Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    your right you never whine about once, you guys did it everyday!!!! Lol lol
    maybe about policy and executive order but not making money cuz he was hnic !!!

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Anyone know the real reason Trump hosted the Japanese Prime Minister at Mar a Lago instead of hosting an official State visit at the White House, which would have been befitting a President of the USA?

Because it sells Mar a Lago to Japanese tycoons as a vacation destination. Trump knows those guys are all about power and status, what better way to market his resort as "The Place where Presidents and Prime Ministers Play Golf" than to host USA state visits there?

If you don't believe Trump is using the office and title President of the United States of America as a marketing tool for his own empire, you need to open your eyes.
    Eat that left wing media up. You are going to receive a dumbed down award soon for sure!!!

Eyes wide shut, full speed ahead, sir!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pig tracker View Post
    What Trump is doing is illegal. But you guys think it is brilliant. Another glass of cool aide? He hasn't done a thing but sign papers. There has been absolutely no improvement. Is a bigger crook than the Clintons, but you guys don't see it because you believe everything the stooge says.
    Is that you mud cluck????

First of all, if a liberal says it, it most likely is not true or at least a spin on the truth but let's say it is.

Did you liberals ever care about the $85+ Million Barry spent on vacations in 8 years? Or could this be more fake outrage? I will look for the posts on Barry's Africa trip, if the libs fur is flying over $3 million then there most be massive uprising about that trip.... How about the Billion + he gave to Iran? I doubt I need to look it up to see now all of the sudden libs care about spending money.

Similar to stating when something is or isn't constitutional, libs couldn't care less about the constitution until it works for their agenda.

If it wasn't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

what trump is doing is illegal. But you guys think it is brilliant. Another glass of cool aide? He hasn't done a thing but sign papers. There has been absolutely no improvement. Is a bigger crook than the clintons, but you guys don't see it because you believe everything the stooge says.
    exactly to what are you referring is illegal ?

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Do you really think showing his tax return matters I am self employed and I doubt 95% of the people could understand mine much less understand his.
    yes it matters everyone else is capable of sharing theirs who has ran for office

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    exactly to what are you referring is illegal ?
    To the radical left ANY Republican is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    yes it matters everyone else is capable of sharing theirs who has ran for office
    Last president kept most of his life a secret and not a word about the children being adopted. No, the media would not even ask anything touchy. Like could we see your original birth certificate. Heck we just had to take his word, no questions asked about everything he did. Thus Obummercare lies, and immigration lies, nothing but lies and media praise for doing just that.

I have to wonder, how in the world do people think like this, and just plain can't see the truth!!

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Like I said I doubt you could understand mine and it is on a small scale compared to his and it is not a requirement to show tax returns it is only a suggestion

It is illegal to use the office of president to make monetary gains.

It is illegal to use the office of president to make monetary gains.
    You better go back and tell the Clinton's and Obama then.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    You better go back and tell the Clinton's and Obama then.
    Now Drano ....don't be posting "alternative facts"! LOL
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Oh, but it's "pure genius" if Trump does it. Make up your mind-is it OK to do or not. Can't have it both ways just for your own point of view.

Well how about the Clinton's and Obummer???? You gave them a pass. Sad.

Oh, but it's "pure genius" if Trump does it. Make up your mind-is it OK to do or not. Can't have it both ways just for your own point of view.
    It is funny you think Trump may make a dollar off being president and pardon the pun but you squeal like a pig but never said a word when the Clinton's or Obama's did it so I guess it is pure genius as to who is looking at it.

See, you're talking thru your a$$ because I never once said I was okaying with what Clinton or Obama did. But this is what is going on right now, and the USA can not defend this buffoon.

See, you're talking thru your a$$ because I never once said I was okaying with what Clinton or Obama did. But this is what is going on right now, and the USA can not defend this buffoon.
    You sir are slamming Trump only. So it's a partisan witch hunt as usual.

The buffoon is Hillary and Obummer. Trump is there to bring the country back on the right track and setting back the Communist movement, of which you appear to support.

For once in a long time we have a President that wants to defend the USA the USA doesn't have to defend him you got that backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Anyone know the real reason Trump hosted the Japanese Prime Minister at Mar a Lago instead of hosting an official State visit at the White House, which would have been befitting a President of the USA?

Because it sells Mar a Lago to Japanese tycoons as a vacation destination. Trump knows those guys are all about power and status, what better way to market his resort as "The Place where Presidents and Prime Ministers Play Golf" than to host USA state visits there?

If you don't believe Trump is using the office and title President of the United States of America as a marketing tool for his own empire, you need to open your eyes.
    The Japanese PM is a golfer, and he did meet Pres Trump at the White House. The President and PM had a talk about trade agreement that we don't have with Japan. The PM then went to Arlington National Cemetery to place a wreath on the Unknown Soldiers Grave Cite. They went to Mar A Lagos to play golf.

You can tell them anything they will believe it lol

There really good with Alternative facts. Lol