Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Bloomquist injury

Bloomer was working on his car at a shop not far from Golden Isles and ran a wire cutter up under his fingernail and into the bone. Became badly infected and he has needed IV's and was still in the hospital as of yesterday. Hoping to be out to compete in the points races at East Bay.

Kinda fuked up we get seven pages on him being late to a track, but he gets injured working on his stuff and not a thread on it. Says a lot about the people on here.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

There are a lot of mental midgets around here. Kind of like when you go to the track and see 1/2 the stands filled with inbreds. Same crew, just behind a keyboard. So it's no surprise they don't say anything about this. They are kind of like the people that get real excited about the bad guy in pro wrestling because they think it's real.

MI Dirt fan did ask about him in one of the race threads, so that's good. That's the only mention I saw.

So, is he only planning to run Friday and Saturday?
    Scott Kleindorfer

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Bloomer was working on his car at a shop not far from Golden Isles and ran a wire cutter up under his fingernail and into the bone. Became badly infected and he has needed IV's and was still in the hospital as of yesterday. Hoping to be out to compete in the points races at East Bay.

Kinda fuked up we get seven pages on him being late to a track, but he gets injured working on his stuff and not a thread on it. Says a lot about the people on here.
    Well it's like the boy cried wolf, how many times has he been late before. He kind did that to himself at the end of day lol. But hope his hand heals fast and able get behind the wheel.

I don't care for the guy, or his antics, I don't like seeing anyone hurt though. IF he would have to sit out those 2 races, he will be in a big hole then points wise.

I didn't know any of that. I think there's some pretty big issues with that outfit and that's the reason for a lot of his issues with time management, but I don't want to see any driver injured. I hope he makes a full recovery soon.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

IF he would cut that finger off it would lighten the car by 13 ounces.Would be a new rule out by Friday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I don't care for the guy, or his antics, I don't like seeing anyone hurt though. IF he would have to sit out those 2 races, he will be in a big hole then points wise.
    Maybe one of The NDJOSB ( NASCAR Drivers Jealous Of Scott Bloomquist ) can propose a new rule so he can't race.

Quote Originally Posted by mskdorf View Post
    So, is he only planning to run Friday and Saturday?
    I'm sure they're planning on it but it solely depends on if he is released from the hospital.....which based off what I've heard he will be.

So it sounds like he hurt it Sunday but didn't go get it looked at until Monday, at which time I'm sure he noticed it was filled with puss. Just reading that makes me cringe, I know how bad that hurts. A reminder to anybody working on anything, always wear some good gloves if at all possible. They may not stop the injury completely but could lessen the extent tremendously with something like this!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

I feel the same but hope he gets finger straightened out.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Bobby Pierce is down there helping mason zeigler maybe he will jump in it for a couple nites

Get Well soon, before they write anymore outlandish rules. Legislation Madness has taken over the sport.
    Politically Incorrect.

He will probably file a lawsuit against the maker of the tool or the owner of the shop for lost money he didn't get since he can't race 😂

That didn't take long. Here they come.

if bloomer didn't try to cheat all the time!lucas wouldn't have to make up so many rules!!

If they made up the rule after, how is that cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    That didn't take long. Here they come.
    Yes they are... in droves. Get well soon Scott!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Hope it heals up quickly. Was looking forward to the head to head competition.
    8/13/16

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    If they made up the rule after, how is that cheating?
    It isn't, that's just how lazy dumb people think. In todays world some people think cheating an innovation are the same, they are not. Cheating is willingly and knowingly breaking the rules. Innovation finds a way inside the rules that's never been tried or perfected. Fear is when you write a new rule in knee-jerk fashion because some Milleniatard fans tweeted being tardy was an effective strategy. Mostly its all rooted in hate and ignorance from the, "Baby on Board" generation who can't think for themselves, just repost selfies from Applebies and pics of their childhood participation trophies.

Get well soon, Scott.
    Last edited by Stede Bonnet; 02-15-2017 at 03:13 PM.
    Politically Incorrect.