Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    He drives the 32. SLM has a few young guns that are going to be on the heels of the establishment.
    chad stapleton??
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Well, this thread is hilarious. ON page two and not sure exactly what the purpose of it was. But it did generate several Bloomquist responses, including this one. The guy must be a pretty good racer, but I don't think I am going to be a fan. Needs a haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Well, this thread is hilarious. ON page two and not sure exactly what the purpose of it was. But it did generate several Bloomquist responses, including this one. The guy must be a pretty good racer, but I don't think I am going to be a fan. Needs a haircut.
    LOL....even when he don't race, we talk about him! He keeps us from getting bored!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Apparently. LOL

Ok. Ok. Bobbie pierce. The kid is how old ? 19 I believe. By the end of his career the kid along with O'Neal and the way it looks there are definitely a few more names will be tearing up the dirt ovals. Which by the way is a good thing. Personally I DO NOT have a favorite driver anywhere. I go to the races and I want to see a good well run show , a decent track, and good racing. Golden isles for 2 nights after about the 4th heat the track got locked down and the racing was follow the guy in front of you. Screven, the WRG should have been ashamed the way night one went down. 10:14 PM b4 the first SLM heat hit the track. A flag guy that had no business being a flagman.

Myself, I think the traveling series should put there own flagman in the position.

Well, this thread is hilarious. ON page two and not sure exactly what the purpose of it was.
    Bloomquist was probly was never there, just someone trying to stir the chit pot.

This is all FAKE NEWS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Or at least an oil change in his hair!
    Coming from a guy that is way overdue for a diaper change????

George Washington needed a haircut too????

Hope it gets longer just to bug you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALASKA54 View Post
    Stopped at Circle K in Barberville, to get a snack, after race. Walked in and Scott was asking how to get back to 95. Guess he doesn't have a GPS.
    maybe he was just making small talk. I couldn't fathom him not having some time of technology on hand or in racing hauler to give him directions. second, he's driven up and down America's roads for almost 40 years racing, I would think he's a walking talking map himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Whoopityfukndo another B.S. Scott Bloomquist thread.... You guy's must have to much fukn time on your hands to worry about every move that BLOOMQUIST make's.. Just saying....
    lighten up, Francis. It's Bloomer, I can read threads about him all day. One fascinating dude.

Didn't read any posts, but you guys have reached two pages over nothing. Because it mentioned Bloomer. Lol. Gotta love it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Language please, kids read this board...

Ok Daddy I won't cuss again I'm sorry pop's..... My bad!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Everybody hates a winner. Getting busted not paying is low. I see people stand outside his pit. I see people that hate him and there are those that feel he can do no wrong. Me, I'm glad he's there when I go see a race. No matter to me if he wins or loses because I no he will race anyone hard and you better be racing hard to pass him. Just a minute, there's a kid in the Midwest following his footsteps.
    He drives the 32. SLM has a few young guns that are going to be on the heels of the establishment.
    Ok. Ok. Bobbie pierce. The kid is how old ? 19 I believe. By the end of his career the kid along with O'Neal and the way it looks there are definitely a few more names will be tearing up the dirt ovals. Which by the way is a good thing. Personally I DO NOT have a favorite driver anywhere. I go to the races and I want to see a good well run show , a decent track, and good racing. Golden isles for 2 nights after about the 4th heat the track got locked down and the racing was follow the guy in front of you. Screven, the WRG should have been ashamed the way night one went down. 10:14 PM b4 the first SLM heat hit the track. A flag guy that had no business being a flagman.
    Your trying to say lil Bobby is walking in Scotts footsteps? Really? Naw I dont think so
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!