Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yea I bet you don't know what a bomber is . I doubt you know much of anything . How bout somebody
    that don't even know what they drive , and then try and give someone advice .

Well. Chris Stotts was a good driver, he still racing?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Well. Chris Stotts was a good driver, he still racing?
    Yes sir , Chris was and is a great driver for us . very smart man . We had a fire bottle then
    as we do now . So I don't like rules they force on you from time to time , but fire bottle is
    one that I do . And so the idiot that keeps on rebutting , that you only need to spray in the
    drivers pit , and no where else is not smart enough to think out side the box . You can install
    a tee for more angles . Hes just to dumb to protect his self , would rather debate than agree
    what is the smart thing to do . So wish him the best luck for his disaster if or when it comes again .
    Because he said hes been on fire before . ( OK ) . That would change my mind about how and
    where to install . But I can read he is a idiot , and a racer . I am a racer . Hope him the best .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Read lucas rules, put 2 in (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit with driver . And where the fire needs to
    be contained is 1 at the fuel cell 2 at each side of carb . Usally where the fire will
    start because of the headers .
    Don't listen to Alldirt. He's giving out bad info. For 1 this is the mod section. Pretty obvious he wouldn't be running Lucas oil series. 2. Lucas oil only requires 2 nozzles. Fuel cell and driver. You start putting too many nozzles on a system and you reduced the effectiveness. Link to updated Lucas rules.
    http://lucasdirt.com/home/1798-lucas...nical-bulletin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AroundTheWall; 03-30-2017 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AroundTheWall View Post
    Don't listen to Alldirt. He's giving out bad info. For 1 this is the mod section. Pretty obvious he wouldn't be running Lucas oil series. 2. Lucas oil only requires 2 nozzles. Fuel cell and driver. You start putting too many nozzles on a system and you reduced the effectiveness. Link to updated Lucas rules.
    http://lucasdirt.com/home/1798-lucas...nical-bulletin
    Another fuk in idiot . Here ya go stupid . We were at Jackie Boggs getting our set up
    done for the up coming Lucas race at Atomic speedway . While we we there the Lucas boys
    called to make sure we had the latest rules , since they know us ,and that we will be there . so we would be LEGAL . here ya go . 1 nozzle at the fuel cell ,
    2 in the drivers compartment , 2 at the carb one on each side . now this don't matter if
    you are late model or mod . And if you cant afford a 10 lb bottle , OK . We are talking
    safety here stupid . And Lucas latest rules . Again we run the super late 1AM . If you want
    check out how to install come on over . But more than that , (IDIOTS ) Like you are
    why we have the kind of accidents we . Your a half azz idiot .

Another fuk in idiot . Here ya go stupid . We were at Jackie Boggs getting our set up
    done for the up coming Lucas race at Atomic speedway . While we we there the Lucas boys
    called to make sure we had the latest rules , since they know us ,and that we will be there . so we would be LEGAL . here ya go . 1 nozzle at the fuel cell ,
    2 in the drivers compartment , 2 at the carb one on each side . now this don't matter if
    you are late model or mod . And if you cant afford a 10 lb bottle , OK . We are talking
    safety here stupid . And Lucas latest rules . Again we run the super late 1AM . If you want
    check out how to install come on over . But more than that , (IDIOTS ) Like you are
    why we have the kind of accidents we . Your a half azz idiot .
    I'm not the guy on a mod section talking late models. It's clear you can't read so I would take the rules on Lucas oil website over what you are saying.
    Also this half ass idiot has outrun your team for years.

Sincerely Matt Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by AroundTheWall View Post
    I'm not the guy on a mod section talking late models. It's clear you can't read so I would take the rules on Lucas oil website over what you are saying.
    Also this half ass idiot has outrun your team for years.

Sincerely Matt Hamilton.
    Lol, you're a pretty good shoe there Matt. Watched you at Florence before.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Lol, you're a pretty good shoe there Matt. Watched you at Florence before.
    Well Matt , when I read the post , the question was how to install fire bottle .As I said
    in my post that the safety director from Lucas series call us , while we at Jackie Boggs . We were getting the car scaled and a few other things done . we were getting ready for the lucas race
    at atomic speedway .
    They told us that we need to install it and where
    to install it . five ( 5 ) points . Now I don't have any reason to say otherwise . But that's what
    they said and thats what we did . You have no reason to call me a liar , because its not posted
    on there site , When the not like mod series , they will call you to up date you . Fire bottle
    is a safety issue . Don't mean ( late model ) or mod . So if that issue bothers you about
    the difference , pretty simple , its a safety issue . I mean I am just saying . And the other thing ,
    is yes you have beat my grandson in the mod as it was his first year . But when Chris drove ,
    we beat you more than you beat us . Well except the time when you know you knocked
    of our left rear tire off under caution . As we were about to win that one . So if the guys
    racing can afford a 10 lb bottle that can do 5 points , well again that's a safety issue .
    Hope you under stand that I offered the latest news , strait from a series director mouth .
    so racing with us all those years , we know a little about it . Since you know we had the best stuff
    you could get . Oh and one more thing your . your 4m name matches you well , because you were
    all over the wall .

yours truly , Dave @ Carthage Auto Parts

Also pretty obvious we do run Lucas . our car is recognizable and we are known all over .

Also pretty obvious we do run Lucas . our car is recognizable and we are known all over .
    Running 1 or 2 Lucas races when they are in town hardly qualifies as "Running Lucas", and the known all over part is pretty comical.

Quote Originally Posted by JCSullivan00 View Post
    Running 1 or 2 Lucas races when they are in town hardly qualifies as "Running Lucas", and the known all over part is pretty comical.
    Look I am not trying to debate safety . If your a idiot that wants to be less safe , that\s
    you . As for Carthage Auto Parts and Stoneridge Stables , Well I got news for ya , Those names
    Are well know . you know them . you remember Ed Eschmann . you know Chris Stotts . And you ( will ) know my driver now .
    in due time . Must be jealous , all i can figure . If you got a little race car , come and race
    and get you some . As far as Lucas races , one will qualify as being there . So last year 5 Lucas
    races . This year at least 5 or more . That's 5 more than you .

Default ccleung web design

If we rely on web designers in the world from London are the best for professional Web Design Companies. It is not necessarily a reason not to work with them, though. If their eye for aesthetics and good, usable design is what you want, but they do not idea how to market your product, bringing the reinforcements at the beginning of the process. You and your designer will not regret it.When doing your keyword research, however, always start with the root words. This means excluding any elements in the design which may cost site visitors inconvenience. Now, this is what you need in your site - maximum impact.web design surrey, search engine friendlyinternet marketing, health, network marketing, home based business, seo, internet, internet and businesses online, marketing, home, business, web marketing, computers, web design, se optimization, search engines, website promotion, web hosting, finance, web development, site usability, graphic design, ecommerce, advertising01-1Ten Search Engine Optimisation MistakesWith basic knowledge, you can design a site that fits your needs. Of course, if you head a delegated solution...you really could. Ask them what language they plan on coding your site in. Never do deals with someone who has less to lose than you do.Starting an online business is not a simple thing, though there is the 3U rule bearing the following three simple points, which should be obeyed to make your online business successful: Unique Offer, Unique Service, and Unique Design. As you can see, Design is not the first, as Offer and Service go before it.

The famous 1am was missing from Atomic? Fail tech for too many nozzles?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The famous 1am was missing from Atomic? Fail tech for too many nozzles?
    RAIN . So they did race . oh well . but looks like a sh1t stir to me . famous masterblaster .
    we were in town for the one canceled .

Well Matt , when I read the post , the question was how to install fire bottle .As I said
    in my post that the safety director from Lucas series call us , while we at Jackie Boggs . We were getting the car scaled and a few other things done . we were getting ready for the lucas race
    at atomic speedway .
    They told us that we need to install it and where
    to install it . five ( 5 ) points . Now I don't have any reason to say otherwise . But that's what
    they said and thats what we did . You have no reason to call me a liar , because its not posted
    on there site , When the not like mod series , they will call you to up date you . Fire bottle
    is a safety issue . Don't mean ( late model ) or mod . So if that issue bothers you about
    the difference , pretty simple , its a safety issue . I mean I am just saying . And the other thing ,
    is yes you have beat my grandson in the mod as it was his first year . But when Chris drove ,
    we beat you more than you beat us . Well except the time when you know you knocked
    of our left rear tire off under caution . As we were about to win that one . So if the guys
    racing can afford a 10 lb bottle that can do 5 points , well again that's a safety issue .
    Hope you under stand that I offered the latest news , strait from a series director mouth .
    so racing with us all those years , we know a little about it . Since you know we had the best stuff
    you could get . Oh and one more thing your . your 4m name matches you well , because you were
    all over the wall .

yours truly , Dave @ Carthage Auto Parts

If lucas personally called you it MUST be because they know how stupid you are. I bet they didnt have to call every other lucas driver.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    If lucas personally called you it MUST be because they know how stupid you are. I bet they didnt have to call every other lucas driver.
    Look you piece of sh 1t . they called us to update us . because it was the first lucas
    race we were about to attend this year. if anyone is stupid , is your fa ge it azz. also thought
    you put us on your ignor list . so you now know how we are . so if you are around where
    we might be come on over and maybe and lets talk about how stupiid we are . you are invited .