Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why is Josh Richards not at Volusia this week?

Probably his best track in the country and not racing

They need to sit down and get this thing resolved. You can't say you have the biggest races of the year and not have the 2 best drivers in the sport not competing.

why does he want to run woo? Lucas oil is at the top while woo and ump suck and are falling fast.

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    They need to sit down and get this thing resolved. You can't say you have the biggest races of the year and not have the 2 best drivers in the sport not competing.
    Do the crime, pay up. We don't need them. World 100 was fine before those guys came along.

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    Richards will be at Eldora, who knows what will happen with snort.

The penalties are from the dream

Have you not seen NASCAR since Earnhardt died. That's what dirt late models will be without Bloomquist. Saying we don't need him or Richards is just dumb.

You don't win the world 100 if bloomer wasn't there to beat. You just get the check.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE32 View Post
    You don't win the world 100 if bloomer wasn't there to beat. You just get the check.
    He wasn't there because he was suspended for cheating (again). I don't think that takes a single thing from Bobby Pierce. Some of the drivers might have legit b!tch. Bloomer has been caught so many times he just comes off like Barry Bonds or Lance Armstrong. He is in his 50's pretty soon Bloomer and Moyer will not be at the World anymore. Life will go on. And NASCAR didn't go in the toilet because one guy died. Their are dozens of reasons for their demise.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

I think Bobby was awesome at the world last year,but without Owens bloomer,etc. It just isn't the same,sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE32 View Post
    Have you not seen NASCAR since Earnhardt died. That's what dirt late models will be without Bloomquist. Saying we don't need him or Richards is just dumb.
    How funny. NASCAR's problems have little to do with Iron Head. The World 100 was a spectacle before that long haired guy ran a lap there.

You gotta have a driver in a series that people love to hate. That's my point,it's boring to have drivers that are afraid to offend people or push the boundaries of every grey area. Racing needs a few bad guys.

Seems like if Richards wanted to be there, he would've somehow been there. But he really didn't miss much. 2 rain outs, 1 really shortened race and 1 shortened race. Zzzzzz

MasterSbilt_Racer, is right, There is no asterisk on the wins, with any competitors missing. If a few of those competitors get caught cheating again and again, they may put asterisk on their wins. Did they really win them, or did they just not get caught that time?

Life goes on...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Life goes on...
    YEP......but it sure is funny to watch the HATERS carry on!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I believe Josh knew this before teaming up with them. I can see Josh jumping in another car for the world and dream.

[QUOTE=MasterSbilt_Racer;2084134]How funny. NASCAR's problems have little to do with Iron Head. The World 100 was a spectacle before that long haired guy ran a lap there.[/QUOT. Cody mahoney knows his sh*t!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    I believe Josh knew this before teaming up with them. I can see Josh jumping in another car for the world and dream.
    And it will be another blue XR1 out of W.V.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    And it will be another blue XR1 out of W.V.

You really think that this will be the case brother and happen? I think Brandon is better than Josh is Hands Down!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!