Default Rocket Orange Front

Looking at upgrading from an older Rocket to a newer one. Found a 2011 or 2012 Orange front for sale recently. I haven't heard a lot about them recently, so I didn't know if this would be a decent buy or if I would be better off going to a blue/grey around the same year. I plan to run it as a crate car. I don't have deep enough pockets for a brand new one. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

Go with Blue front car. The Orange stuff didn't go over well not sure why as I have never driven one. The Blue car is a nice car they turn in well. Also a lot more info and help available on Blue car. Make sure you get car with updated front cross member makes a big difference in clearance.

A lot of the series guys ran orange cars with blue front parts on them and thought they were more friendly from track to track.

So what all blue front parts did they use?

uppers,lowers,spindles,1" spacers on rf

I like the orange better than the blue/gray, just sold the blue/gray car and kept the orange

Quote Originally Posted by m_stagev View Post
    uppers,lowers,spindles,1" spacers on rf
    I had a orange car that had blue front end on it. You can use the blue upper and lower control arms with your orange spindles. Left side is the same will be the same, right side needs a 1/2" taller ball joint since the orange spindle is shorter. I never heard anything about a 1" spacer and I got all my parts and info from Rocket.

if i remember right spacers go between rf upper and frame. i am sure robbie at rocket knows give him a call or DEK consulting.