Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lucas oil tv

Essex said before the racing started that they changed up equipment and fixed the wireless mic issues. He apologized for the crappy feeds earlier in the week at East Bay and at Golden Isles. I only had an issue with the stream timing out once, so it was a big improvement.

Yep.....had a few stutters and a couple refreshes. Mic issues fixed!

Best so far.....good job lortv!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Ours worked fine all night, had to refresh once during the feature. What I don't understand is why so many people on here saying it has to be on the consumers end when lucas said they were having trouble then that they were getting it fixed. It seems that they just want to smart, but I see the same thing on a lot of threads by the same people--might be too much cell phone radiation to the brain? ha ha !!!!!! To the guys that work in tv and really know --Thanks , nice to know a little about it!

I also got the LucasOilTV for the first time. Watched the first race last night. I loved it. Well worth 60.00 a year.
    The picture was great, the racing was fabulous last night so that helps.
    It works great through the App on the XBox One. It was just like I was watching TV. Can't wait for the rest of the weekend on there!!!

I also signed up last night and watched the race, i live out in the boon docks and can only get broad band , but i still only had some slight buffering issues, but i thought the broad cast was great, i give them an A. Lucas definitely has a new subscriber....

much better last night.
    I only had to refresh a couple times.

Thank you LORTV