Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by POWER14 View Post
    That you are!!!
    I know you are but what am I?! LOLOL!! You have a long tradition of snappy responses and here we have yet another. LOL!!

Now, go hug some Tony nuts, maybe some will rub off on ya' 'cause ya' sure ain't got any at this point!! LOLOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Clayton, ol' Power14 just can't seem to muster the guts to answer the simple question. Hahahahaha! He has a phony sanctimonious response and expert explanation for everything involving NASCAR except his undying detestation for a couple of the greatest drivers in Cup history. Very odd, isn't it.

His phony sanctimony is overshadowed only by his gutlessness.

And you seem to utter the same disdain over Kyle Busch so what makes your slavish attitude any different then his? Don't bother answering, cause it would be a lie...

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    And you seem to utter the same disdain over Kyle Busch so what makes your slavish attitude any different then his? Don't bother answering, cause it would be a lie...
    Oh, he will answer. He has to get the last word, he is the KEYBOARD BULLY> LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by bull$hitslinger47 View Post
    That's easy, Mud. And my answer is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. There is virtually no reason for me to lie.

There is no ambiguity on my part regarding pee wee jr. I've stated many times that by all accounts he's a mannerless, disrespectful lout that has willfully and intentionally put other drivers' well being in some degree of jeopardy on the racetrack. Those are not character traits that I personally condone and will not give him a pass merely because he was bestowed with God given driving talent. Besides that he's a strange looking dude! LOL! But as I've said before, there isn't one person involved with NASCAR that gives a rats ass what I think or say and I understand that.

On the other hand, Powerful20/Power20/Power14/TS FAN has, over many years on multiple boards, said some pretty nasty things about Gordon and Johnson and their fans but doesn't have the stones to admit why. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    LOL, see he has to respond. His panties are now in a full wad!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Fairly obvious that he doesn't have an answer.... hence the flowery drivel....

Quote Originally Posted by POWER14 View Post
    Judging from the frustration you display in posts earlier in this, and other threads it's painfully obvious for you that I'm not the least upset with what you have to say. However, the fixation you have in regards to women's intimate apparel further solidifies the contention that you are unable to muster the honesty, personal courage and conviction to once and for all declare the source of your deep disdain for certain drivers and their fans that you've personally trashed in the past and to this day. The cowardice continues..........

Fairly obvious that he doesn't have an answer.... hence the flowery drivel....
    No answer? Hmmmm. It's unclear whether you're powers of comprehension are really as meager as they appear to be or if you are merely once again trying to bull$hit yourself for the sake of contrarianism. Whichever it be you're very proficient at it! LOLOL!!

I sense that the "flowery drivel" goes substantially over your head but I refuse to dumb it down just to make you more comfortable. LOLOL!!

Reread post #84 in it's entirety for the answer you so passionately seek is clearly stated in it. LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-29-2017 at 11:51 AM.

WOW took 12 days to think up an answer.....

WOW took 12 days to think up an answer.....
    Yet another stellar and snappy comeback! LOLOL!!!

Do you continue to bull$hit yourself or are you're cognitive skills really that remedial? LOL!! Sometimes it's best if folks such as ya'll have time to let things marinate in your shallow consciousness so as to let the operative content sink in. That might well be a leap of faith in your case in this instance but I reckon we can hope for the best. LOLOL!!!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-29-2017 at 12:45 PM.