Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Bite your tongue. If he was my son Id leave him in Debos pigeon coop

Your missing him arent you. You are going thru withdrawl not being able to reply to his posts.

Give it time he will be back!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    I'm confused, are we saying Scott can't take the SAT because of his hand injury or did he score higher because it was dumbed down?
    Lmfao thats good one
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

SCD yeah he did all that...then he signed NAFTA...what a legacy
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    did clinton do this before or after he signed into law the final version of the disaster known as NAFTA ?
    Hey fastford, stop with facts in your posts. The liberals can't handle the truth.

Nicely done......

Scott didnt get injured until Sunday while working at Cecil Eunice's shop. Him being late and running bad on Fri night had nothing to do with being injured.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Your missing him arent you. You are going thru withdrawl not being able to reply to his posts.Give it time he will be back!
    Thanx for the warning

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    Scott didnt get injured until Sunday while working at Cecil Eunice's shop. Him being late and running bad on Fri night had nothing to do with being injured.
    Shhhhhhhhh. Don't tell the babbler from Barbados that. He'll quit dribbling all his knowledge to us.
    8/13/16

Let me just go on record as saying that there is absolutely nothing good that can come of a political discussion on 4m. I absolutely cannot imagine a worse place for a political argument, especially if you are on the Liberal/Independant side who is likely outnumbered 20-25:1 in favor of hardcore Conservatives.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Before anybody thinks I have left with my tail between my legs, everybody is entitled to their opinion. I do not think lesser of any person for voicing their opinion. I didn't step in anything. If you think Millennials are ignorant, that is fine. If you think people use their phones too much now, that is fine (and I don't disagree with you). But realize that it is not the 1930's anymore. It is today. If you don't want to get on board, or at least be willing to embrace the youth, that is proof that you have your head in the sand.

If you asked somebody that grew up in the depression and went to work at age 13 and walked both ways uphill, they would rather have the lives most of us have now, which means we are making progress. More people are flunking out of college now because more people are GOING to college, and have better opportunity. More people are stuggling in high school because more are GOING to high school.

We can swing (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s all day long, but don't just piss on a whole generation because your grandkids have cell phones and know how to use them.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    As a long-time high school and college educator, all I can say is Wow. I'll even say it backwards....WOW!! Millenials (Gen Y) are too busy alright. Too busy sharing every useless detail of their fouled up lives on social media. Too busy whining about how much they should be paid, while they call in sick before they even earn their first paycheck. Too busy to detach their @#$*ing cellphones from their ears while they pay for food or gas at the counter. Too busy complaining that they don't have any money while they blow $8 on ice mochas and post a selfie with their bestie from their $600 phones. Too busy being self-absorbed and drastically over-stating their importance and accomplishments as a generation.

Millenials are developing a cure for cancer and developing way-of-life changing solutions??
    Gen Y gave us facebook, and boy is everyone glad for that. What did everyone do before the greatest time waster of all time? What military vet wouldn't feel like they should have done MORE for their country when compared to Mark Zuckerberg and the Kardashians?? Of course, what do I know? Surviving another week on the Bachelor must be a hell of a lot more stressful than landing on Omaha Beach.

"Millenials are entering the workforce with higher IQ's than any generation ever."
    That is absolutely 100% not true. Millenials are however, flunking out of college at a greater rate than any generation in history, and that is a fact. They are also carrying $1 trillion in student debt, an average of $45,000 per member of Gen Y.

Young man, do yourself a favor and have a sit down conversation with a member of the "greatest generation" to ever live. Have that person tell you about growing up as a child during the depression, and serving their country during World War II. Ask them what it was like to start working full time at age 16 because they didn't have the luxury of graduating from High School.

Ask them to define sacrifice, work ethic, and servitude. And when you're done with that conversation, thank them that you have the FREEDOM to enjoy such a "miserable" life in the greatest (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) country in the world.

Forgive me. I forgot, millennials are too busy to have that conversation...

So right , generation today dont have a clue . They do think they are so smart .
    If we lost our electronics today , this generation would be f@%ucked . Would have no
    clue how to continue on . They even act as they invented every thing we have today .
    If not for pioneers that improves everything , we have none of the things we have today.
    My point is like you said , they would be somewhere in a office sucking on mochas , sitting
    on there sorry a$$ . Because they surely dont know how to work . They think everything is free
    Hey we always go low , because they always go high . And I mean that . lol lol lol .
    Hurry Scott they think you are done . get well soon .

Lives we have now?????? Hahahaha more government assistance needed now than ever. Lazy bunch of good for nothing people is what we as an older generation have raised, so in reality it is our fault!

Some of ya'll might want to move to Cuba or Russia, it will be just like it was in the 30-50's since that was such a great time in your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Some of ya'll might want to move to Cuba or Russia, it will be just like it was in the 30-50's since that was such a great time in your eyes.
    No what we needed was better birth control . Then we could enjoy this (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) more .

Like i said this generation thinks they built this $hit .

I'm sure there is a Millennial working hard to develop that for ya pal.

What a bigger phone for my ear.

Or your a$$, wherever you prefer it to go. All I'm saying is, if you want to talk "ignorance", ignorance is blaming everything on one generation that (whether you like it or not) is going to be our only hope to even coming close to hanging with Japan and China in order maintain the $hit you speak of that Millennials didn't build.

If Bloomer is unable to right due to his injury, can someone fill in his SAT answers for him? Or is that cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Or your a$$, wherever you prefer it to go. All I'm saying is, if you want to talk "ignorance", ignorance is blaming everything on one generation that (whether you like it or not) is going to be our only hope to even coming close to hanging with Japan and China in order maintain the $hit you speak of that Millennials didn't build.
    It seems your the ignorant a$$. I was born raised here working for everything I have .
    not like the crying a$$ losers that cannot take it . mad as hell cause the free world will not
    be free no more . But the when the he11 are they going to shut the f#@uck up . So I don,t
    have to go to China . That,s why I voted trump . Don,t get mad get glad. And if the future
    is this generation this place will be un,united states of america . Wake up and look around .

until I see a DirtonDirt story saying the millenials caused bloomquist's injury, I calling bull$hit on 95% of this thread.

dad is an old timer, daughters are millenials. and I'm (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) proud of all of them.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard