Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hudson O'neal

Quote Originally Posted by IZZOJR16 View Post
    dangerous as h3ll. all over the place, just like a young bobby pierce. not to beat a dead horse, but it begs the question of these kids behind the wheel of these monsters. I would expect anyone to be good in his ride, one of the best in the nation, my grandma could finish top 3 in a heat with it. dont get me wrong hudson will be a good one for sure.
    Now we have 2 pot stirrers....this thread has gone to the dogs.

Just wondering, sense it's so easy to do. Guys like Donald Bradshear have just as equal equipment, have a few years of experience, but still can't make these shows. So yeah, I guess Hudson can't get out of his own way for nothing

Plenty of people went to Florida with new cars and good engines and made zero races. No not just any grandma can make shows at east bay when people are running balls to the wall

The kid is a huge talent. I saw him run his first super race. It was the first time I watched him in person. It was evident right away.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I think it's cool he's gonna run some sprint shows and asphalt late models this year as well.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Plenty of people went to Florida with new cars and good engines and made zero races. No not just any grandma can make shows at east bay when people are running balls to the wall
    Yep, they don't drive themselves. I'm extremely impressed with the kid, he'll hit a few learning bumps in the road but the talent shows

I'm impressed by how calm he is. Being so young and the son of don you think he would be a little more wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Highsidehustler, only you know what your trying to say? All I'm asking is since Bobby aka the highsidehustler of Illinois is the young gun to beat, how did he run at that age? Simple question? The situations aren't much the same. Hudson worked and earned his ride where Bobby was born into a race team built by his father. I just wanna know how did Bobby fare against the big dogs at 16? He would be a good one to gauge from!
    First off, I'd say Bobby was a little better at that age. He is the one that set a example for these young guns, that they can compete.

Second Pierce, O Neal or Moran where all born into racing much like Sheppard, Moyer and Bloomquist. The finances may be routed differently but Dad had everything to do with getting them started and they should have. It's their son. If it was my son, I would have. As it is he decided to be a Dr instead. If it was your son, you would if you could.

Finally, we are blessed to have these kids coming up to entertain us. I have nothing but encouragement for all of them.

Hudson has been very impressive.

Bloomquist's dad bought the car. Scott didn't earn it, just like the rest.

Bubstr, totally different situations. Scott is also a pilot so I guess you could say he was born into that but he had no sponsors, racing experience, or wasn't raised up around the sport. When he was 16 years old he had never even seen a dirt racetrack. I think so many people under estimate Scotts brilliance. His drive and willingness to learn how every piece on the car works and what he can do to make them faster. Scott doesn't need his daddy to make any call what so ever on the car, he1l he doesn't need a crew chief. He just needs help and more of it to get the basic maintenance done on the car. You aren't like eb else on here and definitely not a hater, I think I even recently said you hope he won one. In no way, shape, or form can you compare Scott to any above mentioned driver. The man is self made in a sense and reminds me of Dale Earnhardt. Both of these two men let their talent and understanding of a racecar take them to the top. Hudson has raced many forms of racing and has always raced for another owner not family. Yes, Hudson grew up around racing but other people seen the ability and gave him a shot. Bob Pierce knew Bobby would take over the family ride one day and would really be in a pinch of little Bobby decided to go another route with his career. The fact is the Pierce cars aren't as good as the xr1 rockets (especially the house car) and anyone can't just step in a Pierce platinum and win like Shepherd is doing in the rocket. You gotta think that Josh is 28 years old. Can you imagine where little Bobby will be in 8-9 years? I'm no Bobby fan but the kid is a wheelman flat out 100% but he has a lot to learn. I think Hudson and Bobby are the future of DLM racing. What are all the ZERO haters gonna do when Bobby is in that Sweet/Bloomquist house ride? Lol
    Do you share this screen name with someone else? One post you are bashing the kid in a backhanded way and then the next post you are calling him a 100% wheel man. It simply cant be the same person posting, or.........

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Do you share this screen name with someone else? One post you are bashing the kid in a backhanded way and then the next post you are calling him a 100% wheel man. It simply cant be the same person posting, or.........
    Step away from the peace pipe Geronimo........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bubstr, totally different situations. Scott is also a pilot so I guess you could say he was born into that but he had no sponsors, racing experience, or wasn't raised up around the sport. When he was 16 years old he had never even seen a dirt racetrack. I think so many people under estimate Scotts brilliance. His drive and willingness to learn how every piece on the car works and what he can do to make them faster. Scott doesn't need his daddy to make any call what so ever on the car, he1l he doesn't need a crew chief. He just needs help and more of it to get the basic maintenance done on the car. You aren't like eb else on here and definitely not a hater, I think I even recently said you hope he won one. In no way, shape, or form can you compare Scott to any above mentioned driver. The man is self made in a sense and reminds me of Dale Earnhardt. Both of these two men let their talent and understanding of a racecar take them to the top. Hudson has raced many forms of racing and has always raced for another owner not family. Yes, Hudson grew up around racing but other people seen the ability and gave him a shot. Bob Pierce knew Bobby would take over the family ride one day and would really be in a pinch of little Bobby decided to go another route with his career. The fact is the Pierce cars aren't as good as the xr1 rockets (especially the house car) and anyone can't just step in a Pierce platinum and win like Shepherd is doing in the rocket. You gotta think that Josh is 28 years old. Can you imagine where little Bobby will be in 8-9 years? I'm no Bobby fan but the kid is a wheelman flat out 100% but he has a lot to learn. I think Hudson and Bobby are the future of DLM racing. What are all the ZERO haters gonna do when Bobby is in that Sweet/Bloomquist house ride? Lol
    They are not totally different situations. Daddy paid the bill. End of story. Not even Scott made enough racing in his early years to survive. Even after 5 years, only about 5% break even. If his Daddy didn't pay the bill, his talcum powder sales must have been up. This was a popular way to finance race teams, until they started throwing them in prison. We can speculate all we want. Pick your story and stick with it. I'm saying his dad funded him, because you can't go to jail for that.

I get a kick out of Chassis fans. This one is better. That one is better. Fact is they all win. I haven't counted, but wouldn't be surprised if the wins where not very close, when house cars competed against house cars.

If Bobby went NASCAR racing, that would give some other driver a chance in a World winning car. What driver would turn down a chance to win any race in the country? Very few have that car now. Most racers learn that the mechanical laws of nature, (Physics), do not recognize Chassis labels. Only the guys looking for the Chrome Eagle do.

In case you have never heard of Chrome Eagle, they are as old as racing. One guy is real fast and has a Chrome Eagle radiator cap. The next week most of the cars have that radiator cap. They keep chasing that Chrome Eagle, no matter what it is. The laws of Physics only knows what goes on between the tire and the dirt.

I took hud and Houston deer huntin last fall and he told me he wants to drive a sprintcar and of course I told him he was nuts.

Or you're too dumb to understand anything. That seems to be the prevailing opinion around here. Go watch Matlock or something like that. It's more your speed.

Quote Originally Posted by reid boys View Post
    Anybody else sick and tried of listen this guy talk about Bobby?
    Not as bad as piercefan

Tired of him in general. He just likes to Troll...
    Good job old fag

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Or you're too dumb to understand anything. That seems to be the prevailing opinion around here. Go watch Matlock or something like that. It's more your speed.
    Someone from Kentucky calling me dumb...? Now that is rich..

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Good job old fag
    Bigot much?

Old fag.. Lmao
    Bigot much?

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?366...nguage-threats