Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why!!!!!

Default Why!!!!!

I'm a Kyle Busch fan.... https://youtu.be/g202FLKXXSI

Ain't a go kart driver in the world that can pull that one off....

How about Danny Sullivan's spin to win at the 85 Indy race? Remember we was going over 200mph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7tuBeLL0wg

Thats one reason why I like Kyle. Havent seen nobody drive that good since Earnhardt Sr. Just hate NASCRAP.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    How about Danny Sullivan's spin to win at the 85 Indy race? Remember we was going over 200mph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7tuBeLL0wg

Couldn't tell ya, I don't watch go kart races...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Thats one reason why I like Kyle. Havent seen nobody drive that good since Earnhardt Sr. Just hate NASCRAP.
    Even though many don't like it, Kyle gets compared to Sr. a lot..... oddly enough, I was never a Sr. fan...

Kyle could whip those boys in a shopping cart... lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

The Sullivan spin and win at Indianapolis makes pee wee jr.'s lucky little dust up (yawn) look rather drole, at best. A LOT less people witnessed it or watched it on TV, too. Sullivan's spin and win is still widely discussed over 30 years later. Pee wee's stroke of luck was forgotten 3 hours after it happened, except for his meager band of nut hugger's.

Are you sure it isn't the fact that pee wee jr. is a wimpy, bug eyed, mannerless, no class quasi lout, Pee Wee Herman look alike that doesn't have even one legitimate championship to his credit why you're a pee wee jr. fan? You seem like the kind of parochial dolt that would be attracted to the likes of pee wee. LOLOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    The Sullivan spin and win at Indianapolis makes pee wee jr.'s lucky little dust up (yawn) look rather drole, at best. A LOT less people witnessed it or watched it on TV, too. Sullivan's spin and win is still widely discussed over 30 years later. Pee wee's stroke of luck was forgotten 3 hours after it happened, except for his meager band of nut hugger's. Are you sure it isn't the fact that pee wee jr. is a wimpy, bug eyed, mannerless, no class quasi lout, Pee Wee Herman look alike that doesn't have even one legitimate championship to his credit why you're a pee wee jr. fan? You seem like the kind of parochial dolt that would be attracted to the likes of pee wee. LOLOL!!
    Strike a nerve did we? LOL Ill admit he shouldve have won that title. Im ol school on the points. Never have liked the Chase deal.But he did what he had to do to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Couldn't tell ya, I don't watch go kart races...
    No NASCAR driver that I'm aware of has accomplished so little as to receive these ill placed accolades. Please let me know when your boy has won 8 or 9 legitimate Cup championships and won 80 or 90 races. NASCAR had to alter the rules for him (and to be fair they were altered for others) and that constitutes an illegitimate championship. As far as pee wee's lack of manners, class and upbringing goes, that ship left the port a long time ago and it ain't comin' back. My opinion is meaningless to everyone but me but the truth is still the truth.

What would really be fun to see is ol' bug eyes strap his wimpy ass into a full on 410 sprinter or midget and feed the wrong guy a wheel. Those situations have a tendency to work themselves out quickly and decisively and ol' pee wee has never exhibited much bargaining power, if'n ya' know what I mean. LOL!!

Strike a nerve did we? LOL Ill admit he shouldve have won that title. Im ol school on the points. Never have liked the Chase deal.But he did what he had to do to win it.
    No nerve to strike. Just confidence in the facts. Not haranguing at you dd45, you seem to have a somewhat open mind. To coin a phrase, everyone is entitled to their own opinion (however ill conceived) but no one is entitled to their own facts.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    No NASCAR driver that I'm aware of has accomplished so little as to receive these ill placed accolades. Please let me know when your boy has won 8 or 9 legitimate Cup championships and won 80 or 90 races. NASCAR had to alter the rules for him (and to be fair they were altered for others) and that constitutes an illegitimate championship. As far as pee wee's lack of manners, class and upbringing goes, that ship left the port a long time ago and it ain't comin' back. My opinion is meaningless to everyone but me but the truth is still the truth.

What would really be fun to see is ol' bug eyes strap his wimpy ass into a full on 410 sprinter or midget and feed the wrong guy a wheel. Those situations have a tendency to work themselves out quickly and decisively and ol' pee wee has never exhibited much bargaining power, if'n ya' know what I mean. LOL!!

No nerve to strike. Just confidence in the facts. Not haranguing at you dd45, you seem to have a somewhat open mind. To coin a phrase, everyone is entitled to their own opinion (however ill conceived) but no one is entitled to their own facts.
    Normal rantings from a go kart watcher.... All things considered, I'm good....

Quote Originally Posted by bullslinger47 View Post
    Normal rantings from a go kart watcher....
    Yep, and dam proud of it, too. Gave up on the gimmicks a long time ago right along with a whole lotta' other folks.

It's not a rant if everything is true and provable. Please point out what isn't true and prove it's not true. Please!

Oh, and please don't forget to let us know when pee wee gets that 8th Cup and wins 80 or 90 Cup races. Till then it's all a big yawn! LOL!!

All things considered, I'm good....
    Your boy pee wee jr. says your good and we'll take his word for it!!! Bbbbbbbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!

Gotta' get movin' to make a 2 pm flight to Jacksonville, FL then on to Ocala to see real racecars on dirt for 3 nights starting on Thursday. USAC wingless 410 sprinters!! The best of the best. Gonna' be over 80 degrees every day! 875 hp wingless cars that weigh less than 1350 lbs. Nice power to weight ration, don't ya' think?! Best drivers in the world!

Ta-ta!
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-21-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    I'm a Kyle Busch fan.... https://youtu.be/g202FLKXXSI Ain't a go kart driver in the world that can pull that one off....
    Big deal ! So he did a little fishtail. After seeing Tim Richmond driving lap after lap crossed up sideways as if hot lapping on a wet dirt track and passing cars the whole time while on treacherous tracks like Darlington or Pocono I would say that little stunt by KB was a walk in the park ! Oh, I almost forgot that Richmond was from the open wheel ranks !

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Great post. The newest generation of the France family is to the demise of NASCAR as Obama and the Clintons were to the problems in the U.S. that President Trump is starting to clean up already. Brian France could screw up a 1 car funeral or a free lunch from what I've seen and heard !

Doesn't make any difference to me... I'm there for the racing, not the sponsor or the politics...

[QUOTE=CIRF;Gotta' get movin' to make a 2 pm flight to Jacksonville, FL then on to Ocala to see real racecars on dirt for 3 nights starting on Thursday. USAC wingless 410 sprinters!! The best of the best. Gonna' be over 80 degrees every day! 875 hp wingless cars that weigh less than 1350 lbs. Nice power to weight ration, don't ya' think?! Best drivers in the world!

Ta-ta![/QUOTE]

Might want to mention to the go kart drivers to see if they can keep the push'm & Flippims out of the stands... maybe they need driving lessons.... I know a Mexican that does pretty good....

I guess Kyle has lost his edge. He couldn't save at Daytona this Sunday. How many Daytona 500 has he won?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7aBgJtxQB8

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I guess Kyle has lost his edge. He couldn't save at Daytona this Sunday. How many Daytona 500 has he won? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7aBgJtxQB8
    It took 20 years for Earnhardt to win it...no big deal

Might want to mention to the go kart drivers to see if they can keep the push'm & Flippims out of the stands... maybe they need driving lessons.... I know a Mexican that does pretty good....
    It's abundantly clear you wouldn't know a go cart from a dung beetle. LOL!!

Wasn't one flip of a sprint car at Ocala the whole weekend. It's probable that we saw some of the closest and best racing we'll see all season and not one flip that I remember. Given your anti dirt open wheel rant's it's impossible to determine if you have an acute dirt late model inferiority complex or if you're just stupid! I reckon a little of both! LOL!

I watched all of the pizza delivery car races East Bay and to no particular surprise the guy who's considered the very best that dirt late model racing has to offer won one of the A-mains. He's 53 years old and morbidly obese. Those facts right there clearly indicate the disparity of driver quality between the full on sprinters and the pizza delivery cars. You very rarely see any 50 something fat guys winning in the wingless 410 sprinters. The other DLM guy they call superman who's supposed to be so good get's beat by a girl no one has heard of when he straps in a real racecar! LOL!!

Here's your boy pee wee jr. at his best! LOL! Now that's some kinda' car control!!

It took 20 years for Earnhardt to win it...no big deal
    Check out Ed Hinton's book about Daytona. In it you'll see that if not for arnhead having Billy France Jr. and NASCAR in his pocket he would not have ever won the Daytona 500. It's amazing what a pit road speeding no call can do. Two teams had arnhead dead to rights and NASCAR chose to not call it. Go figure.
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-27-2017 at 12:48 PM.

What a surprise!?!? DW's boy pee wee most have had a flat left rear.🤔 Cause "these are the best drivers in the world"! What a fuc!ing joke.