Thread: Winchester race

Default Winchester race

How can the leader and second place run each other like a couple of hobby stock drivers, bring out a caution, and keep their spots?(Owenby and Welshan)

Quite comical, and a wtf call by the officials.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Those two will run into each other (literally) several more times during the year. Maybe we'll get a Cleveland infield sequel and one will finish the job.
    Last edited by B_K; 02-19-2017 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Those two will run into each other (literally) several more times during the year. Maybe we'll get a Cleveland infield sequel and one will finish the job.
    Comical. But they screwed the rest of the field by letting them two hobby stock drivers keep their spots.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Both are pretty good. Both not my cup of tea.

I'd put more of that blame on Welshan. He was literally running over Owenby for 2-3 laps. He was definitely faster. Could of used a little patience and a oxygen bottle in victory lane.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I'd put more of that blame on Welshan. He was literally running over Owenby for 2-3 laps. He was definitely faster. Could of used a little patience and a oxygen bottle in victory lane.
    Had to take a double look, thought it was Jackieee Boggs.

Yeah, I dunno, Owenbey run him all over the track. And he returned the favor by hitting every piece of sheet metal on the car. They both drove like were upset at not receiving each other's Christmas cards.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Both are pretty good. Both not my cup of tea.
    I like your insight on this site and must concur. From what I've seen, I'm with ya.

Just another notch added to a long running rivalry. They had a run in at this race last year. I'd rather see them race it out ,but that hard nosed ,not give an inch attitude from both guys could have been entertaining if they not thrown the bogus caution....as long as neither guy crossed that fine line turning it into a demo derby that is. I'll side with Welshans this time again from whats shown on Dod (I chickened out and didn't go). Looked like Ownbey trying to protect the lead but was late to take the 29 line away more than once. Welshan maybe had enough by time he handed out the dirty slide job. Fun to watch, glad they didnt take it to far. I hear the program was a mess overall and behind big time. Maybe stayin home was the right call.

I know it rained but looks like it's going to run like duck river an an try to drag the show's out all night

no racer stopped to bring out the caution, the caution was on the flagman, and I don't have a problem with putting then both back up front, but they put the second place car to the lead!?