Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yep it was Bob Gardner that spun

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    That's what makes Scott the best. The 1,5,0 were nose to tail. The first 2 got in the crash. After watching the video several times I noticed Scott was lifting and out of the fuel before the 1 and 5 got in the crash. In the post race interview, Scott said he saw the crash happening before it happened and he always watches way ahead. Josh didn't have much place to go but you gott give credit where it's due. Scott did a fine job of missing that one. That one could have been much worse than it was.
    I agree he was given a gift for not being able to keep up with the 1 and 5 as they were not nose to tale. He was also lucky to finish second with a 5th place at best car. The 1,5,28 and 1r easily had him covered... He was given a gift.

anyone beating bloomer is a good race.

That 1000 points he won by, the largest in National series history was a gift too?? As Essex would say.. The "dirttrax dominator" from Mooresburg Tennessee. If he took a 5th place car and ran second with it, that's a win in its own right!
    He's never won the series by 1000 points.
    8/13/16

joshroth14 Guest

yeah only 880 points. lol.

Josh, I'm glad someone picked up on my gesture. 880 is close enough. Had a couple 4-5 races hadn't rained out in 2015 I'd bet he is your 2x defending champ
    So now you're padding his resume with 120 points?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    So now you're padding his resume with 120 points?
    Yea 25# light was close enough too lmao
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

SS he will get that back through the greatest court system in the world. Talking about Scott having a gift by running second with a 5th place car.. JD had the ultimate gift thanks to so broken scales! Scott took the 3rd best car to the checkers that night.. Notice I left out victory lane, he didn't make it that far lol
    No he wont. It isn't in and wont be in any court system because he doesn't have a leg to stand on. The "gift" in that is he has an excuse not to run any World Racing Group races. That's better than not being able to run them because they have a drug testing policy...

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    No he wont. It isn't in and wont be in any court system because he doesn't have a leg to stand on. The "gift" in that is he has an excuse not to run any World Racing Group races. That's better than not being able to run them because they have a drug testing policy...
    Somebody waked and baked this morning...........old fart be pontificating and stuff early today.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????