Default Rocket drop spindles

Looking at putting a set of drop spindles on my car but I've heard good and bad things about them anyone care to share their thoughts on them ???

just run 29" tires on the front.

Ummmm no !!

Why not? Do you not think tire size affects front end geometry?

I know it don't affect anything other than just lifts the car equally. That's not what I was asking about and all my stuff is 28.5 so I can swap out between fronts and left rear if need be. Low budget team gotta make the most of what I got

Assuming black front car....put the spindles on. Gets you 1/2" higher, better than nothing though that's still not enough. Do not run the bigger tires. It will makes steering lag.

No black front car. 2016 Bullitt but we run rocket front end parts on it and it drags the strut rod bolt a good bit so I was gonna put drop spindles on to raise it but I've heard ppl say they never noticed a difference then I've had guys tell me not to they are a waste of money and made their car junk so was just wanting to get info before I did spend the money

Before we had our car updated I ran the drop spindles and they did what I wanted them to do (kept the front end from plowing as bad). I didn't have any negative effects from it.