Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocket XR1

Default Rocket XR1

It was pretty cool seeing B Shep's crew help Richards crew after the wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    It was pretty cool seeing B Shep's crew help Richards crew after the wreck.
    One in the same for the most part !

So that's why his son is no longer in the top funded ride in the game?? And is competing head to head against the greatest of all time. If it was all about his son at all cost, the "house" car would be running Lucas full-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    So that's why his son is no longer in the top funded ride in the game?? And is competing head to head against the greatest of all time. If it was all about his son at all cost, the "house" car would be running Lucas full-time.
    you guys better believe there is two house car programs,with all the info richards has at all the tracks and brandon as a hired gun(which he has earned), smart business by mr richards,now what will be said if they can win both series,but I've have said for the past two years, b shep and bobby pierce were and are the ones to watch and they are both coming into their own, i think this will be one of the best years in racing in a while, really don't see any one person just flat dominating this year, but i maybe proved wrong, i hope not though
    Last edited by grt74; 02-20-2017 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    The Best team is lacking nothing. It's as well funded as any. There are two house cars now on opposing series. Very smart business move.

And it was about Josh doing his thing, being out from under his Dads thumb. The only thing Josh has known is working with his Dad and being under him his whole life. Ya know, how you guys b!tch about the younger generations, well, he is trying to go out on his own. Plus his wife is from that area.

Everything isn't always racing related either, I'm guessing it was as much about them two wanting to do their thing in life as it was about the racing for Dad stuff.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The press release when Josh told the world he was going to BP Racing said Mark was hired as an adviser -consultant etc.... Part of the article below.... Brock is paying Josh very, very well for his services, and he did want to quiet the crowds that said he couldn't win, or run as well without his Dad. From what he showed during speedweeks so far I say he has stepped up his game even more!! Congrats to the team for what they have done so far!!!!

" Shinnston, WV, November 16, 2016 –Mark Richards Racing, Inc. (MRRI), the 2016 World of Outlaws Champion car owner and driver Josh Richards have agreed to partner together for the 2017 season with Best Performance Motorsports. (Josh)Richards will race for Best Performance Motorsports team during the 2017 season out of their St Marys, Ohio race shop.
    “Best Performance Motorsports team owner Eric Brock and I have reached an agreement for Josh (Richards) to drive the Best Performance Motorsports super dirt late model in 2017.” mentioned Mark Richards. “I can’t stress enough that Josh is still an important member of the Rocket Chassis family and feel that this is a great scenario for both organizations. We wish Josh nothing but the best for next year.”
    In addition to car owner duties on the #1 Valvoline/Seubert Calf Ranches Rocket Chassis “house car”, Mark will also serve as a consultant/advisor on the Best Performance Motorsports super dirt late model."

Ain't that Mark Richards somethin'?!

I thought it was funny when Mark shoved the random guy checking out the RR of the Best car when Josh was in the hot pit. Mark was guarding it like a hawk, lol.

Billetbirdcage, I seen that also! LMAO!! Ol' Tubby was dumbfounded!! Looked like someone just took his ball!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott1fan View Post
    LOL....I was sitting in the pit stands and didn't see it! Pops protecting his proprietary setup!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Anybody know who the dude that got punked is?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Anybody know who the dude that got punked is?
    I heard he was with McCreadie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    I heard he was with McCreadie.
    I like how the dude with the Heckenast shirt on was looking at the tire when Mark told the guy looking at the back to f*ck off stood up and walked off real fast.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

That guy should have popped him in the chops. Little man with Napoleon Syndrome getting all bowed up looking like he's carrying watermelons......

Both appear to b checking tire wear. Common occurrence on pit stop. Zero comes in and turns into a large crowd of gawkers quickly

Rambo maybe?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Scott1fan View Post
    I'm sorry, but he deserved a healthy shove right back, fuk him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    That guy should have popped him in the chops. Little man with Napoleon Syndrome getting all bowed up looking like he's carrying watermelons......
    AGREED!!!! If it weren't for Baker, I wonder how many cars they'd sell based merely off of Mark's sub-par attitude?

lost a lot of respect for richards after seeing that, i dont care what the excuse, you do not put your hands on someone at a public event , i can promise you what would have happened if that had been me. and dont lucas have a rule about covering or hiding your suspension now?