Default Fox news started fake news before then won lawsuit.

Clayton can you believe it the right wing news open the doors for fake news. They won a lawsuit were they could "misinform" the public.

http://www.philly2philly.com/politic...sinform_public

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/foxlies.asp

Must be those alternative facts they talk about. Now plain ole facts is not the truth anymore but, Alternative facts are.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Clayton can you believe it the right wing news open the doors for fake news. They won a lawsuit were they could "misinform" the public.

http://www.philly2philly.com/politic...sinform_public

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/foxlies.asp
    First of all,don't use SNOPES when discussing anything. People in the know are on to and wise to the fact that the left creates these fact check sites to get away with their bias. In other words SNOPES is illegitimate by not being honest. SNOPES is dishonest get it???

Second, philly2philly.com????? A totally left wing piece of sh!t fabricates this manure all day long and you make them a source of anything legitimate???

I'm really tired of even replying to these threads of utter nonsense, where these hahahahaha sources yeah right are your choice of making stupid statements and claims. Come on,just try to live your life and quit being a stick in the mud.

When you get something that is proven get back with us. That should take you a long time. hahahahhaa
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-22-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Must be those alternative facts they talk about. Now plain ole facts is not the truth anymore but, Alternative facts are.

Some day you'll follow one of liberal buddies right off the cliff. hahahahaha

Must have been that 9th circut court !lol!lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

Some day you'll follow one of liberal buddies right off the cliff. hahahahaha
    I have to agree which is you?

ALTERNATIVE FACTS lol............................................... .............................

First of all,don't use SNOPES when discussing anything. People in the know are on to and wise to the fact that the left creates these fact check sites to get away with their bias. In other words SNOPES is illegitimate by not being honest. SNOPES is dishonest get it???

Second, philly2philly.com????? A totally left wing piece of sh!t fabricates this manure all day long and you make them a source of anything legitimate???

I'm really tired of even replying to these threads of utter nonsense, where these hahahahaha sources yeah right are your choice of making stupid statements and claims. Come on,just try to live your life and quit being a stick in the mud.

When you get something that is proven get back with us. That should take you a long time. hahahahhaa
    I again that's all you can do is attack the web site. There are several sites on this issue. These site are no worst than the far right the world come to an end, the commumist are coming Bull$hit Sites you put on here. If you don't want to reply quit. One more post an you will be at 11,100 replies. Those anybody know if that a record?

ss12 I bet you are so suprised by the response NOT, man you could use their sources and they would say you can trust that source lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g247hdeO8o Here are the people that sue Fox News.

I have to agree with you?

FACTS lol............................................... .............................
    Finally!!!!!

Finally!!!!!
    Now Clayton, those 2 reporters won the Goldman bhahahahah "Evironmental" Award! That keyword makes it automatically liberal bs!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Finally!!!!!
    I was just trying to figure out which one was you and which one was 25 lol

I was just trying to figure out which one was you and which one was 25 lol
    Not me.....im a white boy!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

ss12 I bet you are so suprised by the response NOT, man you could use their sources and they would say you can trust that source lol
    I get a good laugh at his response. He just so predictable. You know when you got him when he uses that response.

No that's when I always get you. ha

BTW here is some real news.We need to get Keith Ellison voted in to lead the Dem party. This is a great idea. I am for and support it 100%. He wants Trump impeached and I want him to go for it.
    Need to also get Maxine Walters into a more prominent role.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    BTW here is some real news.We need to get Keith Ellison voted in to lead the Dem party. This is a great idea. I am for and support it 100%. He wants Trump impeached and I want him to go for it.
    Need to also get Maxine Walters into a more prominent role.
    Him or Pelosi will do a fine job.........for us conservatives! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Not me.....im a white boy!
    Well it is you after all because, if you could see you would see they are wearing black cloths lol

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I again that's all you can do is attack the web site. There are several sites on this issue. These site are no worst than the far right the world come to an end, the commumist are coming Bull$hit Sites you put on here. If you don't want to reply quit. One more post an you will be at 11,100 replies. Those anybody know if that a record?
    I sure can and will point out trash like that and you're not facing the reality of Communist being a real threat.

Sorry for my post count. At least I put out real truth and info to counter so much BS on here. Sorry but posting trash on here warrants being called out.

Speaking of quitting, you really should consider just that. Then I could slow down my posting which sounds pleasing???