Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Try this on for size....

http://nypost.com/2017/02/23/food-ca...-black-people/

bet I know a florist and a baker that might have an issue with this...

Thats funny. Was there any media coverage besides the Post? Because if white people did that... it would be international coverage. Pitiful. We as Americans should not worry about color. Really if you think about it we all bleed red
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Thats funny. Was there any media coverage besides the Post? Because if white people did that... it would be international coverage. Pitiful. We as Americans should not worry about color. Really if you think about it we all bleed red
    I agree, I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy.....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    http://nypost.com/2017/02/23/food-ca...-black-people/

bet I know a florist and a baker that might have an issue with this...
    So then you believe the florist and the baker should have the right not to serve certain people?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    so then you believe the florist and the baker should have the right not to serve certain people?
    if it goes against their religious beliefs yes ! Oh thats right they would not be muslim so their religious beliefs don't matter !!!! But they will very shortly the donald will restore this country's religious freedoms very shortly !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    if it goes against their religious beliefs yes ! Oh thats right they would not be muslim so their religious beliefs don't matter !!!! But they will very shortly the donald will restore this country's religious freedoms very shortly !!!!!!!!!!!

Is that religious freedom for all religions or just the ones you deem to be ok?

is that religious freedom for all religions or just the ones you deem to be ok?
    as long as the laws of any religion don't go against our constitution they are ok by me !

So you would be ok with someone that practiced a religion that says beat on women and if someone doesnt like your religion kill them?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    So you would be ok with someone that practiced a religion that says beat on women and if someone doesnt like your religion kill them?

No I would not that's why you have a choice on what religion you practice.

no i would not that's why you have a choice on what religion you practice.
    that wasn't the question ! Do you think people who practice muslim sheria law shoiuld be allowed in our country ? A simple yes or no will be sufficient !

that wasn't the question ! Do you think people who practice muslim sheria law shoiuld be allowed in our country ? A simple yes or no will be sufficient !

Sorry but that was the question

Its up to the individual... because we all have differing beliefs... as far as the folks only serving Blacks, I don't care...its OK with me... but it should be the same for everyone....

No I would not that's why you have a choice on what religion you practice.
    Yes you should. Now try telling the libs that practicing Christianity which includes true Bible belief is acceptable. I would gander if any of those little tulips ever watched an auto race and for sure a Nascar race and Heard!!!!!!l A prayer in Jesus name, they would go ballistic. Demanding this should not be said in public.

No!!!! BTW look at how they are taking over Europe. practicing muslimism LOL is one thing. Sheria is a form of Gov and needs to be removed AT ONCE. Want to practice that garbage, go to another land.

Mass witch spell against Trump tonight.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/24/witche...night-6469400/

HERE IS A PRAYER I BELIEVE WILL COUNTERACT TONIGHT'S WICCAN SPELL CASTING.
    I was told by MANY people, not just a few, to NOT say what is wrong with their spell that they distributed, and to ONLY post what should be said to counteract it. Here it is, say it in a way that is appropriate for your religion:

Dear God: Tonight the forces of darkness will be attempting to damage Donald Trump, our president and a man of good faith. Please counteract their work of darkness by canceling all efforts to confuse Trump, and help Trump succeed in all efforts he embarks on that are for the good of the nation, the good of our spiritual future, and the good of mankind. Please give our president a special blessing and gift for bringing truth, awakening, and persuasion to good, to all people whether they support him or not.

End of prayer. Repeat this prayer as much as you can with conviction in your heart.

That short prayer will be likely to exploit the flaw in their spell.

My guess is that this should be said from approximately five minutes before midnight wherever you are, to at least 15 minutes after. I would guess it is fine to take breaks. What is key is to say it with focus and feeling. Repeat it again at least once after 12:30. Have at it.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    No!!!! BTW look at how they are taking over Europe. practicing muslimism LOL is one thing. Sheria is a form of Gov and needs to be removed AT ONCE. Want to practice that garbage, go to another land.
    So right TS FAN , I have said when all the Immigrants leave there devastated land and move
    to any country that will allow them in , it wont be long before the real Americans , that built this place will be history . Just look around you and who is taking over our small business. Foreigners .
    Its not racist its a fact . Surly most know of all the assistance that they get when they come .
    free every thing , free tax for life . Our way of living is or was slowly changing and now
    is on a fast track of change and not for you and me . so when elections take place remember ,
    all that is voting , and for what , not the american way the foreign way . the land that your father
    worked for his father before him will be giving away by the left . we better as true Americans
    grab and hold on to or it will be gone . keep on allowing them to flood this country and slowly
    take it from us legally , and you wont have to worry about tour country and your beliefs .

It wood be like the 30 years it took to build my business . and then when a load of foreigners came in ,
    to say here's my life you can have it and there's no charge . that you don't have to invest in America you
    can just start for free . and vote for what and how you want your new country be . Just that easy .
    And don't worry about me I just built it for you .