Default Davey J's 2017 plans?

Anyone have the story on the juice for this year? I see he's in a moyer victory...

I hope he runs a lot of regional shows. I would love to see him come down to Tyler County a few times this year. He seems to run pretty well there.

Quote Originally Posted by th3Swami View Post
    Anyone have the story on the juice for this year? I see he's in a moyer victory...
    Well, his plans will 100% include at least one chassis switch. Most likely back to Rocket and an XR1.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Well, his plans will 100% include at least one chassis switch. Most likely back to Rocket and an XR1.
    Lets start a friendly pool here.......

I'll go with 2 and a little side wager that he'll be MIA by end of May.

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    Lets start a friendly pool here.......

I'll go with 2 and a little side wager that he'll be MIA by end of May.
    2 chassis switches?

Second part I give him June.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

2 chassis switches?

Why do you people even care , what he does ? He got the cash to do whatever he wants ...... As many times as he wants . If he wants one of each car out there he can do it . With his own money !!!

It's strange to me he's in and out the sport so much. Davey has always been a favorite of mine, he's just so hard to keep track of. You can't beat the best being in and out of the car for several months at a time, come back and expect to win, or even do good for that matter. It's obvious the driving talent is still there or he wouldn't be making these shows.

I'd just like to see him a permanent fixture in the sport for a few years in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It's strange to me he's in and out the sport so much. Davey has always been a favorite of mine, he's just so hard to keep track of. You can't beat the best being in and out of the car for several months at a time, come back and expect to win, or even do good for that matter. It's obvious the driving talent is still there or he wouldn't be making these shows.

I'd just like to see him a permanent fixture in the sport for a few years in a row.
    Well said, I also would like to see him race consistently for a couple years. I loved going to I79 speedway and watching him and chub, Francis, Balzano, Shaver and many other battle it out back in the STARS days.

2 chassis switches?

The last handful of seasons he usually races fairly steady until the Firecracker at Lernerville, switching chassis either in late May and early June, then disappears for a while and pops up again towards the end of the season at PPMS' late season specials in another, different new car.

I think a lot of the time he spends away from racing is due to the tugboats being busy.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 02-24-2017 at 08:56 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by starboyshady View Post
    Why do you people even care , what he does ? He got the cash to do whatever he wants ...... As many times as he wants . If he wants one of each car out there he can do it . With his own money !!!
    Lol. Because it's an opinion based board and the gossip section. The title was Davey J's plans. And them have been his plans for a long time. I'm not wrong, and I wasn't b!tching about it. I think it's funny. He runs well, he just gets bored I guess. And you're dam right it's his money. I'm a fan of Davey's. Well, I rooted for Donnie, and my Mom rooted for Davey.

I'm fully aware of Davey and his money honey. Don't get your panties all wadded up. I like the Juice, just a running joke around here to those of us who are fans of him.

Lol. Because it's an opinion based board and the gossip section. The title was Davey J's plans. And them have been his plans for a long time. I'm not wrong, and I wasn't b!tching about it. I think it's funny. He runs well, he just gets bored I guess. And you're dam right it's his money. I'm a fan of Davey's. Well, I rooted for Donnie, and my Mom rooted for Davey.

I'm fully aware of Davey and his money honey. Don't get your panties all wadded up. I like the Juice, just a running joke around here to those of us who are fans of him.
    Did you ever think of how hard it actually is to race ? There is a lot more to it than you think ? He been racing since he was about 10 . Give him a little slack is all I'm saying

Quote Originally Posted by starboyshady View Post
    Did you ever think of how hard it actually is to race ? There is a lot more to it than you think ? He been racing since he was about 10 . Give him a little slack is all I'm saying
    Not a clue. Been around it since I was born. Only once I started a family and had responsibilities, have I stepped farther and farther away from it. And I don't really miss it usually. I just have so little time, I'd rather spend it with my wife and kids than at a track.

Just a joke man, I like Davey. And his taste in women.