Default WoO announcer Rick Eshelman

Glad to see he's back as the announcer. Does anyone know what happened to him last year? I know he was the Hell Tour announcer. Did he just want a change of scenery? What happened to the other guy that announce WoO's last year?

Mont.
    Last edited by mndirtman; 02-18-2017 at 12:02 AM.

The guy from last year, Matt Pieus or Prieus(spelling) is now working for the American Ethanol Late Model Tour.

The guy last year was hard to listen to on Dirtvision especially after you got done listening to johnny gibson on the sprint side

I wonder who we'll get for the Hell Tour. Hey Ben Shelton, what are you up to this June/July? Wink wink lol
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    I wonder who we'll get for the Hell Tour. Hey Ben Shelton, what are you up to this June/July? Wink wink lol
    I'll second that nomination for Ben.
    8/13/16

Rick left at the end of 2013. He went to work as the voice of the NDRL in 2014 briefly. He started doing Hell Tour in 2015 along with continuing to freelance. Rick is a great friend and he missed being on the road calling races.

As far as the summernationals, if they decide to use an announcer. Let it be someone who hasn't gotten a shot at something like this. Too many of the same names and voices getting the same gigs.

Sign me up. I'll gladly do it.
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435
    transitionaddress@hotmail.com

Glad to hear Rick on the WoO again, as a young announcer myself he is one of the main guys I like to listen to and learn from along with James Essex, Dave Moody and Doug Rice. Welcome back Rick!
    Tyler Williams, Announcer for the Southeast Dirt Modified Series, co-host of The Half Priced Concessions Podcast - available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, YouTube and on www.anchor.fm/HPCpodcast

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNunn View Post
    As far as the summernationals, if they decide to use an announcer. Let it be someone who hasn't gotten a shot at something like this. Too many of the same names and voices getting the same gigs.

Sign me up. I'll gladly do it.
    That's never going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    The guy last year was hard to listen to on Dirtvision especially after you got done listening to johnny gibson on the sprint side
    He was quite the screamer early on but then I thought he settled down and did a nice job.

Its a bucket list thing. Nothing more. I'm perfectly content without it either way
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    I'll post this here since you are such a little pu$$y you send me Facebook Messages then make it to where I can't respond... since you claim you will be "traveling a lot this year"...

Don't threaten me Chris.... you are begging for Florida gigs while posting crying live vids about how your past has destroyed you... then going to jail because you have no money, meanwhile you are throwing your life away at the craps table... Chris you have a problem. And no one but yourself is going to fix it...

Travel all you want... I go to maybe 8-10 dirt races a year because I work 5 weeks at a time... this isn't about me... I pay my bills... I have never once got on Facebook and begged for money...

Quit blaming others for your short comings and failures... everyone knows who is to blame, and if you look in a mirror, you will see him...

You have talent behind the mic, I've always said that... you are just ignorant and are a complete f*ck up... this is the real world... and you were out of mulligans years ago
    Perfect....

Ive only offered to meet up to settle this with him like 100 times. Yet he never shows.

And his "closest friends" always have something bad to say about him.

Youve got more enemies than you do friends in this world "bro"

And by the way, slander is a hell of a thing.
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435

Rick:
    Why all the lollygagging tonight, there was no reason to stretch the program out like y'all did. Run the races.