Default Nascar Overthinking It

Honestly they come up with points changes after points changes, they change the cars, they change the race format, They change the qualifying format, Yet no matter what they have not doneis one of the most simplest things and that is to get rid of the stupid Waltrips.

That alone will not help. Its sad but true
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

The ever changing points system and the Waltrips are here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Thats about the dumbest thing Ive ever heard.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Wow!!! And these morons wonder why Nascrap has been going down hill???

It has slowly went down for at least 20 years. It wasnt just the France family that put it into a downward spiral. Car owners did their part. Bitching and whining about (of all others) short tracks. They wanted more mile and half tracks it was cheaper on them less body work to do.

Corporate America and Greed is what killed Nascar.

One thing about it, it was good and the France family got rich off it but, now it's on a downward spiral.
    Last edited by kidrock; 02-23-2017 at 04:28 PM.

NASCAR died????

So how about you just watch the race and don't worry about the rest of the crap? Cause it doesn't count anyway.... I have never ever sat with a pencil and added up my favorite drivers points, and I never will... I simply just watch the race...

I know a bunch of people that were season ticket holders (I mean 20 year season holders) that wont go back to Bristol. One reason is because they have less wrecks. And why? Because the owners fussed about the concrete so they went in and have been working on it ever since. If I go up there its for something else than Nascrap

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I know a bunch of people that were season ticket holders (I mean 20 year season holders) that wont go back to Bristol. One reason is because they have less wrecks. And why? Because the owners fussed about the concrete so they went in and have been working on it ever since. If I go up there its for something else than Nascrap
    If they won't go because the cars aren't wrecking then screw them... wreckin' ain't racing....

Finally, Bristol is a race track, not a wreck track.... I never enjoyed a race that you had to knock the guy in front of you out of the way to pass, that isn't what racing is...

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    If they won't go because the cars aren't wrecking then screw them... wreckin' ain't racing....

Finally, Bristol is a race track, not a wreck track.... I never enjoyed a race that you had to knock the guy in front of you out of the way to pass, that isn't what racing is...
    You read playboy for the articles too?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I will be watching this Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    If they won't go because the cars aren't wrecking then screw them... wreckin' ain't racing....Finally, Bristol is a race track, not a wreck track.... I never enjoyed a race that you had to knock the guy in front of you out of the way to pass, that isn't what racing is...
    I understand what your saying. Competition but not all fans go for competition. They like the wrecks. Thats why theres a shortage of short tracks. And less people in the stands. And as the old saying rubbin is racin...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You read playboy for the articles too?

I don't read Playboy at all....

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I understand what your saying. Competition but not all fans go for competition. They like the wrecks. Thats why theres a shortage of short tracks. And less people in the stands. And as the old saying rubbin is racin...lol
    I don't have a problem with rubbing, but that wasn't Bristol of the past, over half the time you had to wreck the guy in front of you to pass.... I see no joy in that....

I won't be overthinking this. I will be watching the Daytona 500 Sunday. I will be laughing at the thought of buttercups gathered in front of their TVs Sunday night waiting to hear their favorite buttercups rip America. Spoiled brat alert!!!!!!!!