Default Lucas/WOO Drivers

Most people for the last few years have raved about how good the Lucas drivers are..I bet they are happy the WOO guys left for Screven. Thank goodness Lucas picked up Richards because outside of him and Bloomquist it looks light this year. Seems like WOO has the edge this year. Maybe WOO has been tougher all along?

No question the WoO guys (I still consider Josh a WoO guy for now) have run roughshod over the Lucas boys. Until tonight it was pretty embarrassing. Of course the WoO boys weren't there, but for sure they got the best of 'em up to this point. We'll see what happens as the season gets going, but they'll have to prove it when the big money is on the line. It's been a long time since anyone other than Richards and Clanton have been a factor.

uh....I think O'Neal and T-Mac will have a say in Lucas as well. Too bad JD isn't running a series. I think it would be a fun year with those 5 battling it out. I do agree, WOO drivers are looking rather strong early on. It also hurts Lucas that Jared Landers walked away from his dad's ride. Still wonder if the 777 car will see the dirt this year?
    Last edited by #FALSuperman; 02-16-2017 at 08:57 PM.

Hopefully, both series will have a close points battle at the top between 4 to 5 drivers. That would be a good shot in the arm (or in Bloomer's case finger) for dlm racing.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    uh....I think O'Neal and T-Mac will have a say in Lucas as well. Too bad JD isn't running a series. I think it would be a fun year with those 5 battling it out. I do agree, WOO drivers are looking rather strong early on. It also hurts Lucas that Jared Landers walked away from his dad's ride. Still wonder if the 777 car will see the dirt this year?
    Agreed. I'm a JD fan and I was really hoping he didn't dominate in 2016. It just gets boring. Losing JD, Landers and B-Shep hurts the overall quality of the series, but getting Josh in return helps. And certainly with the list of past champs running the series full time there is no reason that the competition level will be as two sided as in the past. That said, I still think WoO may have just as good of a points battle, if not better.

WOO is way underrated. B Shep, Clanton, Moran, Squirel, Madden, and many others can run with anyone. It's funny I love TMac and it's great he won tonight. But he had trouble competing in Woo in 2014 and 2015. Francis had 1 victory and O'Neil had 0 last year and Lanigan dropped off in Woo his last year and still is off his game. I think Owen had 1 win last year (Show Me 100) and JD is gone. I think who will be a lot more interesting. Lucas will be won by Josh Richards with Bloomquist a close second. I bet Richards and Bloomquist win 12 or more Lucas races this year.

Has Madden officially committed to running WoO?

Yes he has.

If Madden runs the entire thing, he finishes no worse than third in points.

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    Lucas will be won by Josh Richards with Bloomquist a close second.
    Are you so sure ANYONE will be a close second? I'm not.