Thread: Sell Out

Default Sell Out

Email is the best way to get ahold of me, robbymoore94@gmail.com

I have a complete set of JRI Shocks (RF, RR, LF, LRF, LRB, and Fifth Coil) that were purchased brand new from JRI earlier this year. They have three races on them. Great shocks, nothing wrong with them, I am just getting out of racing. I will throw in the 3 race old Eibach springs, and four Joe's canister mounts. Asking $4,000 obo.

Simpson Air Inforcer Vudo helmet. Size 7 3/4. I wore it twice. Includes Racing Optics metal posts and Racing Optics tear offs. Asking $650 obo.

Oakley Coilover 2 One Piece Double Layer Racing Suit, size XXL, Black used twice, $650 obo.

Oakley Race Mid Driving Shoes, black, size 13, worn twice. $100 obo.

PMI Blueprinted 604 Crate Motor, Less than 300 laps on motor since new, less than that on most accessories, NeSmith seals, never turned over 6,800 rpms, includes PMI Gas Carb (Holley Ultra), Aeromotive telescopic fuel log, Aeromotive regulator, HVH 1” Super Sucker spacer, MSD distributor, Moroso Ultra 40 sleeved plug wires, NGK plugs, Schoenfeld headers with extensions, anti reversion mufflers, and turn downs, Stewart Components Stage four water pump, CVR fuel block off plate, Hendren two blade fan, Crate Insider Intake Manifold Water Line Kit (-20), and Bert crate flywheel. $7,000 obo.

3 New in box Weld beadlock wheels with cover. Asking $250 each.

30ish gallons of Klotz crate fuel. Asking $200 obo

2015 Warrior Race Car minus shocks and motor, not finished until 2016, 30 laps on the car, tall cage, adjustable front upper control arm mounts, semi flat black powder coating, everything is new on the car, no expense spared. Includes CVR flat black body, 8” and 12” spoiler. Black MD3 nose, with white trim. Fluidyne Radiator, Sweet Rack with Sweet collapsible steering column and Longacre suede steering wheel, All FK Rod ends, Most fittings and all lines are Fragola, Aeromotive fuel system (filter, return line to fuel cell), Fuel Safe fuel cell (17 gallon), Bert magnesium bellhousing, Bert Second Generation Ballspline Transmission, Fast Shafts carbon fiber driveshaft, Powermaster starter, The Brake Man brake system, Sweet reverse mount power steering pump with Waterman fuel pump, All Howe Uppers and balljoints, DRP scalloped tubes, DRP lightweight axles, Winters magnesium hubs, Timkin bearings with DRP bearing spacers, BSB double sheer birdcages, 8” Winters 4.11 low drag rear end, Longacre SMI gauges, MSD Ignition, XS power 16 volt battery and charger, BSB bearing gas pedal, Wildwood master cylinders and brake pedal, Butlerbuilt containment seat, and Hooker Harnesses. Asking $25,000 obo.

Still have wheels and shocks?