Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Mud, tell Kyle next time he goes to Joey's pit he should leave his helmet on. If he would of had it on he probably wouldn't off got a bloody forehead today.
    It wasnt from Lagano. Pavement got him. Lagano stood there in shock after Busch dotted that eye for him... lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

pee wee herman got a double whammy walked off with a limped race car and a big knot on his forehead dripping blood loaf of bread went to hard into the corner and probably should`ve taken them both out.

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    pee wee herman got a double whammy walked off with a limped race car and a big knot on his forehead dripping blood loaf of bread went to hard into the corner and probably should`ve taken them both out.
    Kyle had to know that was coming .... even though room was given at the bottom, Kyle had to know!!! Glad they settled it on the ground and not in the cars.... its a shame Joey failed to show up but hey, that's the way it goes...

Was there a Cup "race" yesterday? Isn't gimmick a better word? Heard on the radio that Truex won stage 3. LOL!! Has to be the stupidest thing anyone has ever seen in racing.

Did 60 something Richard Childress have to bitch slap pee wee jr. around again? LOLOL!

At least pee wee jr. didn't lose it all by hisself again like he did at Daytona!

The clip I seen it looked like Brad K was attempting a block on Kyle that got all that crap started. Kyle shouldve dotted his eye too
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

100% turtlehead's fault from start to bloody forehead finish. After he body slammed Logano going into the turn,and Logano trying to gather it up they touched again. Then the turtlehead tried to take a swing at Logano(he missed by the way), he gets tackled by Logano's crew. Even when they dragged the screaming baby away, he was having a temper tantrum.

NASCAR has decided to not do anything. I hope Logano stuffs him in Phoenix, just so I can laugh again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    I'm a Kyle Busch fan.... https://youtu.be/g202FLKXXSI Ain't a go kart driver in the world that can pull that one off....
    Ya certainly don't adore him for his fighting ability. That's for sure by the way he was THUMPED on Sunday !!! LOL because he couldn't even kick the posterior of 65 year old Richard Childress when he ran his mouth at that truck race that time !!!

I watched the race and here is what happened. Brad was losing power and the 18 and 22 were running side by side. The 18 suddenly realized that the 2 was not at full speed and had a choice. Run up over the back of him or veer to the left. He choose to veer left which was the best thing he could do. He made contact with the 22 and on they went. The 22 went full throttle into the turn, pushed up into the 18 causing the spin. It was a hard racing and nothing more than a last lap racing deal. Brad acknowledged that his car losing power caused the incident. Brad did nothing wrong either, but sometimes things happen. What happened after the race I don't really care.

Thanks to the Lagano pit crew, Kyle did not get to work over the punk Lagano!!! hahahhaaaa

More to come, and Lagano will have too many enemies at some point!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I watched the race and here is what happened. Brad was losing power and the 18 and 22 were running side by side. The 18 suddenly realized that the 2 was not at full speed and had a choice. Run up over the back of him or veer to the left. He choose to veer left which was the best thing he could do. He made contact with the 22 and on they went. The 22 went full throttle into the turn, pushed up into the 18 causing the spin. It was a hard racing and nothing more than a last lap racing deal. Brad acknowledged that his car losing power caused the incident. Brad did nothing wrong either, but sometimes things happen. What happened after the race I don't really care.
    You're correct.. Lagono didn't have to "take it in deep" but he did and it was the last lap.... even though Kyle gave up the bottom to Joey over cooked it a little and slipped, I'm sure Kyle would have tried the same thing.... BUT the big improvement was settling it on the ground, not in the cars.... I like both the guys as drivers, but Joey is going to pass Kyle for hated pretty quick...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    100% turtlehead's fault from start to bloody forehead finish. After he body slammed Logano going into the turn,and Logano trying to gather it up they touched again. Then the turtlehead tried to take a swing at Logano(he missed by the way), he gets tackled by Logano's crew. Even when they dragged the screaming baby away, he was having a temper tantrum.

NASCAR has decided to not do anything. I hope Logano stuffs him in Phoenix, just so I can laugh again!!!
    It will be the other way around, but not at PIR, to soon....NASCAR isn't doing anything because there wasn't anything done wrong... Its all passion .....

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post

You been to the eye doctor recently???
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    You been to the eye doctor recently???
    Someone would have to drive him. hahahhaahaa

Two of the wimpiest clowns in all of racing. LOLOL!!

It's never pee wee jr.'s fault. He's havin' a hell of a season so far. First he flat loses it at Daytona and tries to save face by blaming Goodyear for a flat tire that was proven not to exist. Now he gets his ass kicked on pit road and then stomps away poutin' with tears in his eyes.

Passion? Sure looks a whole lot more like a substandard upbringing. LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Two of the wimpiest clowns in all of racing. LOLOL!!

It's never pee wee jr.'s fault. He's havin' a hell of a season so far. First he flat loses it at Daytona and tries to save face by blaming Goodyear for a flat tire that was proven not to exist. Now he gets his ass kicked on pit road and then stomps away poutin' with tears in his eyes.

Passion? Sure looks a whole lot more like a substandard upbringing. LOL!!
    Now I never said anything about your clown driving the go kart... so go peddle your papers somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by bull$hitslinger47 View Post
    Now I never said anything about your clown driving the go kart... so go peddle your papers somewhere else...
    Not much negative to say. Great race, great win all the way around. All involved=good people.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I love this!! Here we have a fellow that wasn't driving either one of the cars, merely watching on TV and he's gonna' tell us exactly what happened! LOL!!

All this from a guy that has neither the stones or the honesty to openly declare the reason for his longstanding hateful animosity towards one of the nicest and most successful drivers in Cup history.

Zero credibility.

A completely different perspective of "the fight"! LOL!!

https://www.facebook.com/sportingnew...6253148123018/

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I love this!! Here we have a fellow that wasn't driving either one of the cars, merely watching on TV and he's gonna' tell us exactly what happened! LOL!!

All this from a guy that has neither the stones or the honesty to openly declare the reason for his longstanding hateful animosity towards one of the nicest and most successful drivers in Cup history.

Zero credibility.
    Take your hate somewhere else. Clown. YIKES