Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You know it is time to get over it and that goes for the President as well. You have to admit he keeps bringing it up. he just feeds the media.
    Here is a fact. The left has not figured things out yet and probably never will. He wears his holster low shooting from the hip. Takes all of the oxygen out of the room, and goes about getting done what he said he will do. Complete misdirection and i am wondering if haters will ever figure it out.

I said this before. All the ones that are screaming the loudest are the ones who are hiding something and are scared they will be caught. And I hope they do.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Here is a fact. The left has not figured things out yet and probably never will. He wears his holster low shooting from the hip. Takes all of the oxygen out of the room, and goes about getting done what he said he will do. Complete misdirection and i am wondering if haters will ever figure it out.
    Yes were all waiting for the things to get done. Better jobs, better cheaper healthcare, boarders secured, ect, ect, who would not want these things. I think most Americans would.

Waiting to see how he handles Wall St. since the Dems won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Trump came to a battle of wits, but he was completely unarmed. This was with the press corps, and they were able to call him out on several "alternate facts". Now just imagine this guy negotiating with Russia, Iran, or North Korea. Pretty scary to say the least.
    You believe in Unicorns and tooth fairies too?? Go pretend your a boot licking Commie somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    #idiot.....#clueless
    And those are just for starters. What a piece!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes were all waiting for the things to get done. Better jobs, better cheaper healthcare, boarders secured, ect, ect, who would not want these things. I think most Americans would.

Waiting to see how he handles Wall St. since the Dems won't.
    Who wouldn't ? About 65 million who voted for the rapist enabler that's who !

Why would people who voted for the other candidate not want to see America succeed anyway?

Sorry Dirtman, but you need to rethink that one. It was a Republican, McConnell, who said his only goal was to obstruct Obama and see him fail, and that by itself said he could care less about what that would mean to Americans in general.

There is only and only ever will be one side so selfish and arrogant as to flush the country down the toilet to serve their own agenda first and only, and that is the Republicans. As they proved under 8 years of Obama, if they don't get their way, ain't nobody getting any other way.

That was the clear and unmistakable message America got during the Obama years. Republicans DO NOT compromise, ever, for any reason, even if it drags America straight down the toilet. If Republican right wingers think the country stinks, they need look no further than themselves for the culprit.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    why would people who voted for the other candidate not want to see america succeed anyway?

Sorry dirtman, but you need to rethink that one. It was a republican, mcconnell, who said his only goal was to obstruct obama and see him fail, and that by itself said he could care less about what that would mean to americans in general.

There is only and only ever will be one side so selfish and arrogant as to flush the country down the toilet to serve their own agenda first and only, and that is the republicans. As they proved under 8 years of obama, if they don't get their way, ain't nobody getting any other way.

That was the clear and unmistakable message america got during the obama years. Republicans do not compromise, ever, for any reason, even if it drags america straight down the toilet. If republican right wingers think the country stinks, they need look no further than themselves for the culprit.
    what f ing world are you living in ! The hnic got everything he wanted and then some and he by himself flushed this country down the toilet !!! But now we have the great plumber trump to unclog it and mazke it flow once again and you libtatrds can do all you want to obstruct it but he will work around you nutbags and get it don e anyway !!!

Didnt Democrats say before he took the oath that they wouldnt work with Trump on anything? In all fairness to your country and the people in it isnt that being a wee bit selfish?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Any idea how stupid you look bringing out stuff like this? There were no lies or distortions... good grief what a clown you are....

stock yard, give it up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Why would people who voted for the other candidate not want to see America succeed anyway?

Sorry Dirtman, but you need to rethink that one. It was a Republican, McConnell, who said his only goal was to obstruct Obama and see him fail, and that by itself said he could care less about what that would mean to Americans in general.

There is only and only ever will be one side so selfish and arrogant as to flush the country down the toilet to serve their own agenda first and only, and that is the Republicans. As they proved under 8 years of Obama, if they don't get their way, ain't nobody getting any other way.

That was the clear and unmistakable message America got during the Obama years. Republicans DO NOT compromise, ever, for any reason, even if it drags America straight down the toilet. If Republican right wingers think the country stinks, they need look no further than themselves for the culprit.
    You do realize that McConnell did very little obstructing, and went along with about everything Obummer did right?

If not then you are not all here.

Republicans obstructed very little in reality, but if they did the media claimed that's all they did. If you don't see this dishonesty and double standard, you are a blind partisan fool.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-20-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    President Trump got several FACTS wrong during his 80-minute news conference at the White House on Thursday:

Trump off by two votes on electoral win

Trump claimed he was elected with 306 Electoral College votes.

"I'm here following through on what I pledged to do. That's all I'm doing. I put it out before the American people, got 306 electoral college votes. I wasn't supposed to get 222. They said there's no way to get 222, 230's impossible," Trump said.

When Congress certified the presidential election tally in January, Trump received 304 electoral votes to 227 for Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton.

Trump misstates 'biggest Electoral College win since Reagan'

"We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes," Trump said. "I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan," Trump said.

President Obama won 332 electoral votes in 2012 and 365 in 2008. President Clinton got 379 in 1996 and 370 in 1992. The first President Bush received 426 in 1988.

9th Circuit Court of Appeals has not set a record

"In fact, we had to go quicker than we thought because of the bad decision we received from a circuit that has been overturned at a record number. I have heard 80%, I find that hard to believe, that is just a number I heard, that they are overturned 80% of the time," Trump said.

It is true that between 2010-2015, 79% of all the cases the Supreme Court heard from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals were overturned. However, as Politifact points out: This is not a record. The Supreme Court overturned 87% of the cases by the 6th Circuit Court and 85% by the 11th Circuit during the same period, according to Politifact.
    I know what he got right . he won ,like he always does sooner or later . And if you were
    not pissed off before you soon will be . See how they like the new executive order .
    See you at the boarder .

Quote Originally Posted by stock yard driver View Post
    Yep Im all for that also.

I find it hard to believe hell bring back good paying jobs, since he wont even bring back his own over seas manufacturing jobs, and since he has always been a huge user of undocumented workers in his hotels and towers. As of a few weeks ago he had a add running for undocumented workers to work in his hotel as house cleaners, cooks, wait staff, with the offer of temporary visas....

I doubt he comes up with a BETTER plan for health care since he cant even remember a simple number like 306 which seems to be so important to him.

The wall.. well who hasnt stood around at lunch at work saying build a wall!! everyone has, the facts are building a wall on a river is unrealistic, building a wall on a cliff is unrealistic, building a wall where much of the land is privately owned and people own land that would be on both sides is unrealistic. Those are a few of the reasons the WALL hasnt been completed.. Stealing peoples land and dividing their land so they cant use it any longer is going to be quite a battle, if anyone is up to it though Id say trump is our man, he doesnt care about anyone but himself, he doesnt mind ruining peoples lives or lively hood. If he can get out of paying for something he will, if he can file bankruptcy he will.. anything to come out on top himself, zero concern about moral character..

Im not sure what else trump claims or plans to do, since he has NEVER said much of anything, except the above three and of course bitch about the media, get in twitter fights etc.
    Pretend to act optimistic while continuing to turn the knife blade in the back. Your mind lost it's battle for sanity and intelligence way too long ago. hahahahahaha

How about building a wall all the way around your house??? Now that's realistic. Where do you read stupid stuff like they are planning to build a wall on a river??? Come on, cut the corn!!!

Moral character???? You are very vindictive when it comes to someone that your party told you not to like. Where is YOUR moral character???? Empty?
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-22-2017 at 05:19 PM.