Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Now I never said anything about your clown driving the go kart... so go peddle your papers somewhere else...
    Why do you waste your time posting to this chump?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Two of the wimpiest clowns in all of racing. LOLOL!!

It's never pee wee jr.'s fault. He's havin' a hell of a season so far. First he flat loses it at Daytona and tries to save face by blaming Goodyear for a flat tire that was proven not to exist. Now he gets his ass kicked on pit road and then stomps away poutin' with tears in his eyes.

Passion? Sure looks a whole lot more like a substandard upbringing. LOL!!

Being that you are the resident keyboard bully. I hope you would have sense enough not to ever say these hateful things to Joey or Kyle in person. I am sure the result would be you getting your butt drop kicked into the catch fence. I knew you would just have to respond to any post I made in a Nascar thread with your usual hate while hiding behind your keyboard. You are really a waste of time.
    I shouldn't have bother with you, but I was in a good mood today. Bully on my man, tell us again about how much you hate certain drivers. Tell us over and over. Makes you feel like a big man, Right?

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Being that you are the resident keyboard bully. I hope you would have sense enough not to ever say these hateful things to Joey or Kyle in person. I am sure the result would be you getting your butt drop kicked into the catch fence. I knew you would just have to respond to any post I made in a Nascar thread with your usual hate while hiding behind your keyboard. You are really a waste of time. I shouldn't have bother with you, but I was in a good mood today. Bully on my man, tell us again about how much you hate certain drivers. Tell us over and over. Makes you feel like a big man, Right?
    Don't you feel as if you are being a little too harsh on the man?

Quote Originally Posted by POWER14 View Post
    Being that you are the resident keyboard bully. I hope you would have sense enough not to ever say these hateful things to Joey or Kyle in person. I am sure the result would be you getting your butt drop kicked into the catch fence. I knew you would just have to respond to any post I made in a Nascar thread with your usual hate while hiding behind your keyboard. You are really a waste of time.
    I shouldn't have bother with you, but I was in a good mood today. Bully on my man, tell us again about how much you hate certain drivers. Tell us over and over. Makes you feel like a big man, Right?
    Bully? LOLOL!! I figure this way. Some of the stuff either one of those drivers have said and did with the protection of their crew/posse makes what I have said pale in comparison. Besides that, I'm quite confident that either one gives a fat rats ass what I think or say. Oh yea, I'd run and hide from sheer terror at the sight of either one of those guys!! LOL!!

Take your hate somewhere else. Clown. YIKES
    Is that a direct order? LOL!! If it's the truth it ain't hate.

Gee Power14, where did you learn all that high quality hypocrisy? From your favorite driver? Or is it that ya' plumb forgot all the hate you tossed at Gordo & Johnson and anyone who had the audacity to be one of their fans? It went on for years..........no, decades on multiple boards. And now, lo & behold, you don't even have the stones to admit to why. LOLOL!!

Come on Power, grow a set and tell us, once and for all. Until you do you saying anyone else is hiding behind a keyboard is a mere punch line to a bad joke! LOL!

Why do you waste your time posting to this chump?

Glutton for punishment.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Glutton for punishment.... LOL
    You must be. You certainly cannot have a conversation with him. OH, unless you agree and tell him how insightful he is. As I said, Chump!!! LOLOL

You certainly cannot have a conversation with him. OH, unless you agree and tell him how insightful he is. As I said, Chump!!! LOLOL
    Power14, I'll ask you in a very cordial and nice way this time just to demonstrate how easy it is to have a fun and informative conversation. Please state for the record why you have such deep seated dismissive animosity for Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon. It dates back literally decades in the case of Gordo. It's a legitimate question that precedes the 4m NASCAR board being shut down. I'm sure you remember that.

Thank you very kindly and I hope you have a very nice day.
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-15-2017 at 10:50 AM.

hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

hahahahaha
    LOL, he is trying to take me on a snipe hunt. Is this one of them there snipes????

hahahahaha
    Clayton, ol' Power14 just can't seem to muster the guts to answer the simple question. Hahahahaha! He has a phony sanctimonious response and expert explanation for everything involving NASCAR except his undying detestation for a couple of the greatest drivers in Cup history. Very odd, isn't it.

His phony sanctimony is overshadowed only by his gutlessness.

I must finally admit that Gordon and Johnson have been the greatest drivers in recent NASCAR history, sadly beating my favorite driver of which I am totally biased for. It just burns me up that they were far more successful than my driver. Thus I admit finally that they are the best as my driver hung up his hat finally. I just had to admit the truth and face it, that I have been bitter and dishonest. But now I want to move on with a clean slate. Sorry to all of you fine 4Mer's for being out of line.Please forgive.
    Well okay, apologies accepted!!!!

Well okay, apologies accepted!!!!
    Hahahahaha! He's still dancin' without any music!

I would also add that my reasoning for intense displeasure and hatred for JJ and Gordon is rooted in the fact that I personally happen to dislike nice guys who are also very good drivers. I lean towards those driver personalities that have a propensity towards hypocrisy and low class sarcasm with some dirty driving mixed in. I make no apologies and will not relent.
    Now that's more like it. We can be buddies now! LOL!!

Powerful20-14, sure is busy giving out confessions today!

Powerful20-14, sure is busy giving out confessions today!
    Well, I am glad you found these great posts. Maybe it will shut up the resident key board bully

Well, I am glad you found these great posts. Maybe it will shut up the resident key board bully
    Are you going to quit posting ?

Whoops, there is the alter ego.

No bullies here, just a thin skinned hypocrite with no guts. There ain't a chance in hell.

Whoops, there is the alter ego.
    You wouldn't know an alter ego from genital warts! LOLOL!!

That you are!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You wouldn't know an alter ego from genital warts! LOLOL!!
    Under a microscope, genital warts look like KB(aka the turtlehead).