb Victorious at North Florida; Busy Speedweeks Continues

New Waverly, Texas (02/13/17) – Tyler Erb’s confidence level for the 2017 season got a major boost on Sunday evening, when he parked his First Class Septic #91 Rocket XR1 Chassis /Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model in victory lane at North Florida Speedway. The $5,000 win was extra special for the Texas racer.

“Last year at Speedweeks I just felt like I was just a field filler every night, so to come out and win the third night out at Speedweeks this year really means a lot,” said the 20-year-old. “We’ve worked really hard in the off-season. I just want to thank my family, my sponsors, and my team for all of their hard work and support.”

Tyler Erb opened his February Speedweeks on Friday night at Golden Isles Speedway (Brunswick, Georgia) in the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMODS) season-opener. Drawing 51 entries for the two-day Rhino Ag Super Bowl of Racing, Erb edged his way into the $10,000-to-win A-Main with a 3rd-place finish in his heat race. Earning the 18th-starting spot, Tyler jumped up two positions in the 50-lapper registering a 16th-place outing.

The following night after posting the 4th-fastest qualifying time in his group, Erb grabbed the last transfer position in his heat with a 3rd-place finish. Starting in 13th, Tyler worked his way into the Top 10 in the 60-lapper improving four spots to place 9th for his first-ever Speedweeks Top-10 finish.

On Sunday afternoon Erb made the short trip to North Florida Speedway (Lake City, Florida) for the UMP DIRTcar sanctioned event. With 20 Super Late Models registered, Tyler qualified fastest in his group before registering a heat race win, which put him on the pole for the A-Main.

Jumping out to the lead at the drop of the green flag, Erb kept the field at bay in the opening laps of the 40-lapper. Holding off a charging Brian Shirley and Kyle Bronson in late-race traffic, Tyler Erb wheeled his way to his first victory of the season and $5,000 payday with Bronson, Frank Heckenast Jr., Austin Hubbard, and Billy Moyer Jr. completing the Top 5 finishers.

For more results from these events, please visit www.LucasDirt.com and www.DIRTcarUMP.com .

Tyler’s ultra-busy Speedweeks schedule continues this week with the following schedule of racing action.

Feb. 13: LOLMDS: East Bay Raceway Park (Gibsonton, Florida) - $5,000-To-Win
Feb. 14: LOLMDS: East Bay Raceway Park (Gibsonton, Florida) - $5,000-To-Win
Feb. 15: LOLMDS: East Bay Raceway Park (Gibsonton, Florida) - $7,000-To-Win
Feb. 17: WoO: Screven Motor Speedway (Sylvania, Georgia) - $8,000-To-Win
Feb. 18: WoO: Screven Motor Speedway (Sylvania, Georgia) - $10,000-To-Win
Feb. 19: LOLMDS: Bubba Raceway Park (Ocala, Florida) - $10,000-To-Win

Keep track of Tyler’s latest news and updates at his newly-redesigned website at www.TylerErb.com .

Tyler Erb and Erb Racing would like to thank their sponsors including First Class Septic, Keyser Manufacturing, Day Motorsports, Clements Racing Engines, QA1, Integra Racing Shocks, JD’s Body Works, Tye Twarog Racing, Showtime Signs, Hoosier Tire South, Toste Construction, ASI Racewear, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Erb Racing, please visit www.TylerErb.com .