Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by superstock50 View Post
    What a surprise!?!? DW's boy pee wee must have had a flat left rear.樂 Cause "these are the best drivers in the world"! What a fuc!ing joke.
    ss50, I chuckled a little when I heard Darrell say that, too. pee wee lost it all by hisself?! Can't be!! Gasp!! LOL!!

I promise you this: the best all around driver in Cup racing today is not the great Jimmie Johnson and it dam sure isn't pee wee jr. The best all around driver in Cup today is the kid driving the #42 Target car. I watched him win while driving six, count 'em six, different types of race cars on dirt race tracks that varied in size and configuration from 1/5 mile bull rings to a 1 mile superspeedway of dirt tracks. Those six different types of race cars are midgets, winged 360 & 410 sprint cars, wingless 360 & 410 sprint cars and USAC Silver Crown. That's not counting him winning the Rolex 24 in the Daytona Prototype sports car, the K & N Pro series stock car, NASCAR trucks on both asphalt and dirt, Xfinity and the Cup car. Of those 11 different types of race cars over half were dirt open wheel cars. He won in three completely different types of race cars in one night at one of the baddest dirt tracks of them all, Eldora, without ever having seen the place before that night!! He also won the Belleville Midget Nationals without ever seeing the place before.

Nuff said.
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-27-2017 at 05:09 PM.

I thought you couldn't call yourself a real race car driver unless you won the World 100! BTW Larson is one of the few 20 somethings in NASCAR who actually earned his way there, unlike the 18yr olds who come in through K&N.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    I thought you couldn't call yourself a real race car driver unless you won the World 100! BTW Larson is one of the few 20 somethings in NASCAR who actually earned his way there, unlike the 18yr olds who come in through K&N.
    KAOS, Larson came up through the K & N Pro Series. He won the K & N Pro Series East championship in 2012 which was also his rookie season in K & N Pro Series.

Yeah I know he drove in K&N but he also won at the other levels of racing before that. He didn't go from carts to the Kiddie Club that is K&N.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Yeah I know he drove in K&N but he also won at the other levels of racing before that. He didn't go from carts to the Kiddie Club that is K&N.
    Gotcha'. I see what you were saying before.

Your correct, Larson did win at the other levels of racing. Actually he won at ALL the levels of racing he has ever participated in. I don't know of any type race car that he has ever driven in which he hasn't won. If that statement is in error I'm confident that someone will set the record straight.

In the previous post I failed to mention that Larson has won in ARCA competition, as well. However, he has never won an ARCA race on dirt, but I am extremely confident that he would if he ever tried.

Nothing good comes from California.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Nothing good comes from California.
    I wouldnt say that balljoint... they have some taste buds out there plus my favorite football team is out there... For now
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Right rear flat.... still enjoyed the race... glad to see Kurt get the win... thought the segment deal worked out pretty good all three nights... was a bunch of wreckin' but generally is on the plate tracks...

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Check out Ed Hinton's book about Daytona. In it you'll see that if not for arnhead having Billy France Jr. and NASCAR in his pocket he would not have ever won the Daytona 500. It's amazing what a pit road speeding no call can do. Two teams had arnhead dead to rights and NASCAR chose to not call it. Go figure.

More conspiracy crap....again? Its opinion.... though I know its near impossible you folks like you to tell the difference...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I wouldnt say that balljoint... they have some taste buds out there plus my favorite football team is out there... For now
    Not all about suds and buds.
    Quick wit is more important.

I like Rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by bullslinger47 View Post
    Right rear flat.... still enjoyed the race... glad to see Kurt get the win... thought the segment deal worked out pretty good all three nights... was a bunch of wreckin' but generally is on the plate tracks...
    In predictable typical pee wee jr. fashion he whined about the tires! LOL!! pee wee jr. is incapable of manning up and just admitting he flat lost it without anyone touching him and you're incapable of admitting the guy isn't nearly as good as some would like us to believe!

More conspiracy crap....again? Its opinion.... though I know its near impossible you folks like you to tell the difference...
    Take it up with Ed Hinton there big boy!! LOL!! Ed is one of the most respected NASCAR journalists and a truth teller similar to Robin Miller. I'll take his word over yours all day long.

2 teams had the eventual winner of the 1998 Daytona 500 dead to rights speeding on pit road both entering and exiting his last pit stop of that race. Both teams presented the evidence to NASCAR and were dismissed out of hand. That ain't opinion that's fact. There are several other provable and collaborative incidents but we won't go over them again.

Quote Originally Posted by superstock50 View Post
    What a surprise!?!? DW's boy pee wee most have had a flat left rear.樂 Cause "these are the best drivers in the world"! What a fuc!ing joke.
    He did have a flat tire, thus the spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    He did have a flat tire, thus the spin.
    Clay, how can anyone possibly know for sure? A tire could have been flattened in the melee that ensued after pee wee jr. lost control. Not disputing what you're saying Clayton, just interested to know how they could know for sure post crash. pee wee jr. is capable of saying a tire went flat merely to cover his own ass. If there is irrefutable evidence a tire went soft I'll be the first to give the benefit of the doubt but I won't take just pee wee's word for it.

On the other hand, if we are to believe bullslinger47 and the power boy, pee wee jr. has more than enough pure talent to drive the car at race speeds even with a soft tire! LOLOL!!!

Regardless, I thought it was a good plate race.... CIRF will argue for the sake of arguing... guy is clueless in life, Lord only knows how he can get his politics right.....LOL

Regardless, I thought it was a good plate race.... CIRF will argue for the sake of arguing... guy is clueless in life, Lord only knows how he can get his politics right.....LOL
    It probably was a good restrictor plate race, but that really isn't saying much. A buddy told me Yung Muny was probably going to win it, or had a very good shot at the win, but ran out fuel after taking the white flag while in the lead. As lame as restrictor plate racing is I still would have enjoyed seeing Kyle (the good Kyle, that is!) win it.

I'm having trouble typing this (LOL) but I have to admit that not too many drivers go around like pee wee jr. did without some help from someone or something.

Yeesh!! I can't believe I just said that!! LOL!!

I'm having trouble typing this (LOL) but I have to admit that not too many drivers go around like pee wee jr. did without some help from someone or something.

Yeesh!! I can't believe I just said that!! LOL!!

I really must refute my own post. I am justifiably humbled by my erroneous assumption that pee wee jr. might be above spinning without help.

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!

Goodyear has exposed definitively that pee wee jr. is not only a mannerless whiner but he's also relatively incompetent as a driver! According to Goodyear's Stu Grant all 4 tires were properly inflated when pee wee jr. spun all by hisself at Daytona. No help and no soft tire!! It appears that pee wee jr. isn't quite as good as some here would try and persuade us to believe!!

Where did all that car control go! LOL! Muddy, tell us all again how pee wee jr. is the greatest Cup driver of all time!

Bbbwwwwaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!

I really must refute my own post. I am justifiably humbled by my erroneous assumption that pee wee jr. might be above spinning without help. SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Goodyear has exposed definitively that pee wee jr. is not only a mannerless whiner but he's also relatively incompetent as a driver! According to Goodyear's Stu Grant all 4 tires were properly inflated when pee wee jr. spun all by hisself at Daytona. No help and no soft tire!! It appears that pee wee jr. isn't quite as good as some here would try and persuade us to believe!! Where did all that car control go! LOL! Muddy, tell us all again how pee wee jr. is the greatest Cup driver of all time! Bbbwwwwaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!
    Lol ! Here we have a guy on here posting that he is a fan of Pee Wee because he fishtailed a few times and saved it and he is touting his greatness. But what does he say when the same fellow gets sideways from overdriving and he cant save it ? Is he still the greatest? Jimmy Johnson quotes " I make my living with a loose racecar " so he should be honored as well !

Pic shows the tire obviously soft... Goodyear guy protecting his sales... no harm in that....

Quote Originally Posted by bull$hitslinger47 View Post
    Pic shows the tire obviously soft... Goodyear guy protecting his sales... no harm in that....
    Sales?! LOL! Why would he try and protect his sales, Goodyear is the only brand tire allowed to be used in Cup racing.

There was NO tire going down. pee wee jr. flat lost it. Your credibility suffers every time you're unable to admit and own up to the obvious. In this case the obvious is pee wee jr. lost it without any outside influence. I know it's hard for a nuthugger like yourself but sometimes it's necessary to accept the obvious even though it doesn't fit your narrative. This is another one of those times! LOL!!

Here's the link that makes you look like a halfwit muddy ol' buddy and helps prove your boy pee wee jr. is rather ordinary. http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2017/...tona-500-tires
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-09-2017 at 09:37 AM.

Mud, tell Kyle next time he goes to Joey's pit he should leave his helmet on. If he would of had it on he probably wouldn't off got a bloody forehead today.