Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

I see more dumbass old people who can't handle Facebook more than any thing else always posting actual fake news stories like Ten Things Trump is doing right that the media doesn't want to tell you:Number 3 would make most Dems switch to Republicans, or Can you see the Monkey in this Picture Only 5% of the World Can.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    until I see a DirtonDirt story saying the millenials caused bloomquist's injury, I calling bull$hit on 95% of this thread.

dad is an old timer, daughters are millenials. and I'm (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) proud of all of them.
    Brilliant,
    Thread over!

I think this thread should be deleted..........

Thats how I feel.

Just an old timer speaking out loud..
    Last edited by MEE; 02-16-2017 at 04:04 PM.

Anybody else find it funny people are complaining about people using social media on social media?
    Last edited by reid boys; 02-16-2017 at 03:58 PM.

Hope he gets back soon. But 5 pages on a finger injury? Who would have thunk it??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    It seems your the ignorant a$$. I was born raised here working for everything I have .
    not like the crying a$$ losers that cannot take it . mad as hell cause the free world will not
    be free no more . But the when the he11 are they going to shut the f#@uck up . So I don,t
    have to go to China . That,s why I voted trump . Don,t get mad get glad. And if the future
    is this generation this place will be un,united states of america . Wake up and look around .
    I think we all worked for everything we have, no matter if we are Millennials, or Baby Boomers or anything in between.

My father's ex-wife could teach a college level class on collecting assistance from the State and she is far from a Millennial, meanwhile myself, and all of my brothers and sisters, as well as my wife and all of her siblings have good paying jobs that we obtained from going to college and working hard and we are all considered Millennials.

I've got news for you, what anyone might call "The Greatest Generation" still has its fair share of useless people just like every generation does.

Quote Originally Posted by reid boys View Post
    Anybody else find it funny people are complaining about people using social media on social media?
    Sorry i high jacked this thread . Just could not help my self . Just the losers keep on
    going . I am a racer my , my sons a racer , but when you keep on bashing racers ,
    like um or not after a while it just will get ya . Today,s world will catch up to them .
    Biggest bunch of haters i ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Sorry i high jacked this thread . Just could not help my self . Just the losers keep on
    going . I am a racer my , my sons a racer , but when you keep on bashing racers ,
    like um or not after a while it just will get ya . Today,s world will catch up to them .
    Biggest bunch of haters i ever heard.
    There are certainly some "Haters" in this thread, no argument there.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    Scott didnt get injured until Sunday while working at Cecil Eunice's shop. Him being late and running bad on Fri night had nothing to do with being injured.
    Aren't you just full of breaking news.

Everyone knew that I'd hope. In no way did it have anything to do with how he ran Friday or being late.

Sure as he!! wasn't the point I was making anyway.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Mind Blown

How in the fuk can you people take a thread about Bloomer fuking up his finger and make it political BS? Once again, speaks volumes about the people on here.

Everyone wanting to use labels, and your label is better than mine. Have we learned nothing yet with the labeling BS? Every generation has good people and sh!theads. I can look through my family, from 20-70, some vote Dem, some vote R, guess what. Don't make a dam difference on wether or not they are a sh!thead or a good person. We are Americans, I don't give a sh!t how you vote, your skin color, sex, straight or gay, whatever. Are you a good person and provide for yourself and your family. And try in some way to better yourself, your family, your community, and so on.

Take your labels and stick them up your a$$.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I cut my finger yesterday and now it's infected and hurts. Doctor says I'm day to day.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    How in the fuk can you people take a thread about Bloomer fuking up his finger and make it political BS? Once again, speaks volumes about the people on here.

Everyone wanting to use labels, and your label is better than mine. Have we learned nothing yet with the labeling BS? Every generation has good people and sh!theads. I can look through my family, from 20-70, some vote Dem, some vote R, guess what. Don't make a dam difference on wether or not they are a sh!thead or a good person. We are Americans, I don't give a sh!t how you vote, your skin color, sex, straight or gay, whatever. Are you a good person and provide for yourself and your family. And try in some way to better yourself, your family, your community, and so on.

Excellent post.

Thank you,
    Jeff.

Aren't you just full of breaking news.

Everyone knew that I'd hope. In no way did it have anything to do with how he ran Friday or being late.

Sure as he!! wasn't the point I was making anyway.
    It wasn't directed at you buddy. It was directed at Stede Bonnet who I interpreted as insinuating that him being late on Friday was due to the injury.

His car is unloaded and warming up

Is it one of those new driverless cars???? LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Is it one of those new driverless cars???? LOLOL
    Theres a maniquin in it w a helmet on being run remote control from the pits!

GO BLOOMER U DA MAN!

FINGERS UP!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    As a long-time high school and college educator, all I can say is Wow. I'll even say it backwards....WOW!! Millenials (Gen Y) are too busy alright. Too busy sharing every useless detail of their fouled up lives on social media. Too busy whining about how much they should be paid, while they call in sick before they even earn their first paycheck. Too busy to detach their @#$*ing cellphones from their ears while they pay for food or gas at the counter. Too busy complaining that they don't have any money while they blow $8 on ice mochas and post a selfie with their bestie from their $600 phones. Too busy being self-absorbed and drastically over-stating their importance and accomplishments as a generation.

Millenials are developing a cure for cancer and developing way-of-life changing solutions??
    Gen Y gave us facebook, and boy is everyone glad for that. What did everyone do before the greatest time waster of all time? What military vet wouldn't feel like they should have done MORE for their country when compared to Mark Zuckerberg and the Kardashians?? Of course, what do I know? Surviving another week on the Bachelor must be a hell of a lot more stressful than landing on Omaha Beach.

"Millenials are entering the workforce with higher IQ's than any generation ever."
    That is absolutely 100% not true. Millenials are however, flunking out of college at a greater rate than any generation in history, and that is a fact. They are also carrying $1 trillion in student debt, an average of $45,000 per member of Gen Y.

Young man, do yourself a favor and have a sit down conversation with a member of the "greatest generation" to ever live. Have that person tell you about growing up as a child during the depression, and serving their country during World War II. Ask them what it was like to start working full time at age 16 because they didn't have the luxury of graduating from High School.

Ask them to define sacrifice, work ethic, and servitude. And when you're done with that conversation, thank them that you have the FREEDOM to enjoy such a "miserable" life in the greatest (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) country in the world.

Forgive me. I forgot, millennials are too busy to have that conversation...

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    And he is 100% correct. Doesn't matter who it is.
    Never will forget your guy blocking Bloomquist at the World 100 and getting wrecked for it, will ya??? How long ago has that been now???

Great Post by the way!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Or your a$$, wherever you prefer it to go. All I'm saying is, if you want to talk "ignorance", ignorance is blaming everything on one generation that (whether you like it or not) is going to be our only hope to even coming close to hanging with Japan and China in order maintain the $hit you speak of that Millennials didn't build.
    Millennials are a brainwashed generation for a fact. Many misdirected individuals that are failures. Not all of them, but a lot for sure.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-16-2017 at 08:38 PM.