Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Was Bloomquist late to victory lane? How are his sponsors and fans? (Sarcasm intended)

Funny how when DJ was being interviewed after the race,you couldn't here him,then when the interview was over you could here again,what was Davenport saying?

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    Funny how when DJ was being interviewed after the race,you couldn't here him,then when the interview was over you could here again,what was Davenport saying?
    You noticed that, too? lol...I couldn't tell. He's a very likeable, soft spoken guy. I'm sure it was just coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    You noticed that, too? lol...I couldn't tell. He's a very likeable, soft spoken guy. I'm sure it was just coincidence.
    I thought they pulled the Forest Gump on him,lol

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    I thought they pulled the Forest Gump on him,lol
    Perfect! lol

Friday night at East Bay was some of the best dirt late model racing you'll see all year. I've watched all the EB action starting on Monday night and from a spectator standpoint the racing has been way above average all week. We'll be anxiously watching again tonight (Saturday) with the hopes that the great racing continues through the finale'.

The past two nights during the A-main just when it appeared the track was rubbered up and locked down on the bottom someone got the cushion to work and made a move up high. Great stuff!!

The only dissenting evaluation is the announcers can be rather annoying at times with their constant speech/voice inflections of nearly every drivers name and borderline screaming, but that's overwhelmingly overshadowed by the high quality of the racing.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    It's 3rd night of points. That's why Overton was running the spoiler night 2 in Georgia. He had the points lead after one night. Bloomquist was 7th in points coming into tonight.
    Yes. I meant at East Bay. But I also keep forgetting they were at GI for two nights.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Friday night at East Bay was some of the best dirt late model racing you'll see all year. I've watched all the EB action starting on Monday night and from a spectator standpoint the racing has been way above average all week. We'll be anxiously watching again tonight (Saturday) with the hopes that the great racing continues through the finale'. The past two nights during the A-main just when it appeared the track was rubbered up and locked down on the bottom someone got the cushion to work and made a move up high. Great stuff!! The only dissenting evaluation is the announcers can be rather annoying at times with their constant speech/voice inflections of nearly every drivers name and borderline screaming, but that's overwhelmingly overshadowed by the high quality of the racing.
    It pains me to agree with you, but the announcers are just awful...