Default 07 blue/grey rocket

07 blue/grey rocket roller. Has 14' updates in the rear. New c**kpit, new quickcar extreme gauges. New sweet collapsible steering column. New/rebuilt sweet integrated rack with the wide RF rack eye. New spindles, new port city uppers, new Howe balljoints. Wilwood 5bolt rear, snap cap front hubs. New wilwood rotors. Superlite calipers. Wilwood electric RF shutoff, wilwood pedals and brand new wilwood MC. New quickcar scalloped radius rods with new FK rod ends on everything. Club 29 birdcages, everything else in the rear of the car that is billet is all whers machine. New Barry wright fuel cell with cage. Brand new front and rear bumpers. Brand new fuel and return lines. I have the old deck that is still usable or for patterns. Also have a spare set of spindles, and RF lower. I'm probably forgetting something but anything I have for this car will go with it. Roller, no motor, tranny, shocks or seat. I also have about 10 wheels that I would sell but the car has to go first. $5500. Text is best 231-578-7037

It also has a 4.86 winters rear with brand new axle tubes. I knew I left something out of original post. Tttttt

,......Bump.......

,........Top.........

Bump...........

….......Top.........

Still available