Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Trump using Presidency to boost sales at Mar a Lago

Anyone know the real reason Trump hosted the Japanese Prime Minister at Mar a Lago instead of hosting an official State visit at the White House, which would have been befitting a President of the USA?

Because it sells Mar a Lago to Japanese tycoons as a vacation destination. Trump knows those guys are all about power and status, what better way to market his resort as "The Place where Presidents and Prime Ministers Play Golf" than to host USA state visits there?

If you don't believe Trump is using the office and title President of the United States of America as a marketing tool for his own empire, you need to open your eyes.
    Last edited by t.nie; 02-15-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Anyone know the real reason Trump hosted the Japanese Prime Minister at Mar a Lago instead of hosting an official State visit at the White House, which would have been befitting a President of the USA?

Because it sells Mar a Lago to Japanese tycoons as a vacation destination. Trump knows those guys are all about power and status, what better way to market his resort as "The Place where Presidents and Prime Ministers Play Golf" than to host USA state visits there?

If you don't believe Trump is using the office and title President of the United States of America as a marketing tool for his own empire, you need to open your eyes.
    I didn.'t hear or see any of us denying it ................................ it is pure genius and is exactly what he will do for this country !!!!!!!!!

Ok. So tell me, how is he going to "market" the USA so we all prosper? You appear to be convinced he has some grand plan, tell us what it is.

Ok. So tell me, how is he going to "market" the USA so we all prosper? You appear to be convinced he has some grand plan, tell us what it is.
    just sit back and watch the billionaire business man do his thing ....................... and try to let it drive you crazy !!!!!!

Nobody can tell you his plan, he hasnt got one.

hes gonna do lots of stuff, big stuff

big things will happen

weve already been busy doing big things lots of stuff

youll see

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    just sit back and watch the billionaire business man do his thing ....................... and try to let it drive you crazy !!!!!!
    Trump has already driven the poor soul crazy. The only thing to be determined is the type and strength of the medication!! LOLOL!!

Anyone know the real reason Trump hosted the Japanese Prime Minister at Mar a Lago instead of hosting an official State visit at the White House, which would have been befitting a President of the USA?Because it sells Mar a Lago to Japanese tycoons as a vacation destination. Trump knows those guys are all about power and status, what better way to market his resort as "The Place where Presidents and Prime Ministers Play Golf" than to host USA state visits there?If you don't believe Trump is using the office and title President of the United States of America as a marketing tool for his own empire, you need to open your eyes.
    Do you have any proof of that or are you living in your own little world again?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Nobody can tell you his plan, he hasnt got one. hes gonna do lots of stuff, big stuffbig things will happenweve already been busy doing big things lots of stuffyoull see
    Really? Heres another one that believes in the Easter Bunny
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Do you really think it is about money he is taking no salary for being president any of his over seas companies that profit he is going to give it to the treasury, give me a break.

Trump busy fixing problems left from this past 8yrs. Libs busy whining. Just as it should be.

In my 53 years the people who have told me they would work for nothing were great at estimating the value of their work.

dirtdobber, do some research into Japanese culture, how much emphasis they place on status and power in their culture.

Trump already doubled the price of membership to Mar a Lago, so he is already profiteering off his status as President. What other reason can you possibly see for a doubling of the price to his little boys club?

I can't imagine what kind of outrage there would be on these boards if a Democrat was pulling these stunts. You guys would lose your minds.

dirtdobber, do some research into Japanese culture, how much emphasis they place on status and power in their culture.

Trump already doubled the price of membership to Mar a Lago, so he is already profiteering off his status as President. What other reason can you possibly see for a doubling of the price to his little boys club?

I can't imagine what kind of outrage there would be on these boards if a Democrat was pulling these stunts. You guys would lose your minds.
    Check how much money Obama came out of the white house with way way more than his pay wonder how all this extra money came about.

What Trump is doing is illegal. But you guys think it is brilliant. Another glass of cool aide? He hasn't done a thing but sign papers. There has been absolutely no improvement. Is a bigger crook than the Clintons, but you guys don't see it because you believe everything the stooge says.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    check how much money obama came out of the white house with way way more than his pay wonder how all this extra money came about.
    and we didn't whine once about it in 8 yrs !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!lol!!!

Just to clarify after 8 years in office Obama's total pay would have been 3.6 million his wife 0 today Obama's net worth is 12.2 million and the shocker is his wife is worth 11.8 million not earning anything for 8 years

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    and we didn't whine once about it in 8 yrs !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!lol!!!
    Your right you never whine about once, you guys did it everyday!!!! lol lol

Do you really think it is about money he is taking no salary for being president any of his over seas companies that profit he is going to give it to the treasury, give me a break.
    So trump is putting his own money into the treasury? haha lets see that reference! Will we see his tax return to back that up?

Just to clarify after 8 years in office Obama's total pay would have been 3.6 million his wife 0 today Obama's net worth is 12.2 million and the shocker is his wife is worth 11.8 million not earning anything for 8 years

They said he could make 242 million now that he is out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    So trump is putting his own money into the treasury? haha lets see that reference! Will we see his tax return to back that up?
    Do you really think showing his tax return matters I am self employed and I doubt 95% of the people could understand mine much less understand his.