Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

so, wow!!! Yea, I can't do the whole update thing during the race. I'm too into the race, lol. I never saw that coming. Way to go B-Shep. Not too often someone passes Bloomer on a last lap turn 3/4. Top 10: B-Shep, Bloomer, Erb28, Pearson, Heckenast Jr., T-Mac, Frank, Briggs, JD, Richards.

Awesome race with a great finish. I was afraid that last caution killed it but boy was I wrong.

Great job by Richards to pull a 10th place finish. The entire front end was pushed in and drivers side nose piece was ripped off the last 25 laps.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    Awesome race with a great finish. I was afraid that last caution killed it but boy was I wrong.
    Same here..............................................

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    so that makes it alright?

I'm shocked you would come running to Richards' defense....

What's wrong with stepping in front of the guy and asking him to move along? Especially since it wasn't Richards' car.
    I'm saying that is the canned response from anyone trying to protect their IP, whether its Richards, Bloomquist, or anyone else -- especially in this business where everyone is trying to steal everything. The guy didn't have good intentions either way. I have no problem with it, if you are going to be an idiot then you deserve to be treated like one. Especially under those circumstances, I can't think of a worse time to try to do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    Great job by Richards to pull a 10th place finish. The entire front end was pushed in and drivers side nose piece was ripped off the last 25 laps.
    I agree! A top 10 after that crash is a good night. T-Mac once again come from way back to place well, also. 19th to 6th. JD didn't look comfortable at all tonight and he even finished 9th after starting 17th. Illinois boys have to be happy. 1st, 3rd, and 5th place!

It's sad that 20-25 cars were sitting in Volusia tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I'm saying that is the canned response from anyone trying to protect their IP, whether its Richards, Bloomquist, or anyone else -- especially in this business where everyone is trying to steal everything. The guy didn't have good intentions either way. I have no problem with it, if you are going to be an idiot then you deserve to be treated like one. Especially under those circumstances, I can't think of a worse time to try to do something like that.
    Look I get it. You condone the actions of someone who can't control his emotions.

Look I get it. You condone the actions of someone who can't control his emotions.
    Sure do.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Guy shouldn't of been there, Bloomquist would do the same or worse.
    Its fair game. Dude should have fought back.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Its fair game. Dude should have fought back.
    He definitely has the right to fight back, given his location though and his proximity to the other members of the Rocket team(s) it would probably not have gone well for him.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Lucas has made it clear they don't want IP at their events. The no cover rule is to facilitate the loss of secrets. You get a look when you can. On the flip side, you conceal what you can. You can't put your hands on people.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Jeff says you can as long as your last name is Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    It's sad that 20-25 cars were sitting in Volusia tonight.
    Other than Madden, Clanton and McDowell, I cant think of any sitting at Volusia that couldve competed for the win at Bubba tonight.

Anyone know why Overton wasn't there? Getting car ready for later this week maybe? Or Moyer Jr. Jr.?

Jeff says you can as long as your last name is Richards.
    Or Bloomquist, or Green, or Labonte, or Lanigan, or anyone else -- don't be a dumb ass, and don't get pushed out of the way. Mastersbilt, I think it has been made pretty clear over the past few seasons that putting hands on people is pretty well universally accepted in dirt racing.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Anyone know why Overton wasn't there? Getting car ready for later this week maybe? Or Moyer Jr. Jr.?
    Overton's schedule has him not running again until Thurs at Volusia. Guessing they went back to their shop in TN to go over the cars and sell some parts at their business (Outlaw Race Parts)

Without the guarantee of a provisional or tow $, can't blame teams for saving the diesel and tire $. Spend $1500 to make $800??? Unless you finish top 5, bad investment.

Don't get me wrong, as a fan, love to see more cars in the pits. But my $25 isn't paying the bills.

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    Overton's schedule has him not running again until Thurs at Volusia. Guessing they went back to their shop in TN to go over the cars and sell some parts at their business (Outlaw Race Parts)
    I'm excited to see them win a lot of races this year, especially when the more well known guys are in the field.