Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,980

    Default Trump alternative facts

    President Trump got several FACTS wrong during his 80-minute news conference at the White House on Thursday:





    Trump off by two votes on electoral win



    Trump claimed he was elected with 306 Electoral College votes.

    "I'm here following through on what I pledged to do. That's all I'm doing. I put it out before the American people, got 306 electoral college votes. I wasn't supposed to get 222. They said there's no way to get 222, 230's impossible," Trump said.

    When Congress certified the presidential election tally in January, Trump received 304 electoral votes to 227 for Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton.





    Trump misstates 'biggest Electoral College win since Reagan'


    "We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes," Trump said. "I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan," Trump said.

    President Obama won 332 electoral votes in 2012 and 365 in 2008. President Clinton got 379 in 1996 and 370 in 1992. The first President Bush received 426 in 1988.





    9th Circuit Court of Appeals has not set a record


    "In fact, we had to go quicker than we thought because of the bad decision we received from a circuit that has been overturned at a record number. I have heard 80%, I find that hard to believe, that is just a number I heard, that they are overturned 80% of the time," Trump said.

    It is true that between 2010-2015, 79% of all the cases the Supreme Court heard from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals were overturned. However, as Politifact points out: This is not a record. The Supreme Court overturned 87% of the cases by the 6th Circuit Court and 85% by the 11th Circuit during the same period, according to Politifact.
    My ignore list... copy pasted. Which means if your on here I DONT see your posts.

    a1driver a25rjr balljoint balljoint_ calverton carowner73 CIRF Clayton_Wetter decrate61 dirtdobber45 dirtman007 frontrunner gator 49 LITE--OUT Raceready

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Realville, USA
    Posts
    11,316

    Default

    Yawn!!!!!!
    NASCAR and Dirt Motors Racin' expert!!!! Fighting the GOOD fight!!! Find the truth. It was Karl Marx who called for a “heavy progressive or graduated income tax” system in order to redistribute the wealth and establish a socialist state. Check out The Blaze on Dish channel 212 or theblaze.com and levintv.com for the truth.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,231

    Default

    No way the orange messiah could ever be wrong. Just ask his sheep!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    President Trump got several FACTS wrong during his 80-minute news conference at the White House on Thursday:





    Trump off by two votes on electoral win



    Trump claimed he was elected with 306 Electoral College votes.

    "I'm here following through on what I pledged to do. That's all I'm doing. I put it out before the American people, got 306 electoral college votes. I wasn't supposed to get 222. They said there's no way to get 222, 230's impossible," Trump said.

    When Congress certified the presidential election tally in January, Trump received 304 electoral votes to 227 for Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton.





    Trump misstates 'biggest Electoral College win since Reagan'


    "We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes," Trump said. "I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan," Trump said.

    President Obama won 332 electoral votes in 2012 and 365 in 2008. President Clinton got 379 in 1996 and 370 in 1992. The first President Bush received 426 in 1988.





    9th Circuit Court of Appeals has not set a record


    "In fact, we had to go quicker than we thought because of the bad decision we received from a circuit that has been overturned at a record number. I have heard 80%, I find that hard to believe, that is just a number I heard, that they are overturned 80% of the time," Trump said.

    It is true that between 2010-2015, 79% of all the cases the Supreme Court heard from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals were overturned. However, as Politifact points out: This is not a record. The Supreme Court overturned 87% of the cases by the 6th Circuit Court and 85% by the 11th Circuit during the same period, according to Politifact.
    Still better than if you like your doctor you a keep your doctor, if you like your plan you can keep your plan , I did not send any emails that were marked classified etc etc etc .....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Trump came to a battle of wits, but he was completely unarmed. This was with the press corps, and they were able to call him out on several "alternate facts". Now just imagine this guy negotiating with Russia, Iran, or North Korea. Pretty scary to say the least.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    30 min from BMS
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Trump came to a battle of wits, but he was completely unarmed. This was with the press corps, and they were able to call him out on several "alternate facts". Now just imagine this guy negotiating with Russia, Iran, or North Korea. Pretty scary to say the least.
    After the eight years we just went through... its a breath of fresh air
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Don't cross the red line.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Trump came to a battle of wits, but he was completely unarmed. This was with the press corps, and they were able to call him out on several "alternate facts". Now just imagine this guy negotiating with Russia, Iran, or North Korea. Pretty scary to say the least.
    At least he can negotiate rather than apologize and concede on every part of a deal !

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    President Trump got several FACTS wrong during his 80-minute news conference at the White House on Thursday:





    Trump off by two votes on electoral win



    Trump claimed he was elected with 306 Electoral College votes.

    "I'm here following through on what I pledged to do. That's all I'm doing. I put it out before the American people, got 306 electoral college votes. I wasn't supposed to get 222. They said there's no way to get 222, 230's impossible," Trump said.

    When Congress certified the presidential election tally in January, Trump received 304 electoral votes to 227 for Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton.





    Trump misstates 'biggest Electoral College win since Reagan'


    "We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes," Trump said. "I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan," Trump said.

    President Obama won 332 electoral votes in 2012 and 365 in 2008. President Clinton got 379 in 1996 and 370 in 1992. The first President Bush received 426 in 1988.





    9th Circuit Court of Appeals has not set a record


    "In fact, we had to go quicker than we thought because of the bad decision we received from a circuit that has been overturned at a record number. I have heard 80%, I find that hard to believe, that is just a number I heard, that they are overturned 80% of the time," Trump said.

    It is true that between 2010-2015, 79% of all the cases the Supreme Court heard from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals were overturned. However, as Politifact points out: This is not a record. The Supreme Court overturned 87% of the cases by the 6th Circuit Court and 85% by the 11th Circuit during the same period, according to Politifact.
    Any idea how stupid you look bringing out stuff like this? There were no lies or distortions... good grief what a clown you are....
    Donald Trump is our President!!!! Proud to say it!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    the South
    Posts
    1,865

    Default

    And once again to all you HATERS and SNOWFLAKES.....lets compare your net worth to Trumps and see who the truly ignorant ones are!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,282

    Default

    Still hoping for good things to come from Trump. Like I said he will do some things I like and probably some I won't like. No different then any President before him and anyone after him.

    I can't understand why poeple including Trump can't get over it. You won time to move on. He continues to bring up the election results. Someone please tell him it's over, I know it's hard for to believe Donald but, you actually won.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Still hoping for good things to come from Trump. Like I said he will do some things I like and probably some I won't like. No different then any President before him and anyone after him.

    I can't understand why poeple including Trump can't get over it. You won time to move on. He continues to bring up the election results. Someone please tell him it's over, I know it's hard for to believe Donald but, you actually won.
    You my friend are full of S H I T !!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    You my friend are full of S H I T !!!!
    Well that's just not true lol !!!!

    Lets see bring good paying jobs back to this country, who would not be for that.

    Improve our healthcare and make it cheaper, who would not be for that.

    Build a wall, why not, what we are doing now isn't working.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well that's just not true lol !!!!

    Lets see bring good paying jobs back to this country, who would not be for that.

    Improve our healthcare and make it cheaper, who would not be for that.

    Build a wall, why not, what we are doing now isn't working.


    Yep Im all for that also.

    I find it hard to believe hell bring back good paying jobs, since he wont even bring back his own over seas manufacturing jobs, and since he has always been a huge user of undocumented workers in his hotels and towers. As of a few weeks ago he had a add running for undocumented workers to work in his hotel as house cleaners, cooks, wait staff, with the offer of temporary visas....

    I doubt he comes up with a BETTER plan for health care since he cant even remember a simple number like 306 which seems to be so important to him.

    The wall.. well who hasnt stood around at lunch at work saying build a wall!! everyone has, the facts are building a wall on a river is unrealistic, building a wall on a cliff is unrealistic, building a wall where much of the land is privately owned and people own land that would be on both sides is unrealistic. Those are a few of the reasons the WALL hasnt been completed.. Stealing peoples land and dividing their land so they cant use it any longer is going to be quite a battle, if anyone is up to it though Id say trump is our man, he doesnt care about anyone but himself, he doesnt mind ruining peoples lives or lively hood. If he can get out of paying for something he will, if he can file bankruptcy he will.. anything to come out on top himself, zero concern about moral character..

    Im not sure what else trump claims or plans to do, since he has NEVER said much of anything, except the above three and of course bitch about the media, get in twitter fights etc.
    My ignore list... copy pasted. Which means if your on here I DONT see your posts.

    a1driver a25rjr balljoint balljoint_ calverton carowner73 CIRF Clayton_Wetter decrate61 dirtdobber45 dirtman007 frontrunner gator 49 LITE--OUT Raceready

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    the South
    Posts
    1,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Yep Im all for that also.

    I find it hard to believe hell bring back good paying jobs, since he wont even bring back his own over seas manufacturing jobs, and since he has always been a huge user of undocumented workers in his hotels and towers. As of a few weeks ago he had a add running for undocumented workers to work in his hotel as house cleaners, cooks, wait staff, with the offer of temporary visas....

    I doubt he comes up with a BETTER plan for health care since he cant even remember a simple number like 306 which seems to be so important to him.

    The wall.. well who hasnt stood around at lunch at work saying build a wall!! everyone has, the facts are building a wall on a river is unrealistic, building a wall on a cliff is unrealistic, building a wall where much of the land is privately owned and people own land that would be on both sides is unrealistic. Those are a few of the reasons the WALL hasnt been completed.. Stealing peoples land and dividing their land so they cant use it any longer is going to be quite a battle, if anyone is up to it though Id say trump is our man, he doesnt care about anyone but himself, he doesnt mind ruining peoples lives or lively hood. If he can get out of paying for something he will, if he can file bankruptcy he will.. anything to come out on top himself, zero concern about moral character..

    Im not sure what else trump claims or plans to do, since he has NEVER said much of anything, except the above three and of course bitch about the media, get in twitter fights etc.
    See post #12!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    30 min from BMS
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    yep im all for that also.i find it hard to believe hell bring back good paying jobs, since he wont even bring back his own over seas manufacturing jobs, and since he has always been a huge user of undocumented workers in his hotels and towers. As of a few weeks ago he had a add running for undocumented workers to work in his hotel as house cleaners, cooks, wait staff, with the offer of temporary visas....i doubt he comes up with a better plan for health care since he cant even remember a simple number like 306 which seems to be so important to him.the wall.. Well who hasnt stood around at lunch at work saying build a wall!! Everyone has, the facts are building a wall on a river is unrealistic, building a wall on a cliff is unrealistic, building a wall where much of the land is privately owned and people own land that would be on both sides is unrealistic. Those are a few of the reasons the wall hasnt been completed.. Stealing peoples land and dividing their land so they cant use it any longer is going to be quite a battle, if anyone is up to it though id say trump is our man, he doesnt care about anyone but himself, he doesnt mind ruining peoples lives or lively hood. If he can get out of paying for something he will, if he can file bankruptcy he will.. Anything to come out on top himself, zero concern about moral character..im not sure what else trump claims or plans to do, since he has never said much of anything, except the above three and of course bitch about the media, get in twitter fights etc.
    #idiot.....#clueless
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    215

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    President Trump got several FACTS wrong during his 80-minute news conference at the White House on Thursday:





    Trump off by two votes on electoral win



    Trump claimed he was elected with 306 Electoral College votes.

    "I'm here following through on what I pledged to do. That's all I'm doing. I put it out before the American people, got 306 electoral college votes. I wasn't supposed to get 222. They said there's no way to get 222, 230's impossible," Trump said.

    When Congress certified the presidential election tally in January, Trump received 304 electoral votes to 227 for Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton.





    Trump misstates 'biggest Electoral College win since Reagan'


    "We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes," Trump said. "I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan," Trump said.

    President Obama won 332 electoral votes in 2012 and 365 in 2008. President Clinton got 379 in 1996 and 370 in 1992. The first President Bush received 426 in 1988.





    9th Circuit Court of Appeals has not set a record


    "In fact, we had to go quicker than we thought because of the bad decision we received from a circuit that has been overturned at a record number. I have heard 80%, I find that hard to believe, that is just a number I heard, that they are overturned 80% of the time," Trump said.

    It is true that between 2010-2015, 79% of all the cases the Supreme Court heard from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals were overturned. However, as Politifact points out: This is not a record. The Supreme Court overturned 87% of the cases by the 6th Circuit Court and 85% by the 11th Circuit during the same period, according to Politifact.


    Its no wonder the democrats lost big league . Listen to them keep on cryin . Get over it .
    And I here now that you have another loud mouth woman preparing to run against the Donald .
    I hope she don,t i don,t think we could stand 4 more years of crying . BETTER GO HIGH .

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    30 min from BMS
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Its no wonder the democrats lost big league . Listen to them keep on cryin . Get over it . And I here now that you have another loud mouth woman preparing to run against the Donald .I hope she don,t i don,t think we could stand 4 more years of crying . BETTER GO HIGH .
    Oh let her run. Itll be an easy win for the Don...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Its no wonder the democrats lost big league . Listen to them keep on cryin . Get over it .
    And I here now that you have another loud mouth woman preparing to run against the Donald .
    I hope she don,t i don,t think we could stand 4 more years of crying . BETTER GO HIGH .
    You know it is time to get over it and that goes for the President as well. You have to admit he keeps bringing it up. he just feeds the media.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Trump came to a battle of wits, but he was completely unarmed. This was with the press corps, and they were able to call him out on several "alternate facts". Now just imagine this guy negotiating with Russia, Iran, or North Korea. Pretty scary to say the least.
    I would say it is more like Trump is in a battle with HALF WITS> Keep whining while Trump continues to clean things up. LOLOLOL

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.