Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Pierce At East Bay

Bobby is driving Gordy Gundakers backup car tonight...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 02-17-2017 at 05:13 PM.

30th in qualifying..going to have to work hard tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    30th in qualifying..going to have to work hard tonight.

Is diddy there to tune?

In the show.
    8/13/16

The kid is incredible.

He's probably been licking his chops after seeing T Mac up on the cushion last night. I wouldn't count him out tonight.
    8/13/16

He is basically doing exactly what JD did last night....qualify horrible, finish horrible in heat (7th), barely make final transfer spot in B-Main 1 (3rd), will start 19th and most likely will have a chance to get a top 5. Would be surprised if he isn't top 10.

With the track the way it is, you can't count many drivers out. What impresses me is that Pierce can step in Gundakker's back up and be so much better than the primary car/driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Doesn't matter. Unless a foot tall cushion forms and the bottom and middle slick up, Bobby may miss the show or run midpack as usual. Get him out of Illinois, Eldora and Florence and Bobby is just that, midpack!
    But he was there on time and I bet he can pass a drug test...

pretty sure Bobby has won at EastBay before

Oldfart is old fag

Yea old fart me and MI Dirt Fan are in our own little victory lane. These pierceamaniacs get kinda quiet when the zero comes to play. I honestly believe I let the Pierce fans turn me against Bobby. Well, that and DOD having him rated second in driver rankings. You can win all the 3-5k races in Illinois and a watered down world 100 but unless you beat the best week in and week out you have to pay your dues. I will always be honest in saying Pierce can wheel a racecar with the best of em but I get tired of listening to the Pierceamaniacs after he wins a race for 3k at his home track. He has great equipment and a million laps at these tracks. He is supposed to win!
    he won the world 100 and the North/South at 19.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

I'd love to spend a day and go back two years on this board and find all the times the guys who say he can't drive for sh1t because he runs the cushion now said back then he can't drive for sh1t because he won't come off the bottom and that didn't have big boy balls to run up top.... which one is it can't drive cuz he says on the bottom or can't drive because he stays up top? although the n/s I remember him being the only one diamonding the track to win it but hey its either a or b or your just a buncha jealous bleacher riders

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    he won the world 100 and the North/South at 19.
    I think I can take the assist on this...I only made it to two races last year...the North/South and The World 100. I should probably get some of that prize money. 😂 lol

Yea old fart me and MI Dirt Fan are in our own little victory lane. These pierceamaniacs get kinda quiet when the zero comes to play. I honestly believe I let the Pierce fans turn me against Bobby. Well, that and DOD having him rated second in driver rankings. You can win all the 3-5k races in Illinois and a watered down world 100 but unless you beat the best week in and week out you have to pay your dues. I will always be honest in saying Pierce can wheel a racecar with the best of em but I get tired of listening to the Pierceamaniacs after he wins a race for 3k at his home track. He has great equipment and a million laps at these tracks. He is supposed to win!
    Your boyfriend has looked like a Hobo all week. Richards will make him look stupid all year, so enjoy it while you can. Say no to drugs kids...

Is this about Bobby or the old washed up fart that was lucky enough to get a one lane track that happened to be his only lane he drives and the rest of the cars pushed him to a unearned victory? Everyone seen how well he does, when all the lanes stay good, like Thursday night. Seems the only ones that don't want all the lanes to work, are the guys that only run the bottom or middle and their fans. The rest of us prefer to see tracks you can pass on till the end of the race, by drivers capable of running all the lanes.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Oldfart is old fag
    Old fart, sorry can't talk right now. I'm still celebrating

Hey MDF and Centeroff just consider the source with Oldfart50 he is still butthurt that he Ran to the principles office and tried getting someone banned on here and it didnt work out to well for him and his buddy in peoria...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Is this about Bobby or the old washed up fart that was lucky enough to get a one lane track that happened to be his only lane he drives and the rest of the cars pushed him to a unearned victory? Everyone seen how well he does, when all the lanes stay good, like Thursday night. Seems the only ones that don't want all the lanes to work, are the guys that only run the bottom or middle and their fans. The rest of us prefer to see tracks you can pass on till the end of the race, by drivers capable of running all the lanes.
    The "washed up fart" last I checked, has won more money since December than anyone. He's also the GOAT of DLM. You guys are blinded by your butt hurt over the 0. Hating him doesn't diminish the greatness girls.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I think jumping in a guys back up car and putting it in the show when the primary car doesn't t make it in ain't too shabby. Not so sure what your hang up with Pierce is centeroff, but you keep bringing up the fact that Pierce always is on the cushion. I guess I am intrigued as to why that is an issue? If it's so easy to win up there then why doesn't everyone do it?? Just wondering, I mean you put Pierce down like he's doing something wrong, I just don't get it. I was there last night and I don't know what race you were watching, but Bloomquist was on the bottom or 1 groove up most of the race. He is boring to watch. I like my driver to have a set of balls. And mine does. Yours?? Lol, not so much. I'll be waiting for your grade school response

Bubstr, you must not have got to watch the race. Scott was all over the track from bottom to the cushion. Mostly ran a lane or two down from the cushion. I didn't get to see exactly where Pierce ran because generally the guys up front get all the tv time and well, we all know Bobby ran the rear all night. He was in a Pierce platinum chassis with good HP under the hood so I won't accept any excuses on that end. Old fart after the way you treated nasty55, I will no longer respond to anything you say. I nearly forgot that was you that made fun of a sick man. Pitiful
    Just admit you dont have the IQ to compete. It will make you feel better since we all know it...