Default Casebolts new Moyer Victory

Nice look. I like casebolt and hes always competitive. Just unlucky at times. He comes to our area (Ky and Ohio) quiet a bit throughout the year.

Nice looking car. Good luck to Steve.

I like it! I'm one of those people that's burnt out on black race cars so when I see anything different I applaud it, lol. That being said, I still love Steve's old Rockstar Energy sponsored car from a few years ago. That car is in my top 10, for now.

Good Luck Steve in 2017!
    Last edited by AnnouncerLife88; 02-16-2017 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Lack Of Grammar
    Tyler Williams, Announcer for the Southeast Dirt Modified Series, co-host of The Half Priced Concessions Podcast - available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, YouTube and on www.anchor.fm/HPCpodcast

Quote Originally Posted by AnnouncerLife88 View Post
    I like it! I'm one of those people that's burnt out on black race cars so when I see anything different I applaud it, lol. That being said, I still love Steve's old Rockstar Energy sponsored car from a few years ago. That car is in my top 10, for now.

Good Luck Steve in 2017!

I agree. The best looking car I've seen yet this year is Dalton Cook's car. Man that thing is beautiful. Its yellow, and I don't normally care for yellow cars at all.

I talked to a guy brought up a good point about these dark colored cars last year. On a low lit race track, add dust, could be a dangerous situation.

Agree with you guys about the black cars, especially zyoung25's about the visibility issue. Same for the black uniforms as they're very hard to see in the pits. With all the adrenaline flowing there some are a little overzealous with pit speeds, both with the cars and the quads. Our cars are always brighter colors as are my suits. My son, however, still likes the black suits and I haven't been able to change his mind on them yet.