Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Right, wrong, or indifferent, 4mers are clowns. Yes, the kid drove in over his head and took out Erb. The one thing you have to remember, is that he is a kid, and some keyboard tough guys are on here calling him names, and talking about his weight. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate folks talking about your kids that way.

Quote Originally Posted by JCSullivan00 View Post
    Right, wrong, or indifferent, 4mers are clowns. Yes, the kid drove in over his head and took out Erb. The one thing you have to remember, is that he is a kid, and some keyboard tough guys are on here calling him names, and talking about his weight. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate folks talking about your kids that way.
    I wasn't making fun of his weight. Just stating the truth that if you're over weight, and out of shape, you're going to have a harder time wheeling that car in longer races. Driving a late model takes a lot of finess. You don't have to be in tip top shape like some sports but you can't eat donuts and pizza every day either.

He said as Erb is famous for, that he changed his line. And when he got into him, his fender got into his tire and he couldn't steer. His Grandpa did not stick up for him either. He put that all on Michael.

Personally, I think he's an oompaloompa.

And yes, he screwed Hudson too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

if it is the truth why not speak it ? sometimes it helps !!!!

You are right, except the over his head part. That was all intent.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

https://youtu.be/avInwYmWyX8

This guy swears to this day that his throttle stuck. I suppose you believe that too.

If your going to play in a man's sport, be a man and say I screwed up. He'll get more respect by doing that instead of making up lies to cover his tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    I wasn't making fun of his weight. Just stating the truth that if you're over weight, and out of shape, you're going to have a harder time wheeling that car in longer races. Driving a late model takes a lot of finess. You don't have to be in tip top shape like some sports but you can't eat donuts and pizza every day either.
    Yea and he's only 15 which means he ain't gonna get any smaller unless he works really hard staying in shape. After watching the race on DOD I was impressed with the early move to the front but didn't see the wreck.

He is a ''kid'' in a man's sport.They don't give you extra money at the pay window if a kid took you out nor are the parts to fix your car any cheaper.With all the attention this has gotten maybe he will learn from it.It sounds doubtful according to those that see him run on a regular basis.

This kid can wheel a car. I think we need to give this young man a break. He was sorry he did it and will learn from it. This is dirt track racing, things happen. Things have always happen and every single driver out there has wrecked someone and certainly more than once. His grandpa held the correct view on the situation and I am sure he apologized to Erb. I want to see more of this young man and I hope he comes to my area to race.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Seems a lot of racers do this to Erb. Davenport, Bobby Pierce, Babb and I think I remember Birky punting him once. Thing is, Erb runs a line that uses all the track and even not illegal, it irritates drivers trying to pass. If you run low in the corners and high in the straights and didn't pick a line, you can expect some retaliation. It goes with the territory Most racers say pick a line and stay there. Low or high, leave the other lane open. After Erb ran high down the straight, he wanted low in the corner. If Lake had the fineness that Davenport has, it would have just been a door slam going by.
    Jackie Boggs is a perfect example of this running low in corners and coming up to the wall no matter if there is a car up there or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SFrancisFan15 View Post
    Jackie Boggs is a perfect example of this running low in corners and coming up to the wall no matter if there is a car up there or not.
    I wasn't going to say it, so thank you. Very spot on
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The kid has been running late models for about 4 years now both crate and super so being 15 is no excuse. It's more about having everything given to you and ai don't give a sit attitude. He drives like a pinball back here all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I wasn't going to say it, so thank you. Very spot on
    I have no problem speaking the truth about Boggs...

Well Michael had a flat tire himself after making contact which cost himself possibly a top 5. Hopefully next time he thinks twice before making the same move. When you want to go out and prove to the best cars in the country that you can run with them your going to get a bit wreckless trying to keep up at age 15.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    I agree fastford.We always made my kids walk to the other drivers pit and apologize.They didn't like doing that buit made a difference in a hurry
    i forgot about that part , i do the same thing , of course i went with them just in case the other side didnt want to accept in an honorable fashion ,

one difference is, my kids events were accidents , they dust drove in over there heads, what happened here was no accident , especially after driving for 4 years, i would have probably went old school and loosened my belt, but thats just me.....

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Well Michael had a flat tire himself after making contact which cost himself possibly a top 5. Hopefully next time he thinks twice before making the same move. When you want to go out and prove to the best cars in the country that you can run with them your going to get a bit wreckless trying to keep up at age 15.
    He's done this sh*t before. Multiple times. He hasn't learned yet. Up this way, we tend to see him run every week, and these kinds of incidents happen often.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

That's about how he always drives, it just finally got some attention with it being in Florida. The boy has some talent, but then again, I'd imagine any decent Late Model driver would be very competitive in that equipment. Ask just about anyone (especially drivers) where this boy runs regularly, and they'll tell you he's going to have to mature behind the wheel... very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SFrancisFan15 View Post
    he's usually leading, so therefore he doesn't have to worry about their being a car there
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

That boy is going to be bigger than “Mississippi Flyer” if he isnt already. He is not meant for anything longer than a heat race...