Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    WHERE WOULD THIS FORUM BE WITHOUT......

B L O O M E R!

Love him or hate him. he provides a ton of talking points!

This is about the only thing we can agree on about your boy!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    stede bonnet 18th century pirate man your old
    Stock car driver...aka porkchop....21st century idiot....dam your dumb
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    So Bill Clinton changed the Sat in 2016?Whos special ed? I had to remove you from the ignore to see your response, I expected something sorta interesting at least... back to the ignore you go, your still as juvenile and uneducated as the gum on my shoe.https://www.powerscore.com/sat/help/sat_oldvsnew.cfm
    Whos special ed? ...as Ive said #IDIOT LMAO if your dumb enough to step on gum then maybe you should pull it off and chew. #BRIGHTBOY....NOT LMAO!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    WHERE WOULD THIS FORUM BE WITHOUT......B L O O M E R!Love him or hate him. he provides a ton of talking points!
    You got that right bro

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    The "One Hand Man" drove it from 22nd to 7th, must be feeling better.
    Wait til tonight...he'll be a whole lot better

Quote Originally Posted by bullittwrench View Post
    I cut my finger yesterday and now it's infected and hurts. Doctor says I'm day to day.
    Did you cut it to the bone, let it get infected, and wait over 24hrs to get care? Make fun of anything you want, you get an infection that hits your blood stream, then we will see who the tough guy is.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Millennials are a brainwashed generation for a fact. Many misdirected individuals that are failures. Not all of them, but a lot for sure.
    Lol. Where'd you find this brain busting fact? The same place that tells you the people in their late 40's-60's made these people y'all love to b!tch and moan about.

Labels Clayton, keep drinking the label maker Kool-Aid.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Wait til tonight...he'll be a whole lot better
    What did I say??? Finger hurt, broke arm, hung over it dont matter..the man can win ....lol

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Lol. Where'd you find this brain busting fact? The same place that tells you the people in their late 40's-60's made these people y'all love to b!tch and moan about.

Labels Clayton, keep drinking the label maker Kool-Aid.
    No Kool-Aid here sir, these are just the facts. Sorry if you are one of them,but at a very young age these people have been brainwashed. A good number of them for a fact.

http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/09/...-generation-z/

https://studygrowknowblog.com/2016/1...washed-masses/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaAarsUjLFM

Quote Originally Posted by stock yard driver View Post
    So Bill Clinton changed the Sat in 2016?

Whos special ed?

I had to remove you from the ignore to see your response, I expected something sorta interesting at least... back to the ignore you go, your still as juvenile and uneducated as the gum on my shoe.

https://www.powerscore.com/sat/help/sat_oldvsnew.cfm
    Hey little boy, who do you think you're kidding? Gonna be a hard life if you ignore everyone that doesn't agree with your ignorance. Maybe you should put everyone except about four other whackos on here on that ignore list??? Kool!!!

stock yard driver!!! Please report to your therapist!!!