CARNESVILLE, GA - The Fastrak Forum weekly Q&A program will be on Facebook Live tonight at 7 p.m. Eastern time on the Fastrak Racing Series Facebook Page. The new guy on the Fastrak/Ultimate staff, President of Communications and Special Consultant Roby Helm will host the program that will cover a wide variety of topics.

Fastrak Facebook Live is an audience participation program, and your questions are the stars of the show, so let Roby have them early and often. As long as you fire us question, we will be broadcasting the answers!

“I’m still learning the ins and outs of the Fastrak Racing operation, so I’ll do my best to answer as many questions as I can,” Helm said. “Those questions I can’t answer, I promise you I’ll find you an answer during the week and we’ll have it for you on next week’s show. One thing we will do tonight is have a good time talking about Fastrak and Ultimate dirt late model racing.”

Roby will answer any and all questions about the Fastrak Pro Late Model Series Southeast Region, the Fastrak Pro Late Model Series Mid-Ohio Valley Region, the Fastrak Pro Late Model Weekly Racing Series, the Ultimate Super Late Model Series, and the Ultimate Battle of the Bluegrass Super Late Model Series.

Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook plus follow @FASTRAK_SE and/or @FASTRAK_MOV on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

THE 2017 MARKETING PARTNERS FOR THE FASTRAK RACING SERIES ARE CHEVROLET PERFORMANCE, HOOSIER RACING TIRE, VP RACING FUEL, BEYEA HEADERS, ROCKET CHASSIS, TNT RACE CARS, ARIZONA SPORT SHIRTS, SIMPSON SAFETY EQUIPMENT, SAFECRAFT FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS, ROCK AUTO.COM, RACING JUNK.COM AND THOMAS CLARKE PERFORMANCE.